Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2010, 09:50 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,808,567 times

Advertisements

I loved the print Emilio created. I could easily see it becoming his brand -- similar to the print on a Gucci handbag or the Burberry plaid that's so recognizable. I could see his print on all sorts of items and in various colors with black. The outfit he designed using it was awesome too. I also really liked Seth Aaron's outfit and am so glad his model decided to go the distance with him rather than taking the DKNY job she was offered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2010, 10:46 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,787,190 times
holy crap..................Mila still there and Anthony gone??!!???
I must know squat about fashion cause if a model can't walk down the runway in a garment that's already ugly as s--t, I would think THAT designer would get auffed. Yet Mila or Milo or whatever her name is must be married to a producer or somethin cause she doesn't go no matter what she does. She could probably not finish a garment and still stay.
Emillio's fabric and dress was awful--just gawd awful and he wins??!!?? Oh my!!!!
Maya should have won that hands down.

Old 03-26-2010, 05:37 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,808,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I must know squat about fashion cause if a model can't walk down the runway in a garment that's already ugly as s--t, I would think THAT designer would get auffed. Yet Mila or Milo or whatever her name is must be married to a producer or somethin cause she doesn't go no matter what she does. She could probably not finish a garment and still stay.
Emillio's fabric and dress was awful--just gawd awful and he wins??!!?? Oh my!!!!
I totally disagree with you about Emilio's fabric and dress but do agree with you that Maya should have won last night's challenge. And the way the judges were talking about her fabric, I really thought she was going to. I was surprised when they said Emilio's name.

Mila's dress and jacket was godawful. She uses so much black and white that I don't think she knows what to do with color. LOL

Old 03-26-2010, 07:04 AM

3,493 posts, read 7,930,200 times
I have not seen the episode yet, but I did look at the website and checked out the fabrics and garments. Emilio's fabric looked very amateurish - sor of like something a teen girl might come up with. Maya's had the most "pop" but I did like Seth Aaron's a lot as well (and I'm not the hugest SA fan). I didn't think that Anthony's print was horrible, but that dress was not very inspired or attractive. That model looks so man-like and the shoulder/neck feature made her look like a linebacker.

And finally - again this is just looking at the pictures on the site - I liked Jonathan's look. It really wasn't as awful as the feedback sounded.

Oh well - we have hit that point in the season that someone good has to go home - I'm ready for Mila to be next.

Old 03-26-2010, 12:24 PM

Default Spoiler for next week

Spoiler

WOW!!!!

Old 03-26-2010, 01:04 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,084,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

happens frequently that the most wearable designs and their creators go first---obviously there is a behind the scenes suck up contest going on

Old 03-26-2010, 01:47 PM

7,364 posts, read 5,478,782 times
I can't believe Mila didn't get auf'ed! I was shocked Anthony did, his dress was cute. It's getting down to the wire now, I am liking Seth Aaron and Maya.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:23 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,884,951 times
Does anyone have an explanation for why Mila got to stay? She's hideous and so are her creations! I thought Anthony's dress was beautiful so I really just don't get it, but I'm not a fashion officianado.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Does anyone have an explanation for why Mila got to stay? She's hideous and so are her creations! I thought Anthony's dress was beautiful so I really just don't get it, but I'm not a fashion officianado.

NO clue--wish I knew! She's gotta be sleeping with or involved with someone in power.

Old 03-27-2010, 06:37 AM

3,735 posts, read 8,064,868 times
I LOVE this season!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV