Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2014, 07:20 AM

5,724 posts, read 7,479,027 times

Advertisements

I am so disappointed in Kandi. She may be talented but she is too rough around the edges for me. Next week's episode should be interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2014, 07:32 AM

2,023 posts, read 3,237,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwright1 View Post
For someone who lives quite comfortably, Kandi's purple wig is the absolute worst wig on television. Its even worse than Pam Oliver's wigs on Fox Sports. Wigs need no parts. They make the whole thing look like a helmet. At least you should try and make it look like your natural hair. Take that thing off of your head. Woman stop this. It really getting ridiculous and out of control with the bad wigs and weaves.
Lol. A local news anchor here in NC wears the worst wigs. It's always parted and looks HORRIBLE. I can't even focus on what she's saying because of that d*** wig!

Old 02-10-2014, 07:36 AM

2,178 posts, read 2,314,948 times
I think Kandi has lots of built up anger because of unresolved issues with her mother. And Cynthia's sister pushed her for no reason.

Old 02-10-2014, 07:38 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,081,029 times
What an episode Everyone was out of control

I am amazed at how different Cynthia views things/has memories of past events Kandi should have taken Mallory out

HeNe set it all up and just watched her evil plan unfold. Kenya was just stupid enough to take the bait.

How long did (was it Chuck) hide behind his woman I mean he was towering over her but did not move in case she needed to protect him

I would have been mad if the beeatches showed up at the spa while I was there

I can't wait to see Porsha try out for the part in Kandi's play next week!

Old 02-10-2014, 07:40 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
What an episode Everyone was out of control

I am amazed at how different Cynthia views things/has memories of past events Kandi should have taken Mallory out

HeNe set it all up and just watched her evil plan unfold. Kenya was just stupid enough to take the bait.

How long did (was it Chuck) hide behind his woman I mean he was towering over her but did not move in case she needed to protect him

I would have been mad if the beeatches showed up at the spa while I was there

I can't wait to see Porsha try out for the part in Kandi's play next week!

AGREE on all counts George----except that Kandi did set up spa day for all the women.
I thought she was nutz but then...............that's Bravo.

Old 02-10-2014, 07:43 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,081,029 times
No I liked that Kandi set up the spa day. She was the only one who showed remorse about her actions at the "party". What I was trying to say if I paid good money to go to the spa and those beeatches showed up and started acting up - I would have asked for a refund!

Old 02-10-2014, 07:53 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,473,283 times
Well, Kandi was sitting apologizing and Cynthia felt like she still had to open her mouth and say something. I mean...why?
And then Phedra brings up this whole "black women shouldn't feed the stereotype" thing. I understand why Kenya didn't like that comment. It's not just black women. Look at all these reality shows. They are all the same and all the women and men for that matter acting like idiots most of the time. Who has that much drama in their life? No worries Phedra, it's just you guys who have issues.

Old 02-10-2014, 07:58 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times
Totally agree about Nene setting up a "pillow talk" session with everybody, including the random couples not regularly on the show but have been in the middle of recent drama. Nene absolutely knew there would be some weaves flying, that was messed up on her part to set it up, acting as though it was meant to be "peaceful." yeah, okay.

Old 02-10-2014, 09:52 AM

2,178 posts, read 2,314,948 times
It's really ridiculous for Phaedra (or anyone) to state that black women shouldn't feed stereotypes or act a certain way. The same goes for Italians, gypsies, purple or orange people. These people are not representing anyone. That kind of talk usually just feeds into the agenda of those looking for reasons to disparage others.

If someone is getting their idea of other humans based off of television shows, then they are seriously lacking in rich life experiences.

Old 02-10-2014, 10:09 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winterbird View Post
It's really ridiculous for Phaedra (or anyone) to state that black women shouldn't feed stereotypes or act a certain way. The same goes for Italians, gypsies, purple or orange people. These people are not representing anyone. That kind of talk usually just feeds into the agenda of those looking for reasons to disparage others.

If someone is getting their idea of other humans based off of television shows, then they are seriously lacking in rich life experiences.
Right. Phaedra probably she's this upstanding, successful black women, and that she's the role model for all young black women watching this show. LOL

I also thought it was hilarious as the girls all agreed with her that they shouldn't feed the sterotype of black women being loud and ghetto, as they started yelling at each other in the middle of a peaceful day spa LOL.

What a joke these women are, for the most part anyway. As for Phaedra being classy and upscale, I find it funny that she married an ex-con that is in his 30s, yet acts like he's 19. "Somebody shoved me, better take my shirt off and start choke-slamming people." Stay classy, Apollo. He was in that pajama party looking like Apollo Creed with all those jabs he was throwing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV