Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2014, 02:57 PM

1,885 posts, read 3,402,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
.OK so Portia said she doesn't want "no homosexual man or a heterosexual man so what does that leave her? Transvestite? Her sister picked up on that right way trying to quiet her then the camera left. It wasn't cool for NeNe to ask if you are uncomfortable being around folks that have slept with your spouse either.
LOL I too noticed that. You know it's bad when your YOUNGER sister is the sharper pencil in the box!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2014, 03:01 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,087,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficionado View Post
LOL I too noticed that. You know it's bad when your YOUNGER sister is the sharper pencil in the box!
Pencil Child....there ain't no lead there at all

Old 01-27-2014, 04:11 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,959 times
"I don't think that what Kandi said at the winery regarding Peter was a derogatory comment".

George, loved your post but disagree with this quote. Kandi DID mean that Peter had done some dirty doings. I think Cyn should have told her to put up or shut up. I'd be furious at some broad insinuating my man did something wrong, then shutting up about the details.

I have to wonder WHY Apollo was sooooo pizzed at that guy. My 1st thought was he's doing that guys girl. That was some serious, personal anger. I also believe Peter was trying to defuse the fighting. I like him, but know I'm the only one.

Man I'd love to see the whole fight without editing. Imo, Kenya started it and pushed everyone's button. It just seemed to get out of control for no reason. We're in the dark about something, and I'm dying to know what it is. I'm nosy that way. And because of the dumb ol' super bowl, we have to wait an extra week.

Old 01-27-2014, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Pencil Child....there ain't no lead there at all
Poor thing, she really is a ditz!

But I'm still relatively shocked that Apollo would be stupid enough to engage in this type of thing while on parole.

I'm just not convinced that Fauxdra was totally in the dark about it either. I don't think she encouraged it, but probably took more of a "do what you need to do, but if you get caught up, it's on you boo" approach!

I just don't see how she could've been totally in the dark about her husbands business affairs, she's in on everything else.

Besides, Apollo is too attractive for prison. I bet the inmates tune in weekly, rubbing their hands together, hoping for a solid conviction!

Old 01-27-2014, 04:37 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficionado View Post
But I'm still relatively shocked that Apollo would be stupid enough to engage in this type of thing while on parole.
Why are you shocked he has been doing fraud since he got out of prison in 2009 the facts are saying guess he likes prison better than being married. I don't know when they were filming this but the story says the feds were investigating him and they knew it back in Sept. So a little fist a cuffs wasn't going to be a big deal compared to this other stuff.

On WWHL Andy was trying to get details out of Cynthia that made him look stupid in my book. He's the man & money behind these housewife shows & if he doesn't know what is going on then shame on him. But he's like your friends that would come to you with the gossip wanting you to confront or beat up somebody. He'd be poking you in the side saying "going on get 'em get 'em" until you were either ticked off about what was going on or tired of him poking you. I use to like his show but now only tune in when he has somebody I really want to see this last one just was left on I couldn't change it I wasn't home. He is meddling to much just like a little school girl.

Old 01-27-2014, 04:50 PM

2,182 posts, read 2,320,819 times
LOL, Greg was funny. He was like "I am too old for this!" rofl

Old 01-27-2014, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Why are you shocked he has been doing fraud since he got out of prison in 2009 the facts are saying guess he likes prison better than being married. I don't know when they were filming this but the story says the feds were investigating him and they knew it back in Sept. So a little fist a cuffs wasn't going to be a big deal compared to this other stuff.
Only because of the money that was already flowing into this household. It's not as if Fauxdra is strapped for cash; she just purchased that new home (in her name only) for 800k+, and still has the other in Smyrna. Why in the world would he feel compelled to start white collar thuggin' again?

UNLESS

Fauxdra isn't the sugar momma sponsor-type that people think she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterbird View Post
LOL, Greg was funny. He was like "I am too old for this!" rofl
Chuck too. He was looking like "okay, they need to figure it out without me!"

Old 01-27-2014, 05:27 PM

Oh and was it me or did the "model" that HeNe hired for the pajama party have cellulite or not

I just think Cynthia has been trying to create stuff with Kandi all season long.

Old 01-27-2014, 05:52 PM

For Apollo....

LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out - YouTube

Old 01-27-2014, 06:27 PM

404 posts, read 385,737 times
Default Chuck hiding in the corner

I was listening to the radio and they were having a ball laughing at Chuck hiding in the corner behind his wife.

I could not turn away. I wanna know why was Apollo attacking Brandon. It seemed like Apollo and Peter were going after the wrong person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV