Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2014, 07:19 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,400,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Tony can keep playing his idols and talking his smack he won't win jury votes, I don't think, because of all his lies. It is the Russell Hantz curse yes they play the game but they lose it on the social part.

Now the one that got on my last nerve 2 weeks ago is Kat~~~ vote her selfish butt out she has mentioned a few times she really isn't trying in challenges because she is not on the chopping block. Now tonight she bid on the food to let "the rest of her alliance" buy the advantage clue. I would have kept Jefra she is no threat for jury votes because she is lazy & didn't do things around camp. I think I'd rather be with her than Kat.

Tosha is on a run.
I agree with u...I like Tosha. I like her playing style and personality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2014, 07:24 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Tony is such a paranoid fruitcake --LOL.....................however he made the right move based on his paranoia.

Hang in there Spencer!!!!

Tasha--didn't buy food then didn't bid...........ridiculous. But rock on that she won immunity again

Old 04-30-2014, 08:05 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Tony is such a paranoid fruitcake --LOL.....................however he made the right move based on his paranoia.

Hang in there Spencer!!!!

Tasha--didn't buy food then didn't bid...........ridiculous. But rock on that she won immunity again
She was holding out in case Jeff put another clue to an idol up for bids she gambled and lost big time but did rock on the challenge.

Old 04-30-2014, 08:14 PM

7,368 posts, read 5,482,511 times
I am impressed by Tasha winning all these challenges. Three in a row! Hope she makes it to the end.

Old 04-30-2014, 11:23 PM

44,630 posts, read 61,620,191 times
Let's just give Tony the check now and all go home, j/k lol, it' seems he's favored or just plain lucky, but those clues were not difficult for finding the idols. If the tribe is smart they'll force him to use the common idol then the next week make him use the special idol. But with his luck the producers put out an idol that has super powers over all idols and cancels the others out. Too many easy twists to this game.
It also looked like the black rock was larger than the white rock. An advantage to drawing out of the bag. People tend to go for the bigger item.
Tasha is lucky to win the challenges, she's been a target for several weeks. She contributes nothing to the tribe or game. She'll more than likely be the next voted out if she doesn't win another challenge.
Spencer blew it last week playing his idol and now has nothing to save him except some luck or winning challenges.
Glad to hear the finale is on a Wed. And it'll probably be a 3 hour show like the others with the re-union being the last.

Old 04-30-2014, 11:31 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
If and I stress IF the remaining players were playing with their brains they should have all voted for Tony sitting there with that II hanging around his neck just daring them to vote for him. Then didn't hand it over--and why? Because he knows he's playing with a bunch of idiots.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Old 05-01-2014, 12:30 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,573,613 times
I am so sick of both Tony and Kass, and sadly they may both go to F3 with someone like Trish being the 3rd. I hope not. That would definitely be a lesser of two evils finale. I will be sick if Kass wins the whole thing. Or Tony. I absolutely can't stand either one. If I could wish for an unexpected food poisoning, I'd make sure it was shared by both Kass and Tony.

I'm on Team Spencer or Team Tasha, but I don't think they'll last. Too many on Team Tony to make sure they're voted out. Kass, especially is so anti-Spencer. But, I would love it if Spencer found another idol and Tasha kept winning challenges, or vice versa.

Does Tony's alliance know about his Super Idol? I didn't think anyone knew about it but him.

My favorite for F3 would be Spencer, Tasha and Woo with Spencer winning. Won't happen, though.

Old 05-01-2014, 04:18 AM

11,782 posts, read 5,795,007 times
Have to agree with you Marcy - that would be my perfect final three. I really dislike Tony and Cass and after the auction - seeing that Tony was given a clue to another immunity - I said - enough - the season is just not interesting, I dislike most of the players and it's too predictable. - but - after watching tribal council - I'm going to give it another week and hopefully we'll see some big moves.

I won't bother to continue to watch if Spencer and Tosha get voted off tho because - there is really no one else I like. I never thought I'd dislike anyone as much as Hantz - but I find three - Tony, Cass and Tish who I hope never to see again after this season~!

It also bothers me that I don't now how much is actual reality and how much is staged as shown when Woo took Spencer secret immunity clue as the cameras photographed him with and without his sneakers on. I had akways thought this was the most real of all the reality shows - now I don't know.

Old 05-01-2014, 05:54 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Still hoping for a Spencer Win!

I cannot express how much I want Kass the A$$ gone. This woman bugs the heck out of me. She is useless and I hated when she said, she saved Spencer when she was voting. She said, I saved you once, not doing it again, or something like that. She has done nothing in my eyes...

It does seem Tony - is Probst Pet this season...

Old 05-01-2014, 06:48 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,532,538 times
Like it or not, Kass the a$$ is along for the ride. Perfect final fodder. Not a vote from the Jury no matter the closing argument.

Tasha - my gosha. That girl can play. My hat's off to her - alas she now wears a BIG target. Yikes, even bigger than Spencer Tracey.

Tony IS this season. Trish helped bail him out along the way but has done little else. Also not much of a threat in challenges or with votes other than vengeance against Tony should he make it to final T.

Yoi, Woo is the puppet and Tony the Puppet Master. Woo even thinks these are his ideas too. Must have been that fall.

Don't have to like him but this is playing out exactly how Tony needs it. He'll be paranoid all the way to the bank. Heck he'll be paranoid for a year or so after this is done and he just might dig up his yard at home looking for an idol because of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV