Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2018, 06:01 PM

26,678 posts, read 41,512,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Have to say; this is the most boring tell all! I've fallen asleep 3 times! I almost got to the end last night. Gonna try to finish it unless my grandson comes down to watch TV

That would have pissed me off too. The age difference bothers her. I think she can feel there is something off with the relationship which is why she calls it off over things that seem petty to others. She knows he wants kids and to come to the US badly. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see he's gonna leave her once he gets the green card because he wants someone thin, younger, who can give him his own kids.

I really wonder what we don't see.

I doubt they're off for good cause she wants it all to be true that she got a younger guy and I hope that when she actually watched the show she comes to her senses.
I have no doubt Michael stood in this for the green card only. He said it multiple times he didn’t want to be stuck in Nigeria. If she had called it off over the IG pics or the blow job story, I’d have no problem with that. But the elder thing...I’m like so he lies to you and scopes out other women that’s ok but calls you his elder and you lose your ?

Still both are better off without each other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2018, 06:45 PM

4,703 posts, read 4,353,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post

but the elder thing...I’m like so he lies to you and scopes out other women that’s ok but calls you his elder and you lose your ?

Yes and what I thought was even more ridiculous was that it seems the clip that pissed her off was of him talking to his friends BEFORE she got there.
Maybe I didn't catch that correctly but if I did, then it's totally bogus to react to something from so long before any of the more current drama. KWIM?

Old 10-17-2018, 11:46 AM

23,787 posts, read 33,229,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
I have no doubt Michael stood in this for the green card only. He said it multiple times he didn’t want to be stuck in Nigeria. If she had called it off over the IG pics or the blow job story, I’d have no problem with that. But the elder thing...I’m like so he lies to you and scopes out other women that’s ok but calls you his elder and you lose your ?

I would have left him over the BJ and/or IG stuff; I think she regrets giving him more chances and it's probably why "elders" threw her over the edge. He's a piece of trash. She's not much better lol

I just looked at my calendar; September 2nd was a Sunday. I do wonder if she went out drinking after or during the episode. Now I'm curious which one it was. I 'll be shocked if they're still together.

90 Day Fiancé Star Angela Deem Arrested and Charged with DUI - Emily Zauzmer September 13, 2018 03:47 PM
Quote:
According to a booking report obtained by PEOPLE, Deem, 52, was arrested on Sept. 2 in Montgomery County, Georgia. She was charged with driving under the influence (refusal), speeding and driving without a license on person.

Old 10-17-2018, 02:46 PM

14,785 posts, read 23,948,669 times
these people are a train wreck to begin with and then the 90 day stuff just adds to it . God bless all of them and I hope they get their lives together .

Old 10-17-2018, 02:48 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,119,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I would have left him over the BJ and/or IG stuff; I think she regrets giving him more chances and it's probably why "elders" threw her over the edge. He's a piece of trash. She's not much better lol

I just looked at my calendar; September 2nd was a Sunday. I do wonder if she went out drinking after or during the episode. Now I'm curious which one it was. I 'll be shocked if they're still together.

90 Day Fiancé Star Angela Deem Arrested and Charged with DUI - Emily Zauzmer September 13, 2018 03:47 PM
Wow. I didn't realize she was only 52. She definitely looks older than that.

Old 10-20-2018, 01:11 PM

3,174 posts, read 1,562,243 times
I had to laugh when Angela said to Micheal "He just changed the whole history of our future".

That's an interesting turn of phrase I will have to remember.

Old 10-21-2018, 09:12 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,114,665 times
Had some PBS travel show on in the background and heard this annoying voice of the host. It reminded me of Jesse's voice - I didn't really realize til then how annoying his voice really was to me.

Speaking on Jesse, this should come as no surprise!

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/...-movie-acting/

And who cut this boys hair!?!

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-d...d-to-find-her/

Is it me, or does it seem every picture with Jesse in it is a "pose"? There's something quite creepy about him IMHO.

Old 10-21-2018, 01:43 PM

14,785 posts, read 23,948,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
Had some PBS travel show on in the background and heard this annoying voice of the host. It reminded me of Jesse's voice - I didn't really realize til then how annoying his voice really was to me.

Speaking on Jesse, this should come as no surprise!

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/...-movie-acting/

And who cut this boys hair!?!

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-d...d-to-find-her/

Is it me, or does it seem every picture with Jesse in it is a "pose"? There's something quite creepy about him IMHO.

yes he just exudes creepy to me as well .

Old 10-21-2018, 03:00 PM

23,787 posts, read 33,229,160 times
I'm so over Jesse. He's a psychologist now? Yeah ok. And an actor? Good luck to him. He better enjoy his 15 minutes before it runs out lol

Old 10-22-2018, 08:25 PM

4,703 posts, read 4,353,001 times
Wait so no one watched or posted on the new season????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV