Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2014, 09:36 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,754,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
LOL!

They sent a gift AND told her that they weren't going to make it.

It was a HS graduation party - who cares? It's not like Lisa knew Kim's kid from the day she was born and they were "great family friends" during Kim Jr.'s formative years. Where was Kim during Gigi's party? Moving...yet AGAIN. But not herself this time, her daughter and boyfriend. Really? They couldn't be trusted to move on their own? Couldn't carve a few hours out of the day to eat Gigi's portion of the cake? No? Then S T F U about Wisconsin/Missouri you wackadoodle who couldn't make it to ANYTHING in the last two seasons.

I don't understand Yolanda's need to tell everyone how to act or think, when she acts exactly how she doesn't want others to. How many times has Mohammad cut her off when Yo is trashing Lisa in front of him? Hollywood friends, Yo? Don't talk about others behinds their backs, Yo? The lemons have gone to her Lyme Brain.

Ok. I supported Brandi for a loooong time. Not any longer. She is absolutely ridiculous. Who WON'T the skank turn on? First Adrienne had her try to gang up on Lisa, so Brandi "outed" Adrienne. Now Lisa had her trying to gang up on who? Kyle? Who Brandi never liked? She runs through her "rich friends" like crazy. Who is going to give her designer shoes and ask her to move in to their 5000 square foot guest house first? That's who Brandi will suck up to.

The "tabloid" issues. Who cares? Why didn't anyone ask Brandi why she had them? Lisa put them in her suitcase, Brandi took them out, Lisa put them back? Yeah, ok. If that happened I see that as a complete Lisa thing to do and in a joking matter. Brandi twisted it because now she's all butt-hurt that Lisa doesn't call her every morning after tampongate (how the timeline is playing out). I'd be separating myself from someone who pranced around town with her boobs popping out of her dress and tampon string hanging out from between her legs too. While, of course, trying to stick her tongue down her gay (male) friend's throat.

Brandi is a loose cannon as opposed to a "truth cannon".

Brandi was the one who brought the Mo is a cheater rumors/tabloids up at Carlton's lunch. How did Kyle and Kim and Yo forget that?

Kyle's tag line is that she grew up in BH and she knows the town (or something like that). So she should understand that when you put yourself out there, you're going to get hit. She and her husband reacted BADLY to the cheating rumors - as in Mo is really guilty but Kyle denies and hangs on. Camille, season 1, said that Maurice "likes" his nannies. How would/why would Camille say that? Even Yo, Kyle's new "bestie" said, and with respect to the Maurice cheating rumors/tabloids, "where there is smoke there is fire".

Kyle has the attention span of a gnat.

How does Kyle go from saying "Brandi's a liar" when Brandi speaks of the crap that revolves around Kim and Kyle, but Brandi's no longer a liar or a slutpig when she dishes about Lisa? She is believed by the Witchard sisters NOW?

I wonder how Kyle is loving Brandi since Brandi told "the world" that Kyle was the one who told Brandi that Lisa and Ken were in bankruptcy "sometime". After Brandi put it out there as a fact, of course, then couldn't handle the pressure when being asked, "how do you know this?". So she tossed Kyle under the bus.

This episode had me cringing.

Yolanda needs to eat another almond and start practicing what she preaches.

Kim needs to go back to re-hab. For a long time.

Kyle needs to stop stirring the pot 5x an hour to never get the answer she wants while she pretends, with her head in her hands, that she didn't want to "create drama".

Brandi needs to take lessons from Leanne. And not singing lessons.

Maurice needs to stop pretending he's every woman's dream husband, because if he WERE and there was no truth to his cheating, his wife wouldn't have reacted the way she did to tabloid "rumors". And neither would he. You go on a reality tv show (and Maurice appears in more than RHoBH, he likes his face and perpetual sinus infected nasally voice out there) and DON'T prepare your kids for the "normal Hollywood stuff" that comes with it? What were you thinking to begin with? Don't blame what comes with it during the fact. Have you NOT met your niece, her name is Paris Hilton.

Where are the rumors about Lisa cheating on Ken? Thehair cheating on her husband? David Foster, the guy I never heard of before (because I just listen to music, I don't care who wrote what) who can't talk about anything other than Celine Dion, Stevie Wonder and how great he (Foster) is to the point he "shushes" (with Yo's help, because he IS her King) company so he can show off while tickling the ivories? And he's on his 4th marriage? 3rd? Must be great husband material. Oh, and when he called all the housewives of BH "clowns", because all of them are just trying to make money BUT his Queen is only on the show to get her own spin-off "home/fitness show" and "doesn't engage in the banter"....Yo was good with it.

Pick a personality Yo, please.

Bravo!!!! Excellent post and spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-25-2014, 10:52 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,151,319 times
Mauricio is not only branching out with an office in PR but he hired a girl on Rich Kids of BH to bring in Chinese clients. He was telling her he wants to make a magazine of things they offer besides properties like cars, planes, clubs.

No I'm not getting into another reality show was just flipping channels & saw him on E!.

Old 02-26-2014, 04:10 AM

17,763 posts, read 39,657,917 times
Quote:
LOL!

It was a HS graduation party - who cares? It's not like Lisa knew Kim's kid from the day she was born and they were "great family friends" during Kim Jr.'s formative years. Kim couldn't even show up on time to take a private plane to see a BB game with the Maloof. Where was Kim during Pandora's wedding? Where was Kim during Gigi's party? Moving...yet AGAIN. But not moving herself this time, moving her daughter and boyfriend. Really? They couldn't be trusted to move on their own? Couldn't carve a few hours out of the day to eat Gigi's portion of the cake? No? Then S T F U about Wisconsin/Missouri you wackadoodle who couldn't make it to ANYTHING in the last two seasons.

I don't understand Yolanda's need to tell everyone how to act or think, when she acts exactly how she doesn't want others to. How many times has Mohammad cut her off when Yo is trashing Lisa in front of him? Hollywood friends, Yo? Don't talk about others behinds their backs, Yo? The lemons have gone to her Lyme Brain.

Ok. I supported Brandi for a loooong time. Not any longer. She is absolutely ridiculous. Who WON'T the skank turn on? First Adrienne had her try to gang up on Lisa, so Brandi "outed" Adrienne. Now Lisa had her trying to gang up on who? Kyle? Who Brandi never liked? She runs through her "rich friends" like crazy. Who is going to give her designer shoes and ask her to move in to their 5000 square foot guest house first? That's who Brandi will suck up to.

The "tabloid" issues. Who cares? Why didn't anyone ask Brandi why she had them? Lisa put them in her suitcase, Brandi took them out, Lisa put them back? Yeah, ok. If that happened I see that as a complete Lisa thing to do and in a joking matter. Brandi twisted it because now she's all butt-hurt that Lisa doesn't call her every morning after tampongate (how the timeline is playing out). I'd be separating myself from someone who pranced around town with her boobs popping out of her dress and tampon string hanging out from between her legs too. While, of course, trying to stick her tongue down her gay (male) friend's throat.

Brandi was the one who brought the Mo is a cheater rumors/tabloids up at Carlton's lunch. How did Kyle and Kim and Yo forget that?

Kyle's tag line is that she grew up in BH and she knows the town (or something like that). So she should understand that when you put yourself out there, you're going to get hit. She and her husband reacted BADLY to the cheating rumors - as in Mo is really guilty but Kyle denies and hangs on. Camille, season 1, said that Maurice "likes" his nannies. How would/why would Camille say that? Even Yo, Kyle's new "bestie" said, and with respect to the Maurice cheating rumors/tabloids, "where there is smoke there is fire".

How does Kyle go from saying "Brandi's a liar" when Brandi speaks of the crap that revolves around Kim and Kyle, but Brandi's no longer a liar or a slutpig when she dishes about Lisa? She is believed by the Witchard sisters NOW?

I wonder how Kyle is loving Brandi since Brandi told "the world" that Kyle was the one who told Brandi that Lisa and Ken were in bankruptcy "sometime". After Brandi put it out there as a fact, of course, then couldn't handle the pressure when being asked, "how do you know this?". So she tossed Kyle under the bus.

Kyle needs to stop stirring the pot 5x an hour to never get the answer she wants while she pretends, with her head in her hands, that she didn't want to "create drama".

Maurice needs to stop pretending he's every woman's dream husband, because if he WERE and there was no truth to his cheating, his wife wouldn't have reacted the way she did to tabloid "rumors". And neither would he. You go on a reality tv show (and Maurice appears in more than RHoBH, he likes his face and perpetual sinus infected nasally voice out there) and DON'T prepare your kids for the "normal Hollywood stuff" that comes with it? What were you thinking to begin with? Don't blame what comes with it during the fact. Have you NOT met your niece? Her name is Paris Hilton. She could probably give you dumb a*sses some advice.

Where are the rumors about everyone else cheating on their spouses? Why are Kyle and Mo so special?

David Foster drives me nuts. He's a guy I never heard of before (because I just listen to music, I don't care who wrote what) who can't talk about anything other than Celine Dion, Stevie Wonder and how great he (Foster) is to the point he "shushes" (with Yo's help, because he IS her King) company so he can show off while tickling the ivories. Talk about ego. And he's on his 3rd or 4th marriage? Must be great husband material. Oh, and when he called all the housewives of BH "clowns", because, according to Yo's King: all of them are just trying to make money BUT his Queen only went on the show to get her own spin-off "home/fitness show" and "doesn't engage in the banter"....Yo laughed and was good with it.

Apparently David Foster doesn't watch his wife in action on "the show" with her fellow clowns.

Yo needs to pick a personality and stick with it.
best synopsis EVER!!!!!!!

The BULLYING of Lisa AND Ken was out of control. Brandi's victimhood has reached an all-time low.

Kim is nothing but white noise … white noise trying to speak Spanglish.

Old 02-26-2014, 11:13 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,057,258 times
Quote:
LOL!

It was a HS graduation party - who cares? It's not like Lisa knew Kim's kid from the day she was born and they were "great family friends" during Kim Jr.'s formative years. Kim couldn't even show up on time to take a private plane to see a BB game with the Maloof. Where was Kim during Pandora's wedding? Where was Kim during Gigi's party? Moving...yet AGAIN. But not moving herself this time, moving her daughter and boyfriend. Really? They couldn't be trusted to move on their own? Couldn't carve a few hours out of the day to eat Gigi's portion of the cake? No? Then S T F U about Wisconsin/Missouri you wackadoodle who couldn't make it to ANYTHING in the last two seasons.

Maurice needs to stop pretending he's every woman's dream husband, because if he WERE and there was no truth to his cheating, his wife wouldn't have reacted the way she did to tabloid "rumors". And neither would he. You go on a reality tv show (and Maurice appears in more than RHoBH, he likes his face and perpetual sinus infected nasally voice out there) and DON'T prepare your kids for the "normal Hollywood stuff" that comes with it? What were you thinking to begin with? Don't blame what comes with it during the fact. Have you NOT met your niece? Her name is Paris Hilton. She could probably give you dumb a*sses some advice.

Where are the rumors about everyone else cheating on their spouses? Why are Kyle and Mo so special?

David Foster drives me nuts. He's a guy I never heard of before (because I just listen to music, I don't care who wrote what) who can't talk about anything other than Celine Dion, Stevie Wonder and how great he (Foster) is to the point he "shushes" (with Yo's help, because he IS her King) company so he can show off while tickling the ivories. Talk about ego. And he's on his 3rd or 4th marriage? Must be great husband material. Oh, and when he called all the housewives of BH "clowns", because, according to Yo's King: all of them are just trying to make money BUT his Queen only went on the show to get her own spin-off "home/fitness show" and "doesn't engage in the banter"....Yo laughed and was good with it.

Apparently David Foster doesn't watch his wife in action on "the show" with her fellow clowns.

Yo needs to pick a personality and stick with it.
So tell us how you feel

Old 02-26-2014, 01:55 PM

I think Lisa has something big on Brandi and Brandi is striking first because she knows Lisa won't reveal it due to the fact that Lisa is not spiteful.

Kyle needs to get over the cheating rumors. WHO CARES? If it's affecting their business or finances, then sue for libel. I'm sure Mo has cheated.

Old 02-26-2014, 04:19 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,754,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
I think Lisa has something big on Brandi and Brandi is striking first because she knows Lisa won't reveal it due to the fact that Lisa is not spiteful.

Kyle needs to get over the cheating rumors. WHO CARES? If it's affecting their business or finances, then sue for libel. I'm sure Mo has cheated.

yep, totally with you on this ^^^

Kyle knows..........oh she knows alright. She may as well accept it or not. If not then kick the louse out and move on. He aint all that to me.

Old 02-26-2014, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
yep, totally with you on this ^^^

Kyle knows..........oh she knows alright. She may as well accept it or not. If not then kick the louse out and move on. He aint all that to me.
Mo would have a newer model in hot minute … stovepipe kyle and her back fat, not so much.

Old 02-26-2014, 07:10 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,456,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
The thing is, Kim had NOTHING to do with any of it but was screaming at Ken that Lisa is a liar and that Brandi TOLD her, etc etc etc...... She has no idea what the truth is but says that Brandi told her so Lisa must be the liar!!! Idiot.

You know, when people are in "recovery", they loooooove confrontation. They think if they 'confront' people on any little thing (whether it has to do with them or not), they are gaining back some of the power they lost to the alcohol or drugs. However, they will only do this with a person who they perceive as weaker than them. Kim is a classic case of this. She knows Ken isn't going to tell her to bugger off or go f herself. She knows he's too much of a gentleman to tell her what he really thinks. She knows he won't tell her off like she deserves to be told off.

Also, what was with her and that "Spanish"????

She seemed, uh, a little more than just kookie in that part of the interview. I think she was trying to be funny, but it came across as, well, high or drunk.

Old 02-26-2014, 07:12 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,456,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
And further proving that hoysaycanyouseemyhair is dumber than a bag of hammers:

Coqui frogs are also found in Hawaii … and they are a menace. Native of PR, yes, but they are not exclusive to PR.
Yay! Someone else caught this! I love the sound of them, but they are an invasive species in many areas.

Old 02-26-2014, 08:18 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,820,006 times
This thread is more entertaining than the show. You "writers" are so funny!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.