U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2014, 12:49 PM

18,286 posts, read 21,418,419 times

Advertisements

I don't understand why the men acted like a pack of dogs on Brandon and Peter was the first to shove him then hold him down while Apollo hit him. Cynthia can say all she wants that Peter was trying to break it up which is fine but he had no reason to shove him then pin him down. That dude did grab Kenya's arm but she shouldn't have gone walking across the room towards his wife either.

Phaedra should be ashamed wasting money for that kind of parties always but did you hear Apollo? He spends $8k-$9k at a strip club and "it is my money why can't I spend it? It doesn't belong to her". Well now we know where he got that money but how soon he forgot he didn't come out of prison with money & used Phaedra's.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2014, 01:40 PM

9,348 posts, read 6,112,704 times
Yeah...that "fight" was so funny. Peter came outta nowhere and tried to push Brandon. But that dude was way bigger than Peter, and he kinda gave peter a shove. Then here comes, as my wife has named him, "A-block Apollo" (lol), choke-slamming Brandon in a beanbag chair, and then kinda half wrestling/half pushing him. I didn't see any punches thrown.

No offense, but Brandon is a big gay dude LOL. I don't know Apollo's background, and I know Peter is from Jamaica and all....but growing up in DC, I saw a ton of gay dudes that could whoop most straight dudes LOL.

I thought it was funny for the previews of next episode where Kandi was ready to take her earrings off and "drag a *****" LOLOL

I love my black people, and I know shows like RHoA do nothing but portray us in a negative light, but this show is friggin' hilarious.

Old 01-27-2014, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Yeah...that "fight" was so funny. Peter came outta nowhere and tried to push Brandon. But that dude was way bigger than Peter, and he kinda gave peter a shove. Then here comes, as my wife has named him, "A-block Apollo" (lol), choke-slamming Brandon in a beanbag chair, and then kinda half wrestling/half pushing him. I didn't see any punches thrown.

No offense, but Brandon is a big gay dude LOL. I don't know Apollo's background, and I know Peter is from Jamaica and all....but growing up in DC, I saw a ton of gay dudes that could whoop most straight dudes LOL.

I thought it was funny for the previews of next episode where Kandi was ready to take her earrings off and "drag a *****" LOLOL

I love my black people, and I know shows like RHoA do nothing but portray us in a negative light, but this show is friggin' hilarious.
LOL at your wife's Apollo name very fitting. You're right they didn't throw punches that I saw either but why was Peter & Apollo so angry with Brandon just because he came with Kenya? There's more to it than what happened last night.

I can see NeNe after this show stops going to Vegas buying the Bunny Farm & dominating her girls & clients while making bank. Bloop.

Old 01-27-2014, 02:10 PM

6,419 posts, read 5,272,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Her ex-fiancee was not the father of her one child.
SHe is talking Block from BLOCK ENT. Drug dealer turned Record Promoter.

Old 01-27-2014, 02:27 PM

5,699 posts, read 6,483,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Birds of a feather....

And its highly unlikely that Phaedra knew nothing...she is just smart enough to keep her hands relatively clean.

http://sandrarose.com/2014/01/update...ft/#more-95667

The charges are pretty serious and Apollo is on parole so he is in deep dooty
He is an idiot.

Old 01-27-2014, 02:29 PM

5,699 posts, read 6,483,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redd1skng View Post
With the acception of Kordell and Kroy, all the husbands on that show appear to be losers.

Really, what have any of them accomplished other than living off their wives/girlfriends?
Nene's husband was successful at one point.

Old 01-27-2014, 02:33 PM

9,348 posts, read 6,112,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
You're right they didn't throw punches that I saw either but why was Peter & Apollo so angry with Brandon just because he came with Kenya? There's more to it than what happened last night.
exactly!!

Old 01-27-2014, 03:07 PM

21,870 posts, read 13,731,688 times
O-M-G Where to even start

I am not believing the African Prince for Kenya. She don't have no man. She should adopt a child. There plenty out there that would rather be with her than in foster care. Or would they

Mr. President's party was just gross. The only thing I liked was the choreographed dance. It doesn't appear that Apollo was informed about any of the festivities nor was he consulted.

HeNe was the CHIEF Instigator for sure She had to prance around all high and mighty. She should be ashamed of herself for asking the question about a bi-sexual husband and then immediately asked Portia Some friend huh She knew there was going to be a smack down (probably with the wives instead of the husbands) when she invited the rest of the crew and slowly started putting gasoline on the fire.

Apollo does not have multiple G's to be throwing down every night at a strip club

So was HeNe inferring that she too did nasty little things behind the scenes when she was a stripper too? Don't be tossing stones in the glass house my dear

Kenya was a big fool by coming so late after her calling everyone out being tardy for the party (sorry - I had to go there)

Cynthia said on WWHL that she apologized on behalf of the entire cast She too was a little instigator with Kandi. I don't think that what Kandi said at the winery regarding Peter was a derogatory comment. Cynthia had better watch it because I think Kandi could take her and Peter at the same time

Old 01-27-2014, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
O-M-G Where to even start

I am not believing the African Prince for Kenya. She don't have no man. She should adopt a child. There plenty out there that would rather be with her than in foster care. Or would they

I never believed there was a guy in Africa to begin with. Have to think about whether a child would be better with Kenya or in foster care.

Mr. President's party was just gross. The only thing I liked was the choreographed dance. It doesn't appear that Apollo was informed about any of the festivities nor was he consulted.

How are there so many ignorant people in ATL that come to her parties? I am sure they must bring hefty gifts so does she return them to put the money back into her party account?

HeNe was the CHIEF Instigator for sure She had to prance around all high and mighty. She should be ashamed of herself for asking the question about a bi-sexual husband and then immediately asked Portia Some friend huh She knew there was going to be a smack down (probably with the wives instead of the husbands) when she invited the rest of the crew and slowly started putting gasoline on the fire.

OK so Portia said she doesn't want "no homosexual man or a heterosexual man so what does that leave her? Transvestite? Her sister picked up on that right way trying to quiet her then the camera left. It wasn't cool for NeNe to ask if you are uncomfortable being around folks that have slept with your spouse either.

So was HeNe inferring that she too did nasty little things behind the scenes when she was a stripper too? Don't be tossing stones in the glass house my dear

I took it that way since she was "just getting the money honey".

Kenya was a big fool by coming so late after her calling everyone out being tardy for the party (sorry - I had to go there)

Even Kim wasn't this shady.

Cynthia said on WWHL that she apologized on behalf of the entire cast She too was a little instigator with Kandi. I don't think that what Kandi said at the winery regarding Peter was a derogatory comment. Cynthia had better watch it because I think Kandi could take her and Peter at the same time

She was throwing a lot of shade she isn't as innocent as she appears no way could she even get one swing in at Kandi.

Old 01-27-2014, 03:54 PM

8,369 posts, read 9,030,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post

That had to be one of the funniest fights in reality T.V history.
I almost think the producers told Brandon not to fight back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV