Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2014, 08:03 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,732,889 times

Advertisements

I do wonder how much of it was editing. Was it really Kyle Kyle Kyle? Or did the edit it that way?

I am surprised that NO ONE mentioned the magazine issue with Lisa what actually happened on the beach. Brandi told EVERYONE the story, and that became the truth 'heard' by multiple women. Why didn't anyone bring this up?

Old 04-01-2014, 12:11 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,823,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
I'm trying to work out why they made the reunion into 3 parts if all it was going to be was a Lisa lynch fest.

All I took away from it is that Ken is a class act - love him! Brandi is a deranged psycho who is not to be trusted an inch, Kim is a mildly entertaining fruit loop with a mean streak and Kyle constantly screeches like a parrot on crack. Oh and that Brandi and Kyle reeeeeeaaaaalllly like to play the victim.

Poor Lisa - this used to be one of my favorite 'housewives', but I think Brandi has ruined it. She's just SO unbearable now that it's not even entertaining to watch.
Totally agree with this and all the other comments. Ken is a Prince. He apoligized to those pit bulls who had been attacking his wife. I don't feel he owed them that, but a very classy thing to do.

I hated when everyone was talking all at once. Kyle never shut up the entire hour it seemed.

Brandi is so messed up, where do we begin? She kept saying "I was jealous" she has some kind of emotional reaction like Lisa was cheating on her with the same gal Eddie did. That is just crazy. Lisa looked so puzzled, I loved that. Brandi needs lots of therapy to deal with her issues. She is not acting like a 40+ old woman but a very messed up adolescent.

I used to like Yolanda but not so much now. I felt she was unfair to Joyce. I think Yolanda caters to David's every need because she was cheated on by her first husband, and apparently a lot. She seems so insecure around David, totally caters to him. I am fine with showing kindness and respect but she seems desperate around him. I want to say "Hey Yolanda, the house is nice but none of us think he is a good catch." Basically he is a total jerk with money. I do think he has musical talent but in terms of a personality, no thanks.

I liked Yolanda better with the long hair. She pulled it off. I still like Lisa the best, other than her to me, none of them are likable.

Ken is the best husband of the group, defending his wife. The whole cheating thing with Kyle's husband was beat to death. The tabloids in the suitcase were beat to death too. I still think Brandi was lying to stir up trouble. If I were Ken and Lisa I would be done with her too.

Old 04-01-2014, 03:50 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,717,430 times
Yolanda married 2 philanderers … it will be a shame when David dumps her.

That was the worst reunion show ever. But it was interesting to see Brandi's world come shattering down. I think she realizes what she's done and she has nobody.

Old 04-01-2014, 04:59 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,724,280 times
Maritzeo was so stupid "in front of a FIVE year old" as if Portia had a freaking CLUE what anyone was talking about. I can see if she joked in front of an older kid --- 13 or older --- but does Maritzeo really think Portia understood that to mean "the tabloids are saying daddy is cheating on mommy with a younger woman". Also, Kyle and her idiotic "she's in school and kids talk!". Please. What do 5 year olds talk about? Crayons and pudding snacks? Give me a break!

I wouldn't doubt for a second that Maritzeo has some young chick on the side set up in her own place, etc..... Kyle probably knows this, too, and that's why she's so crazy any time anyone merely mentions a tabloid!

Old 04-01-2014, 05:49 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,081,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Maritzeo was so stupid "in front of a FIVE year old" as if Portia had a freaking CLUE what anyone was talking about. I can see if she joked in front of an older kid --- 13 or older --- but does Maritzeo really think Portia understood that to mean "the tabloids are saying daddy is cheating on mommy with a younger woman". Also, Kyle and her idiotic "she's in school and kids talk!". Please. What do 5 year olds talk about? Crayons and pudding snacks? Give me a break!

I wouldn't doubt for a second that Maritzeo has some young chick on the side set up in her own place, etc..... Kyle probably knows this, too, and that's why she's so crazy any time anyone merely mentions a tabloid!

I literally fell asleep while Kyle was yapping constantly and YoLo was trying to be the "referee" Shut up YoLo and let the Queen of the Big Dipper talk

Old 04-01-2014, 05:57 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,509,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
IMHO this was THE WORST reunion show across the board-ever!!!!

I wanted to hear more from Carlton but nooooo cause mean girl with the big mouth made the entire thing about HER and no one else could talk and all the infractions she kept ranting on about were from years ago. OMG--I wasted an hour tonight listening to her and I'm still on here acting a fool ranting about HER!!!!!!!!!! OMG-I gotta take a sedative

and OMG-EDIT to add: Get a GRIP on these women Andy Cohen--you may as well not be there cause you are useless!!!

Breathe............
Agree 100%. I ended this season actually liking Carlton more than Kim, Kyle, Brandi, and Yoyce. Yolanda is about to join that list as well. Neither Kim or Yo would even let Carlton speak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
I'm trying to work out why they made the reunion into 3 parts if all it was going to be was a Lisa lynch fest.

All I took away from it is that Ken is a class act - love him! Brandi is a deranged psycho who is not to be trusted an inch, Kim is a mildly entertaining fruit loop with a mean streak and Kyle constantly screeches like a parrot on crack. Oh and that Brandi and Kyle reeeeeeaaaaalllly like to play the victim.

Poor Lisa - this used to be one of my favorite 'housewives', but I think Brandi has ruined it. She's just SO unbearable now that it's not even entertaining to watch.
Ken is a Class Act; I really never paid much attention to him.

Old 04-01-2014, 06:12 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,823,159 times
Fast forward and what will Brandi look like in ten years? In her early 50's with all the drinking going on. Yikes!

She did look different, too much fillers or Botox or something. It all came off as very plastic and fake and I don't think it was just the makeup.

I used to work for plastic surgeons and could immediately tell who had done what. I can't tell with her but her look sure was off, and not at all natural.

Kim has so much sun damage, her skin is a good ten years older than she is.

And Brandi being so casual about her "conquests", her boys are 6 and 10. Portia was too young to "get it" but Brandi's oldest is old enough and I am sure he is getting the your Mom is a skank comments.

I feel bad for those boys, she is so unbalanced.

Old 04-01-2014, 06:40 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,251,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinca View Post
Fast forward and what will Brandi look like in ten years? In her early 50's with all the drinking going on. Yikes!

She did look different, too much fillers or Botox or something. It all came off as very plastic and fake and I don't think it was just the makeup.

I used to work for plastic surgeons and could immediately tell who had done what. I can't tell with her but her look sure was off, and not at all natural.
I don't think it was the makeup either - her cheeks!

Pic of Brandi:

RHOBH | All Things Real Housewives

Old 04-01-2014, 07:58 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,251,551 times
Wow. That was more of the same boring!

Andy was just as useless as ever in "moderating". I thought he should have shut Kyle's couch up a few times, but nope!

I really don't understand where Kyle was coming from. She wants an apology, gets one, then wants another but worded in a different way? Lisa isn't her child. Lisa doesn't owe it to Kyle to sit silent and be berated about the same thing over and over and over again until Kyle hears Lisa say, "sorry mommy, I now know what I did wrong and I will try to be a better person".

And Kyle with this "you distance yourself when someone's popularity drops"? Is she serious? Kyle became besties with Taylor. Spoke about Lisa in terms of "she preys on the weak" (and on this reunion says something about well maybe not the weak, but old ladies - kinda the same thing dummy). Then Kyle doesn't "have Lisa's back" with the Adrienne/Lisa issue, and Lisa made that very clear that she was hurt by Kyle's lack of support. I think this was when Lisa started to distance herself and WHY. Kyle's popularity went waaaay down after that season/reunion aired, and it was AFTER Lisa was upset with Kyle's actions as a "friend".

I don't understand why Kyle would even think Carlton would want to question her religion? So she can call Carlton an anti-semite again?

Calling Carlton "Witchy f-ing Poo" was very classy of Kyle. Very classy, and quite ironic. Just proves (to me and again) that Kyle was always making fun of Carlton being Wiccan behind her back and never had a true interest in learning about the religion.

Brandi goes on WWHL and says that Lisa's VPR show is staged, yet gets upset that Lisa "spends time" with Scheana on the show? What is Lisa supposed to fire Scheana for? Screwing Brandi's ex? She wants Lisa to be sued for wrongful termination because that will PROVE how great of a friend Lisa is?

Brandi who goes on a hike with Kyle to toss Lisa under the bus about (sorry) the tabloids? No Brandi, Lisa and Ken aren't distancing themselves from you because you binge drink, get married in Vegas, admit you had sex with a guy without warning him you have HPV, get into twitter wars with Leanne, get pics taken of you with your dress hiked up around your waist and your t-string hanging out of your thong. They are distancing themselves from you because you're a great chick who keeps it on the up and up!

And Brandi, so upset that Lisa employes Scheana, but Brandi hangs all over Ken - calls him her boyfriend, tells him he's hot and has said she'd have sex with him. All in front of Lisa. This from a woman who was cheated on and is still so upset about it?

Brandi needs to increase her Lexapro dosage because it ain't working.

Yolanda needed to be smacked with a wooden shoe. Who does she think she is refereeing every discussion and discounting Joyce the way she did? "This one in the back"? :SMACK: "Did you hear what this one said, LOL!" :SMACK:

Why were the comments Brandi made about Joyce NOT addressed? Left on the editing room floor?

IMO, Brandi was allowed to look like the victim she needs to be when she has done nothing but bring her own problems on herself SINCE her divorce.

Last edited by Informed Info; 04-01-2014 at 09:10 PM..

Old 04-01-2014, 08:17 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,784,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Wow. That was more of the same boring!

Andy was just as useless as ever in "moderating". I thought he should have shut Kyle's couch up a few times, but nope!

I really don't understand where Kyle was coming from. She wants an apology, gets one, then wants another but worded in a different way? Lisa isn't her child. Lisa doesn't owe it to Kyle to sit silent and be berated about the same thing over and over and over again until Kyle hears Lisa say, "sorry mommy, I now now what I did wrong and I will try to be a better person".

And Kyle with this "you distance yourself when someone's popularity drops"? Is she serious? Kyle became besties with Taylor. Spoke about Lisa in terms of "she preys on the weak" (and on this reunion says something about well maybe not the weak, but old ladies - kinda the same thing dummy). Then Kyle doesn't "have Lisa's back" with the Adrienne/Lisa issue, and Lisa made that very clear that she was hurt by Kyle's lack of support. I think this was when Lisa started to distance herself and WHY. Kyle's popularity went waaaay down after that season/reunion aired, and it was AFTER Lisa was upset with Kyle's actions as a "friend".

I don't understand why Kyle would even think Carlton would want to question her religion? So she can call Carlton an anti-semite again?

Calling Carlton "Witchy f-ing Poo" was very classy of Kyle. Very classy, and quite ironic. Just proves (to me and again) that Kyle was always making fun of Carlton being Wiccan behind her back and never had a true interest in learning about the religion.

Brandi goes on WWHL and says that Lisa's VPR show is staged, yet gets upset that Lisa "spends time" with Scheana on the show? What is Lisa supposed to fire Scheana for? Screwing Brandi's ex? She wants Lisa to be sued for wrongful termination because that will PROVE how great of a friend Lisa is?

Brandi who goes on a hike with Kyle to toss Lisa under the bus about (sorry) the tabloids? No Brandi, Lisa and Ken aren't distancing themselves from you because you binge drink, get married in Vegas, admit you had sex with a guy without warning him you have HPV, get into twitter wars with Leanne, get pics taken of you with your dress hiked up around your waist and your t-string hanging out of your thong. They are distancing themselves from you because you're a great chick who keeps it on the up and up!

And Brandi, so upset that Lisa employes Scheana, but Brandi hangs all over Ken - calls him her boyfriend, tells him he's hot and has said she'd have sex with him. All in front of Lisa. This from a woman who was cheated on and is still so upset about it?

Brandi needs to increase her Lexapro dosage because it ain't working.

Yolanda needed to be smacked with a wooden shoe. Who does she think she is refereeing every discussion and discounting Joyce the way she did? "This one in the back"? :SMACK: "Did you hear what this one said, LOL!" :SMACK:

Why were the comments Brandi made about Joyce NOT addressed? Left on the editing room floor?

IMO, Brandi was allowed to look like the victim she needs to be when she has done nothing but bring her own problems on herself SINCE her divorce.
awesome post!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV