Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2018, 10:40 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,101,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movinon View Post
Was it on this board or another that someone wondered if Wafa (Azan's sister) is actually his wife because she's so much more fair skinned than either Azan and his mother? I'd never thought of it that way but it made me wonder. Who knows . . . he's such a scammer that I wouldn't be surprised.
Middle eastern people come in many different complexions. Just like with a black family, you can have light and dark skinned people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2018, 10:50 AM

2,528 posts, read 2,778,722 times
That was my first thought. You made a good point.

But the whole situation is so shady that I started wondering after I read that. Plus we don't know if they have the same dad or what complexion dad had.

My own family is Caucasian but we have several shades of white and a wide variety of (natural) hair/eye colors so it's thrown people off who have questioned whether we are related. But we are for sure - nobody in the woodshed for sure.

Old 08-02-2018, 11:53 AM

3,661 posts, read 2,945,273 times
Pure European genes make such beautiful kids and family. I dont know why so many white men are obsessed with Asian women. I live in a city with lots of Nordic heritage people. The ladies are absolutely stunning yet are neglected by the men of there own background.

Old 08-06-2018, 01:02 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,083,908 times
did anyone watch before the 90 days ? wow what a jerk that jessie is . makeup is not for everyone . He is so stuck up and nasty . She should tell him to hit the bricks and never come back . He is a total arse wipe . Oh the one idiot that is not even divorced from the second wife yet is already looking to get married again and his daughter who is 12 I believe is the only one with any sense . Yes and let us not forget the girl with the baby she is going to the uk to see him . what is it with these women dragging the babys all over the universe to see these men that they don't really even know . Jeeze I cant believe and oh let us not forget the grandma from hazelhurst Georgia she is a hoot , she was married for 6 months and it did not work and she has not been married since woo hoo yeah this one is really going to work NOT ,,,,

Old 08-06-2018, 01:36 PM

23,866 posts, read 33,554,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
did anyone watch before the 90 days ? wow what a jerk that jessie is . makeup is not for everyone . He is so stuck up and nasty . She should tell him to hit the bricks and never come back . He is a total arse wipe . Oh the one idiot that is not even divorced from the second wife yet is already looking to get married again and his daughter who is 12 I believe is the only one with any sense . Yes and let us not forget the girl with the baby she is going to the uk to see him . what is it with these women dragging the babys all over the universe to see these men that they don't really even know . Jeeze I cant believe and oh let us not forget the grandma from hazelhurst Georgia she is a hoot , she was married for 6 months and it did not work and she has not been married since woo hoo yeah this one is really going to work NOT ,,,,
I don't like Jesse either, he thinks he's Gods gift. Yuck. So fake.

I didn't watch it, gonna try to do that today

Old 08-06-2018, 03:48 PM

6,149 posts, read 4,514,052 times
Ditto on hating Jesse. Ditto on not yet divorced and can't wait to make another mistake. Double ditto on just had a baby and can't wait to be alone with her and some dude with anger and impulse control issues. I can't wait to get to Nigeria, either, though that might (hopefully) have some humor value.

Old 08-06-2018, 05:13 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,083,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
Ditto on hating Jesse. Ditto on not yet divorced and can't wait to make another mistake. Double ditto on just had a baby and can't wait to be alone with her and some dude with anger and impulse control issues. I can't wait to get to Nigeria, either, though that might (hopefully) have some humor value.

I love it nyc refugee thank you . im rolling on the floor . what would we do without this show ? LOL

Old 08-06-2018, 05:19 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,438,931 times
I only just found the Before the 90 Days show a couple of weeks ago and got sucked in because I met my husband in Amsterdam after having only interacted with him through an online message board forum (The Straight Dope). We didn't fall in love online though, we fell in love after we met. But we did, obviously, have to go through the visa process and had only 90 days to get married once it was approved, so I thought it resembled our experience enough to be intrigued. I should mention, though, that he's Danish, not Dutch. We were in Amsterdam for a meet-up for St. Patrick's Day weekend organized by another member of the forum.

Amsterdam dude Jesse is a control freak jerk. So is the dude who wants to control who his Haitian girlfriend is friends with. The Florida guy who insulted his girlfriend's family by not eating that feast they went to all that trouble and expense to prepare for him needs to be kicked in the teeth. No, it's not "just food," you stupid American. You insulted all of her family's efforts. You've never eaten a pulled-pork sandwich? Liar. And OMG that poor girl in Brazil, Karine, getting mugged with a machete on camera? Horrifying! That guy who left her in such a dangerous place is a dweeby loser! I can hardly wait to see what losers this new crop of idiots are. That chick with the Nigerian boyfriend is 52 like I'm 25. Not even close.

Has this show always been this much of a train wreck? I guess so, or it wouldn't have lasted.

Old 08-07-2018, 04:51 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,419,194 times
Ok so I did catch some of it the other night- but am confused. very confused. The Jesse Darcy couple was on prior but the others all seemed new to me. Is this now following up on old and introducing new? Anyway yes it's always been a train wreck and it's always been crazy amusing.

Old 08-07-2018, 05:11 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,554,282 times
Watched it last night, once again I'm really unimpressed. Where do they find these people? I really hate watching the one who has the older daughter and new baby going to England. WTF is she thinking? I can't believe John is paying Lucy's daycare. The guy can't get a vacation visa but they think he'll be able to get a fiance visa? Well maybe they'll give it to him just to get him out of England. A lot of people have college fights. Who knows who started it?

The Nigerian one is ridiculous. 30 and 52. Yeah like that won't be a train wreck. Or the guy with the "gal" who won't video chat. Sure screams catfish to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
I only just found the Before the 90 Days show a couple of weeks ago and got sucked in because I met my husband in Amsterdam after having only interacted with him through an online message board forum (The Straight Dope). We didn't fall in love online though, we fell in love after we met. But we did, obviously, have to go through the visa process and had only 90 days to get married once it was approved, so I thought it resembled our experience enough to be intrigued. I should mention, though, that he's Danish, not Dutch. We were in Amsterdam for a meet-up for St. Patrick's Day weekend organized by another member of the forum.

Amsterdam dude Jesse is a control freak jerk. So is the dude who wants to control who his Haitian girlfriend is friends with. The Florida guy who insulted his girlfriend's family by not eating that feast they went to all that trouble and expense to prepare for him needs to be kicked in the teeth. No, it's not "just food," you stupid American. You insulted all of her family's efforts. You've never eaten a pulled-pork sandwich? Liar. And OMG that poor girl in Brazil, Karine, getting mugged with a machete on camera? Horrifying! That guy who left her in such a dangerous place is a dweeby loser! I can hardly wait to see what losers this new crop of idiots are. That chick with the Nigerian boyfriend is 52 like I'm 25. Not even close.

Has this show always been this much of a train wreck? I guess so, or it wouldn't have lasted.
Karine and Paul are fine now from what I hear, she's pregnant and they're both in Kentucky. He's supposedly taking the Fort Locks job David didn't want.

Jesse is just a yucky person. I think he's using her to try to get jobs. If you notice his jacket says H&H; I believe that's their brand together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Ok so I did catch some of it the other night- but am confused. very confused. The Jesse Darcy couple was on prior but the others all seemed new to me. Is this now following up on old and introducing new? Anyway yes it's always been a train wreck and it's always been crazy amusing.
Yeah, we seem to have 2 shows going now I believe. The "what now" and the "before the 90 days".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV