Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2014, 07:07 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,728,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9coach View Post
It's been painful for me to watch. Sadly this style of training has come back into fashion thanks to a certain Nat Geo show. I emailed Bravo via their contact page on their website. I am not on facebook or twitter but those would be other options for contacting them. I was able to view their twitter feed a couple weeks ago and was horrified to see others commenting about how "funny" the scenes with Kingsley getting knocked around are.
Who in their right mind would find that funny!??!?!

I don't get what anyone thinks knocking a dog around like that will accomplish other than to annoy the dog and confuse him. Stupid. And that leash-yanking to get him to sit??? I would love to put a leash around HER neck as well as that moron "trainer" and do it to them and see how they like it!

I'm going to contact Bravo via their page as well. I don't follow their Twitter feed but somehow I am on their Facebook list and get notifications from them constantly. It would be pointless to say something on their FB because thousands are commenting constantly so they would never even read it. I'll comment via e-mail and voice my disgust and concern.

Old 01-07-2014, 10:11 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
LOL. I'm REALLY hoping it's just a language barrier, but Joyce does seem to speak clear English. Never thought of those two words as being very challenging vocab words.

Old 01-07-2014, 10:15 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Lisa didn't know the meaning of chastise either …

As annoying as Carlton is … I soooooooooo want to see her go after hoy-say over Brandi. That would be good fun.
Lisa's definition was poor, which was surprising to me. I chalked it up to her not being able to explain to Yoyce, possibly trying to dumb it down, since she used the word properly.

Old 01-07-2014, 11:23 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
Lisa knows exactly what the definition of "chastise" is.

After The Hair didn't "get it", Lisa put a Brit twist on in it, hoping The Hair could maybe grasp "that" concept. Didn't work, so Lisa said "reprimand". The Hair still had no clue.

The Hair is just dumb. But she is scrappy and can bring it, and lower herself to the same level (along with baby) that she puts Brandi at.

I have no respect for her. The Hair WANTS to fight and thinks that her hair is owed an apology after she brings it harder than she is given.

The Hair shows up to a golf course with pink clubs (a starter set for a teen), wearing ballet flats and her boobs hanging out? Yeah, ok!

Then The Hair shows up with Miss Universe of the World in tow to Kyle's fundraiser party....why? Keep the toy at home.

Anything the woman posts anywhere on social media - has her face in it. Not one picture without her in it. Not just a kid, a kid with the baby Oafhoven, nothing. It's all about The Hair and her ego.

I'm not loving Brandi, but The Hair is trying to take over and make some point that she can't.

The Hair's worst experience growing up was having her name made fun of? Please. ***** can get a clue or buy one, now, that she's married to the chubby baby.

What were the names of the kids making fun of hers? John? Sue? I doubt it.

Old 01-08-2014, 06:34 AM

5,724 posts, read 7,483,844 times
I am glad that Joyce told her off. Brandi was rude and disrespectful.

Carlton's husband is attractive. He looks better than that cheater Maurico.

Old 01-08-2014, 07:56 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
What needs to be done is get hoy-say to apologize for calling Brandi a racist … then Brandi would apologize for everything else. In Palm Springs, yes, Brandi called hoy-say the wrong name over and over again, but it was when hoy-say called Brandi a racist (which she is not) that the pot boiled over.

Ken is so sweet to want to protect Brandi, but he's treating her like a little girl.

hoy-say is just digging a hole by digging in her heels. She loses and that fat oaf of a baby is just as bad.

And seriously … isn't success the best revenge? Hoy-say has obviously had lots of success with her fat oaf of a baby and her pageant crap. Shouldn't she suck it up and stop acting like a little victim of her childhood? Brandi can use the same advice. She needs to move on and act like a lady.

And there goes Kyle … acting like her very own bully of a mom, pushing her kids into doing things they don't want to do. I'm surprised she didn't put portia up there.

And then there's poor Kingsley … I agree that Bravo and any dog trainer associations should be contacted and Kingsley should be removed from her clutches. And shame on the rescue organization that let her take him. Kingsley probably had the time of his life with the Caesar Milan wannabe's pack. He could be free to be him, not part of a codependent relationship with a mental case.

Old 01-08-2014, 04:38 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
When he thought Brandi was hitting on him I thought then she was more his age he should level up from the 20 somethings.

Ken does look puffy & pale.

I don't get the need for what Carlton brings to the show her kids will see this one day too. I'm not a prude but I was not stupid enough to put anything on any kind of film or recording device.

Just tried underline for the 1st time, hope it works. If not, I laughed out loud at your last line.
You're right about Jax and Brandi, but I'd disown her if she dated that creep.

Old 01-08-2014, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9coach View Post
I contacted Bravo to express my outrage at the animal abuse that has been broadcast this season on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I even alerted my professional dog training membership organizations and encouraged them to also contact Bravo, hoping that possibly a statement from a national certification council would be read during the reunion. My heart breaks for Kingsley.
Good for you! I brought up how I thought it was very cruel to even send Kingsley away for training. I don't know, maybe its done, but I wouldn't let my two pups suffer and think I gave them away, NO way. If you want your dog trained, YOU should be involved so you can learn. All Kim has learned is how to kick at that poor baby. I also wanted to rip that muzzle off. He was home, he didn't need it.

Old 01-08-2014, 04:56 PM

Loved your post Sawduster! I'm tempted to send "hair" a story of a child/teen that killed themselves over REALLY being bullied. She doesn't have a clue, and doesn't care about anything but herself and her looks. Brandi was being silly and should have stopped, but if it were done to me, I would have laughed. I hate my name, so give me a new one, I don't care.

Also agree with whoever said if Kyle really donated from her heart, we wouldn't have heard about it. I also don't think the "show" would have been held in her store with her making 80% of the sales.

Old 01-08-2014, 05:12 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,087,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
After The Hair didn't "get it", Lisa put a Brit twist on in it, hoping The Hair could maybe grasp "that" concept.
Oh no you didn't I loved that you called Yoyce "The Hair" Can she go more than 5 seconds without playing with it

And WTF is a Miss Universe of the World Hello - my name is Yoyce and I am Miss Universe of the Galaxy of the Big Dipper Did I tell you my baby has a big dipper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV