Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2013, 02:46 PM

1,484 posts, read 2,258,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
They got together at the Halloween office party.
I thought she just kissed him and that was it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayway View Post
I also was a bit confused. There was some transfer of lip gloss/stick/etc at the Hallowed Eve party but I had assumed Kendall made the move and was rebuffed. Then Richard would emerge as a man of principle and not boink at work. Guess not!

In this week's eppy, I wasn't even sure if it was the Kendall in the bedroom scene at first.
I also am losing interest in this show but will give it at least 1 more try.
Same here. It looked like she just came on to him, and he kinda said no but let her, but that was it! It seemed to me he wasn't going to let it go that far! I mean how did it go from just an office kiss to that! It didn't seem like he'd let it go to the bedroom at her place, for crap's sake! Total middle part that was not believable, if you ask me.

I agree, I didn't think it was Kendall or even Richard at first. Hence, why I totally thought I missed something!
I forgot to take it off my DVR list so it recorded, I decided to watch. Quite predictible, everything except at the end I guess Kendall was a bit nicer than I expected. Still not too impressed. I guess it doesn't matter because I'm betting the show won't make it past the first season anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2013, 08:52 AM

I saw they didn't pick up the show, but they didn't totally cancel. Just ordered 4 more scripts. So, still a little in limbo I guess...

Old 11-02-2013, 12:48 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times
thank goodness!

Old 11-03-2013, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
thank goodness!
LOL thank goodness 4 more shows, or thank goodness it wasn't completely picked up?

Old 11-23-2013, 04:59 PM

Is anyone still watching? I kept trying to cancel it on my DVR and it came up so I watched it last week. I had 2 eps. The one where Molly Shannon was on, I only half-watched cause I like her. I noticed she had got some guy in a hotel room (Kimmie) but chickened out. I did kind of like the last episode.

Spoiler
I liked Kimmie's outfit on the blind date, I thought it was cute. I know she was mismatched with blind date guy, but I thought he was fun! And nice, and I thought they made a cute couple. I thought it was sad they didn't get together and kind of lame that she would prefer to "wait around" for Richard. But then Kendall and him broke up! Also I think it's lame that Kendall would think her attitude would be preferable to men. Why on earth would she think she could keep a man, acting the way she does. Uptight, rude, manipulative, and bitchy? But I'm sure something will happen that Kimmie and Richard won't get together.

Old 11-25-2013, 02:00 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,279,432 times
How does someone compare this show to Drop Dead Diva? Not the same at all.

Old 11-25-2013, 02:21 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR2012 View Post
LOL thank goodness 4 more shows, or thank goodness it wasn't completely picked up?
thank goodness it was canned!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV