Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2014, 06:08 PM

2,176 posts, read 2,313,349 times

Advertisements

Oh God! I'm done...lol This was a funny season.
See y'all next season...maybe.
Bye.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2014, 07:54 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,723,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
well she did have someone run her over and it was well deserved. You can't go through life spouting off, yelling through bull horns at people and saying anything you want and not expect a smack down at some point.
She says she isn't coming back. Fine with me.

She got exactly what she was asking for. Sticking that scepter in the other one's face, yelling at her through a bullhorn, etc. She's lucky that scepter or bullhorn weren't shoved up her fat asss.

I don't watch this show at all and only watched part of the reunion to see the "big fight" that never happened. Just put that in the Bravo scrapbook along with all the other fake crap like the table shake and Theresa Geeeeuuuuudeeeeechaaay pushing into Andy and him losing his balance (yet, to have Andy tell it, she "threw him like a rag doll". Please)

Old 04-24-2014, 12:11 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,519,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
I'm not so sure it is. Kenya SAYS it's real but that doesn't make it so.

I don't know how someone can go from having long, black, stick-straight hair, all the same length one day to having layered hair with "feathers" and highlighted the next day and then back to long, black, stick-straight, all the same length the next day.

Maybe it's a WIG and not a WEAVE?? Maybe she says it's all her hair because she paid for it?

I really couldn't give less than a rat's turd about her hair but I'm not going to believe her just because "she says it's her hair". I don't think it's really an issue other than the fact that another poster wants to inject race into the fact that I said her weave was pulled.
Kenya has PROVEN that her hair is real (for the idiots who think that black women can't grow long hair) numerous times. And the proof has even been posted in this thread.

And obviously you do give a rat's turd about her hair because you keep posting about it and insisting that its a weave/wig. Again, YOU made the assumption that a black woman with long hair must have a weave. Had Kenya been white you wouldn't have stated that her hair was a weave. Just own your stuff.

Old 04-24-2014, 11:22 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,469,209 times
I hate that Kenya is leaving. She is great fit the show. Porsha on the other hand is an idiot and adds nothing to the show. HENE needs to go. Her attitude sucks thinking she I'd above everyone.

Old 04-25-2014, 07:21 AM

734 posts, read 1,081,211 times
I would leave if I was Kenya too. None of the other ladies like her, except maybe for Cynthia. Anyway, to the people saying that Kenya runs her mouth, so do the other ladies. She never comes at them first. They ALWAYS start with her and when she insults them back, all of a sudden she deserves to get beat down or get her hair pulled(because that was not a beat down). Nene has bullied everyone on this show, but nobody seems to have a problem with that. When you are unattractive, you can get away with being mean, but when you look like Kenya, you can't even make a comment when someone makes a comment to you first without being labeled a bully.

I don't know why "certain people" assume that every black woman who has long hair is wearing a weave. They even accuse us of wearing fake hair when we are natural. LOL. SMDH.

Old 04-25-2014, 07:49 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,976,801 times
This certain person assumed. My apologies.
She can take her real hair and new hair product line and twirl the hell out of Atlanta.
Ne Ne can do the same with her teaspoon full of hair.
When these women stop being ugly (inside) I'll stop hating.
Untill then, bring on some new H.W.O.A.

They all run their mouths, some just know when enough is enough.

Old 04-25-2014, 09:08 AM

4,520 posts, read 4,207,018 times
Great season. I enjoyed watching. My take:

Cynthia-Really like her. While boring, I like that she doesn't prejudge people and will get to know the individual first.
Kandi- She's okay. A bit of an instigator. It's embarrassing how she doesn't stand up to her Mom. I also hate hearing/seeing her crying while talking.
Porsha- Not a fan. Can't stand dumb people and she's dumb as hell. She likes to dish it out, but can't take it. Very immature person. She's not ready for reality TV life (or life in general, really).
Phaedra-Ugh. Can't stand her and her fake southern belle routine. I find her to be conniving and a coward. Her one-liners are getting old and I don't find her witty AT ALL.
NeNe-I used to be a big fan, but this season turned me off totally. Can't stand how arrogant she's gotten. She's clearly bitter that Hollywood didn't work out as well as she thought. I think she's embarrassed at failing and is taking it out on the other women by being difficult as hell.
Kenya-LOVE her. While she might be crazy, she's certainly entertaining. And she's no more disrespectful than any of the other women. While she might flirt with Apollo, Apollo doesn't have to flirt back. Phaedra needs to take her issues up with her wandering eye husband.

The reunion was good. I'm not seeing how Porsha was a victim being bullied. If anything, she seemed to be in attack mode against Kenya and was dishing all sorts of secondhand gossip about Kenya's relationships, fake boyfriends, paying a guy to appear as her boyfriend, etc. All it took was ONE small comment against her and she freaked. Girl, bye.

ETA: I love Marlo. Was glad to see her this season and hope she'll be there next year.

Last edited by ChocLot; 04-25-2014 at 10:10 AM..

Old 04-25-2014, 09:27 AM

3,138 posts, read 2,777,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
well she did have someone run her over and it was well deserved. You can't go through life spouting off, yelling through bull horns at people and saying anything you want and not expect a smack down at some point.
She says she isn't coming back. Fine with me.
WHy is having someone putting their hands on you and assault you the ultimate goal of "spouting off"?

This doesn't make sense to me.

Sure, she said some inappropriate and disrespectful things to Porsha. But that does not not mean the end result should be assault and violence.

The only thing Porsha succeeded in doing was extending her 15 minutes of fame to 17-18 minutes, and get herself charged with assault. She's absolutely no better off.

If anyone feels the need to physically harm someone because that person is using words that he/she doesn't agree with, it's a frank reflection of immaturity and baselessness. There are other options in this world besides assault/violence. Too bad Porsha took the low road...

Just my 2 cents...

Old 04-25-2014, 09:52 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,492,451 times
Kenya is not leaving the show - that was more than likely a ploy to get more money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
I hate that Kenya is leaving. She is great fit the show. Porsha on the other hand is an idiot and adds nothing to the show. HENE needs to go. Her attitude sucks thinking she I'd above everyone.

Old 04-25-2014, 10:28 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,105,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Great season. I enjoyed watching. My take:

Cynthia-Really like her. While boring, I like that she doesn't prejudge people and will get to know the individual first.
Kandi- She's okay. A bit of an instigator. It's embarrassing how she doesn't stand up to her Mom. I also hate hearing/seeing her crying while talking.
Porsha- Not a fan. Can't stand dumb people and she's dumb as hell. She likes to dish it out, but can't take it. Very immature person. She's not ready for reality TV life (or life in general, really).
Phaedra-Ugh. Can't stand her and her fake southern belle routine. I find her to be conniving and a coward. Her one-liners are getting old and I don't find her witty AT ALL.
NeNe-I used to be a big fan, but this season turned me off totally. Can't stand how arrogant she's gotten. She's clearly bitter that Hollywood didn't work out as well as she thought. I think she's embarrassed at failing and is taking it out on the other women by being difficult as hell.
Kenya-LOVE her. While she might be crazy, she's certainly entertaining. And she's no more disrespectful than any of the other women. While she might flirt with Apollo, Apollo doesn't have to flirt back. Phaedra needs to take her issues up with her wandering eye husband.

The reunion was good. I'm not seeing how Porsha was a victim being bullied. If anything, she seemed to be in attack mode against Kenya and was dishing all sorts of secondhand gossip about Kenya's relationships, fake boyfriends, paying a guy to appear as her boyfriend, etc. All it took was ONE small comment against her and she freaked. Girl, bye.

ETA: I love Marlo. Was glad to see her this season and hope she'll be there next year.
i agree with 100% of what you said
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV