Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2009, 09:40 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,040,586 times

Advertisements

PS - We Want Mike, We Want Mike! He is as important as Tim or Heidi everybody else in interchangeable.

PPS - the best part of PR the Models is that this is the one time that you get to see tiny glimpses of what I think is Heidi's real personality. She has a far different relationship when she is talking to the models than with anyone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2009, 08:28 AM

7,380 posts, read 15,672,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
PPS - the best part of PR the Models is that this is the one time that you get to see tiny glimpses of what I think is Heidi's real personality. She has a far different relationship when she is talking to the models than with anyone else.
this is very true.

i watch the models of the runway show but i can't bring myself to care much. i did like it in the first couple of seasons of pr where the models were a bit more present on the show (like that crazy girl who wore the guy's dress out on the town). i also like having the choosing of the models during the regular show. a whole half hour of model drama is too much though.

i wonder if everyone will try to go back to their old models after they're forced to switch. for instance, i think matar is perfect for epperson's designs and he should really switch back to her asap.

did anyone ever watch the canadian project runway? it was hosted by iman and was pretty awesome. she is MEAN! i don't know if they've done more seasons since i watched the first one. i just thought of that because that show had a pretty good ratio of screen time for models and their personalities.

Old 09-28-2009, 10:32 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
uh oh..........my daughter happened upon a news clip regarding Bryant Park. Included in it was the winner of Project Runway
I'll bet Lifetime freaked! The article seems to have disappeared now.......however she now knows who won. Typically I hate knowing such information and wouldn't have had her reveal it to me. But this season I'm just not feelin the love I once did for it so I let her tell me
tell me too!

Old 09-28-2009, 10:45 AM

3,872 posts, read 8,710,189 times
would one of you please im me the winner? I'm not thrilled about this season either - I'm on the verge of just watching the runway part b/c the rest is so boring.

Old 09-28-2009, 10:47 AM

3,735 posts, read 8,066,849 times
Heidi has a different personality when she talks to the models because it is finally a subject she knows about.

Switching of the models was a crappy idea. But I guess it works for the show.

Old 09-28-2009, 11:56 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,163,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
would one of you please im me the winner? I'm not thrilled about this season either - I'm on the verge of just watching the runway part b/c the rest is so boring.
ok, I'm sending it to you. Sorry, I wasn't online again until just now. Sent it to you too, Natalay

Old 10-01-2009, 09:00 PM

6,578 posts, read 25,462,012 times
Wow, Heidi seems downright angry at the one who is out tonight (I don't want to give it away). That designer is clueless as to what women wear today.

Old 10-01-2009, 09:07 PM

37,801 posts, read 41,003,240 times
I HATE Project Runway on Lifetime!!!

Once again, they showed a promo for the Model show that comes on after it and spoiled the ending of Project Runway. This time they showed one of the contestants that was on the chopping block in Project Runway, in the Model show promo, so you knew that guy was definitely not going home.

It happened once before and I chalked it up to a mistake but a second time is just sheer stupidity.

This would have never happened on Bravo.

Old 10-02-2009, 01:05 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,163,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I HATE Project Runway on Lifetime!!!

Once again, they showed a promo for the Model show that comes on after it and spoiled the ending of Project Runway. This time they showed one of the contestants that was on the chopping block in Project Runway, in the Model show promo, so you knew that guy was definitely not going home.

It happened once before and I chalked it up to a mistake but a second time is just sheer stupidity.

This would have never happened on Bravo.
I agree. No need for that Model show anyway..........it proves nothing, no insight to anything.

Old 10-02-2009, 08:44 AM

3,820 posts, read 8,745,552 times
Heidi seems harsher on here than on Bravo. Like she's got to make up for the fact that Michael and Nina aren't there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV