Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2015, 04:51 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,824,164 times

Advertisements

OK after last night I think Loren is obnoxious pushing her guy to model...the way she gushes over him and his DELICIOUSNESS is a little sickening....and I really do NOT like Josh's parents....that dad bugs me....Next week it looks like the **** is going to hit the fan with a few of them......where is Hunter?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2015, 07:33 AM

2,249 posts, read 2,823,496 times
Loren was absolutely annoying and further proof she is selfish. She also isn't very intelligent based on how she talks about her guy. I don't know why he is with her, she would drive me nuts.

Mark and his 19 year old fiancé are just plain creepy. The dude makes me ***. That girl needs to get back to the Philippines ASAP! And while they both claim her behavior is due to her period it's quite obvious it's not. It's pretty obvious that she is severely depressed.

I can't stand Josh's parents. I don't know if it's because I'm a Latino/Mediterranean mix and my family is so warm and expressive, but families like Josh's depress me. They are all walking around like they have broomsticks up their ass and on top if that they seem overly religious. Also why does Josh talk/act like he has no balls? It's annoying how soft he is. I would never marry into that family way too different, cold and boring from what I'm used to.

Glad Noon is finally moving into a new place and they are getting some privacy. Also she need to get over the whole bar/flirting thing. The guy is putting in extra work to make ends meet while she prances around the city.

Old 11-16-2015, 11:07 AM

7,367 posts, read 5,481,324 times
Loren is in lust, not love with Alexei. All she talks about is his hotness and body. No, Loren the girls on the beach were not looking at Alexei, they were looking at a camera crew following you. Poor guy wants to be an EMT and help people, hey, force him to be a model! He's only doing it to 'get Loren off my back'. Yeah, this will not end well.

Nikki is not on birth control and Creepy Mark keeps talking about not wanting another four kids in diapers so I assume he has not had a vasectomy. This is a disaster waiting to happen.

I'm glad Noon and Kyle got a new place. Unfortunately you have to flirt and talk to people when you bartender to make money.

Devar says now that he's only going to send money to his family if something like an emergency happens. That's different than sending 90% of your income home. I have a feeling Mel will be holding the purse strings on their finances if/when he gets a job.

Old 11-16-2015, 02:29 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,778,722 times
Regarding Loren/Alexei. It occurred to me while watching last night that maybe she's living vicariously through him as far as being a model goes? I know, it sounds sort of psycho-babbley (if there's such a word!). That or it's an ego trip thing for her because she has this "delicious" model catch/fiance/husband. I agree with the "delicious" thing . . . I found it gagging after the first time. Well, even for the first time!

Old 11-17-2015, 05:24 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,824,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movinon View Post
Regarding Loren/Alexei. It occurred to me while watching last night that maybe she's living vicariously through him as far as being a model goes? I know, it sounds sort of psycho-babbley (if there's such a word!). That or it's an ego trip thing for her because she has this "delicious" model catch/fiance/husband. I agree with the "delicious" thing . . . I found it gagging after the first time. Well, even for the first time!
I THOUGHT THE SAME THING.....And I also find it weird that they HAD to relocate to her parents house 9 states away because he couldn't WORK and she couldn't support them both.....I guess if she put her shopping on hold she could have stayed put....they showed her loaded down with shopping bags on the first episode...

Nikki looks depressed.....I would be too.....

UrbanCheetah hit the nail on the head with those Stepford parents of Joshs.....cold unfeeling.....to me it seems like they are very unhelpful and gritting their teeth every time poor Alex speaks......it's their way it the highway...that dad looks like a serious cold fish.....I'D BE SNEAKING BOOZE just to get along with that outfit... WAAAAY TOO judgemental for my liking.....Prison wardens have more compassion.....

Old 11-17-2015, 07:46 AM

3,032 posts, read 4,735,265 times
I don't think Loren would actually want Alexei to be a model in the first instance where she saw him working with someone loads prettier than she is (and probably also a better personality to boot).

Old 11-17-2015, 12:41 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,083,908 times
I think poor nikki needs to go back to the phillipines and be done with that old fart Mark .All of a sudden now devar will only send money back home when it is needed I think he is telling her whatever she wants to hear in order to get a green card yeah those two wont last and I do think Mel will come to her senses and send him back to Jamaica .OMG next week that guy from Miami and Carolina . His mom is a piece of work and so is he . I don't care how scripted some things are you cannot fake dislike and just utter disgust and it is there with 2 out of 4 of these couples .

Old 11-17-2015, 10:13 PM

2,249 posts, read 2,823,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I think poor nikki needs to go back to the phillipines and be done with that old fart Mark .All of a sudden now devar will only send money back home when it is needed I think he is telling her whatever she wants to hear in order to get a green card yeah those two wont last and I do think Mel will come to her senses and send him back to Jamaica .OMG next week that guy from Miami and Carolina . His mom is a piece of work and so is he . I don't care how scripted some things are you cannot fake dislike and just utter disgust and it is there with 2 out of 4 of these couples .
I'm single, and watching these couples makes me feel so much better about myself. These relationships all seem so wrong, with exception of Loren and Alexei (even though I think she is a psycho selfish brat they seem genuine for each other) the rest of the relationships seem so wrong and there is something just so off about them. I feel like the Americans are desperate and have low self worth and the foreigners just have their ulterior motives and it's just so sad to see. Unless I was a starving person in some poor country, I rather stay home, single and with my family than go into these horrible marriages.

Old 11-18-2015, 05:00 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,419,194 times
I agree with your take urbancheetah. I don't see much chance of true success for these couples with the exception of Loren and Alexie and Noon and bartender boyfriend.

With these 2 couples, even though they sure have their share of issues, there does seem to be genuine caring and affection, and not really deceit.
I also thought in addition to being a bit obnoxious , all of Loren's oohs and ahs about Alexei, there was something about enjoying it vicariously. The way she took control meeting the model agency lady and photographer- I mean if he is to be the focus I would think she should step back and let him be the focus...
Regardless I still think there is genuine affection.

Old 11-18-2015, 06:00 AM

3,032 posts, read 4,735,265 times
I don't know.

The one I like most are Kyle and Noon, though I feel that part where she walks into the bar where he was "flirting" was very, very scripted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV