Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2014, 04:18 PM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,811 times

Advertisements

Forget brains! How is the beauty group all that beautiful? They are okay I guess but hardly better looking than anyone else on the show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2014, 12:15 AM

44,631 posts, read 61,620,191 times
Kinda drawn out and boring tonight. No big surprises except Brains finished 2nd. That Tjia is something else. She nearly caused them to lose again. Her jumping all over everyone celebrating was scary.
TC was boring, no surprises there.

Old 03-06-2014, 06:05 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,189,471 times
[quote=wit-nit;33759665]Kinda drawn out and boring tonight. No big surprises except Brains finished 2nd. That Tjia is something else. She nearly caused them to lose again. Her jumping all over everyone celebrating was scary.
TC was boring, no surprises there./QUOTE]
No surprises??? I was surprised Brains actually won a challenge.

Old 03-06-2014, 06:53 AM

7,368 posts, read 5,482,511 times
Watching the Beauty tribe try to strategize was painful. They all looked like deer in headlights at TC too. Didn't care for Brice but he at least had a plan and I think keeping all three of those girls might be this tribes downfall.

I had to give the Brains team credit for not smacking J'Tia in the head when she complained about wanting more rice. Was surprised they won immunity, again with no thanks to J'Tia.

The Cops R Us duo has me perplexed. First Tony lied to Sarah (? name) that he wasn't a cop, then he admits he lied and he is one. So now she is trusting him on her badge, etc... Why would you trust someone who lied to you in the first place? Red flags would be going up for me. Haven't these people watched this show before? Speaking of Tony, he needs to calm down, he's trying to be Boston Rob, but he's coming across like Boston Rob on steroids.

According to the previews for next week, and they are most likely wrong, but it looked like the Brawn team might throw the challenge just to vote someone out. Tony? Stupid! Here again...have they never watched this show before? That never ends well.

Old 03-06-2014, 09:06 AM

5,724 posts, read 7,483,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
Forget brains! How is the beauty group all that beautiful? They are okay I guess but hardly better looking than anyone else on the show.
I agree.

Old 03-06-2014, 09:08 AM

5,724 posts, read 7,483,844 times
I was glad the Brains group got immunity. Tony is irritating. I hope he goes next.

Old 03-06-2014, 09:29 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Well just maybe he is starting to listen to the fans and take heed of all the Survivor forums that have been saying no repeaters and no RI you reckon? Good to hear about the ratings though.

.....and Snakes. I didn't see any Snakes in the photography last night. Colorful Bugs and Lizards, but no Snakes.

Old 03-06-2014, 10:35 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Yawn but the new puzzle was intriguing.

Old 03-06-2014, 10:49 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,811 times
I liked the puzzle thingy but they didn't show it long enough. I thought the episode was good. I was hoping Bryce would stay around longer as I think he could've done well and/or mixed up things some. At least he has a clue and not letting the rest do his thinking/work/etc.

The cops thin blue line stuff is silly. It's Survivor, that stuff goes out the window day one. That chick is going to learn a very bitter lesson. Like to see more of Brawl and less of Brains. More interesting characters on Brawl. Brains is full of bozos.

Old 03-06-2014, 11:48 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
I couldn't get over J'Tia being the first to say she wanted to eat when she was the one responsible for the little food they had left. Then she was the one who missed most of the water throwing in the challenge. Had they let her work the puzzle the brains would have lost for sure.

The Kass and Kasha will be doing themselves no favors if they vote out Spencer instead of J'Tia if they lose in the next challenge. That woman is one sandwich short of a picnic.

I was sorry to see Brice go. He looked like he would have been fun to watch. But I could understand he would have been a popular guy and too popular to take to the end. Tony is a nut ball. I wouldn't want to be around him. I wouldn't make any alliance with that guy.

I hope we get to see some of the other players who have been more quiet soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV