Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2008, 07:29 AM

1,271 posts, read 4,022,429 times

Advertisements

Man I am glad Rami got a taste of humble pie last night. He is great at draping but he sucked last night and needs to understand what it would be like if he won when it came to working with people.
I'm glad Christian and Chris won their ready to wear item was beautiful and the other one was very creative.
Sorry kit went home but hey,

somebody had to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2008, 07:39 AM

1,510 posts, read 5,066,110 times
umm.. theres already a thread for this...?

Old 01-17-2008, 07:46 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,633,867 times
Rami is my favorite, because to me he is hardest working, seems to have some measure of integrity, NO tattoos! I would have a hard time working with Dipsy Doodle (Sweet Pea) as well. She is very limited, though her little dress was cute. I think Rami would have done a better job on his own or with someone halfway intelligent.

I thought the Chris and Chris outfit was horrible and outrageous, but the judges seemed to like it. I would have given first place to Gillian/Victorya, who both have talent and made a great outfit(s).

Old 01-17-2008, 07:58 AM

I cannot believe the judges made Kit go home, instead of that wimpy Ricky!! Ugh... a really bad call on their part. Hopefully, he will be gone this next time around. I will give Christian his due, he is talented, but I cannot stand him. I am hoping Gillian, Victorya and Rami will be the final three. But I know Baby Christian will be in there. Maybe he will do something different with his hair by then! He really needs a makeover!!

Old 01-17-2008, 08:11 AM

The industry is full of "Dipsy Doodle's" , this is where the creativity comes from. Rami is talented no doubt but he's a "by the book" type and I can see him being stuck in rut because of his inability to work with people like Sweet Pea. Did you see that the judges liked her outfit better out of the two? Rami needs to lighten up a bit, maybe then will he be able to create something that shows he can step outside the box.
and was it me or was he turning red ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Rami is my favorite, because to me he is hardest

working, seems to have some measure of integrity, NO tattoos! I would have a hard time working with Dipsy Doodle (Sweet Pea) as well. She is very limited, though her little dress was cute. I think Rami would have done a better job on his own or with someone halfway intelligent.

I thought the Chris and Chris outfit was horrible and outrageous, but the judges seemed to like it. I would have given first place to Gillian/Victorya, who both have talent and made a great outfit(s).

Old 01-17-2008, 08:22 AM

1,510 posts, read 5,066,110 times
Quote:
I am hoping Gillian, Victorya and Rami will be the final three. But I know Baby Christian will be in there. Maybe he will do something different with his hair by then! He really needs a makeover!!
I am hoping for Jillian in the final 3 as well. And definitely Christian. Not sure who else I'd like.. maybe Rami. Not sure though. But why are you so hung up on everyones look??

Old 01-17-2008, 08:51 AM

Maybe I am thinking (and probably mistakenly) that the show cares about who represents them. But then the industry is very quirky and "avant garde" so maybe it doesn't matter a whit how they present themselves. As long as they have some "talent" to exploit.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:30 AM

I have to agree that the Dipsy Doodle's dominate the industry! But is not true that all creative types are space cadets. And it is good to know that some people still have enough conscience that they blush. Rami's dress was much better constructed than Dipsy's little outfit (although hers was good for what it was...), but was not COMPLETE and did need something more. I do think he got thrown off track by someone with whom he could not work well. They just were not a match, I believe he worked well with Gillian at one point. I think his temperament is "by the book", but do think his creativity is a cut above most of them. Unfortunately, if the judges don't like someone, they have the ultimate say in going or staying. And I am perplexed by their easy dismissal of Kit.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:14 AM

Crackin up @ "space cadet"!

I guess it depends on one interpretation.

She has the personality he has the technical skills. Like Kors said some of the best teams are the ones where the two people involved are completely different. Their both creative just in different ways. I will be willing to bet you though that Rami will make it to the bottom 3 and if his line doesn't show diversity construction wise he will lose to someone like Ricky, Christian or even Chris.

Remember season 1 with Kara, Jay and Wendy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
I have to agree that the Dipsy Doodle's dominate the industry! But is not true that all creative types are space cadets. And it is good to know that some people still have enough conscience that they blush. Rami's dress was much better constructed than Dipsy's little outfit (although hers was good for what it was...), but was not COMPLETE and did need something more. I do think he got thrown off track by someone with whom he could not work well. They just were not a match, I believe he worked well with Gillian at one point. I think his temperament is "by the book", but do think his creativity is a cut above most of them. Unfortunately, if the judges don't like someone, they have the ultimate say in going or staying. And I am perplexed by their easy dismissal of Kit.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:43 AM

Everyone has a personality. Hers is unstable. His is reserved, but has very good judgment and is time conscious, all those reputable attributes. He would be the best to represent the show, or Gillian, but who knows what will happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV