Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2014, 11:58 PM

261 posts, read 416,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
But because Nene is so rude, so obnoxious, and so arrogant
That's a good quote - so rude, so obnoxious, so arrogant. I can hear Nene saying that, too, like when she mocked Kenya when Kenya said Nene is "So rude and so nasty". Another great quote. I like to use it whenever I can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2014, 12:05 AM

335 posts, read 502,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
you contradict yourself
What don't you understand?

Old 06-09-2014, 12:08 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,745,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumshoe Lady View Post
What don't you understand?

you say the problem is Kandi. Then you go on to say Joyce is a terrible mother.
Which is it?

Old 06-09-2014, 07:22 AM

36,641 posts, read 67,278,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
you say the problem is Kandi. Then you go on to say Joyce is a terrible mother.
Which is it?
Both.

Joyce is a terrible mother and Kandi enables her bad behavior.

Old 06-09-2014, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Both.

Joyce is a terrible mother and Kandi enables her bad behavior.
Thank you.

Old 06-09-2014, 03:39 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,770,408 times
What's sad is he's doing what a man/a mate is SUPPOSED to do! He's trying to help protect himself and his new family from her abusiveness and Kandi keeps letting her back in. I would love to see her go into counseling to get a handle on this and stop living under Joyce's brainwashing.

Old 06-09-2014, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
What's sad is he's doing what a man/a mate is SUPPOSED to do! He's trying to help protect himself and his new family from her abusiveness and Kandi keeps letting her back in. I would love to see her go into counseling to get a handle on this and stop living under Joyce's brainwashing.
My thoughts exactly! Candy is in deep denial about her mom and she does belong in counseling.

Old 06-10-2014, 07:12 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,049,988 times
So who does everyone believe - Kandi's dad or Mama Joyce's story about Kandi's dad not being in her life as a child?

I was surprised that Todd didn't knock Mama Joyce's head off after she called his deceased father a pimp and his mama a ho in front of her face

Old 06-10-2014, 11:56 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,745,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
So who does everyone believe - Kandi's dad or Mama Joyce's story about Kandi's dad not being in her life as a child?

I was surprised that Todd didn't knock Mama Joyce's head off after she called his deceased father a pimp and his mama a ho in front of her face

I'm on Team Dad!!!! Controlling Joyce would never share Kandi with an ex or anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joyce has crossed the line so many times I'm dizzy but calling Todd's parents such names is not excusable under any circumstances I think Kandi is a lovely person who was raised by a controlling, perhaps mentally disturbed individual and now is having to face the facts. Those facts are not pretty. Kandi likes peace and harmony. She, Todd and Riley should leave Atlanta ASAP. There are many places she can continue her music.

Old 06-10-2014, 03:27 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,770,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post

#Team Pastor Burruss!!!! I want Kandi to look for the evidence of the restraining order in the legal files.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV