Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2016, 07:06 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,420,706 times

Advertisements

I can understand (slightly) that living with Danielle might not be a picnic and her financial messy life is not something I would want to b attached to HOWEVER, Mo is a sleeze, totally, taking advantage of her. I also am angry that he is using taxpayer resources- police response time etc.
I too understood that an annullment would get his azz out of here while a divorce would not.
He is the lowest truly, with Anfusa a close second.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2016, 07:24 PM

3,661 posts, read 2,945,273 times
So the whole world wants Mohammed deported.
" I'm coming to Ohio" he sounds like the terminator.

Old 10-18-2016, 08:28 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,424,202 times
I don't feel that way, there's plenty of blame to go around, Danielle was far from honest and forthright from the get go. If I had to pick someone to leave, I'd much rather Anfisa (w/ Jorge) go home rather than him, I can see him being a productive member of society eventually once his personal life is on track, rather than her (as she's just out for herself and how much she can get from Jorge (or whoever she's w/)).

Old 10-18-2016, 09:02 PM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
I can understand (slightly) that living with Danielle might not be a picnic and her financial messy life is not something I would want to b attached to HOWEVER, Mo is a sleeze, totally, taking advantage of her. I also am angry that he is using taxpayer resources- police response time etc.
I too understood that an annullment would get his azz out of here while a divorce would not.
He is the lowest truly, with Anfusa a close second.
I think they both should go. Mohamed hasn't earned any of his own money except for what TLC paid him hemooched of Danielle, Luisa and the Walmart guy. I don't see him getting a job. His job is using people

Old 10-19-2016, 08:48 AM

1,320 posts, read 1,535,121 times
I think this show should include what life was like for the people that come here with the K-1 visa. We know a bit about Alexei's life in Israel and some others. But I would LOVE to know what life was like for Mohamed in Tunis. Also, Anfisa living with her grandmother in Russia. I'll bet it would really be interesting!

Speaking of Alexei, I think Lauren should agree to move, at least for a while, to Israel. Seems only fair.

Old 10-19-2016, 08:54 AM

12,386 posts, read 8,149,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by siameseifyoupls View Post
I think this show should include what life was like for the people that come here with the K-1 visa. We know a bit about Alexei's life in Israel and some others. But I would LOVE to know what life was like for Mohamed in Tunis. Also, Anfisa living with her grandmother in Russia. I'll bet it would really be interesting!

Speaking of Alexei, I think Lauren should agree to move, at least for a while, to Israel. Seems only fair.
The couples in the first two seasons thought that is what they were signing up for. The Unreal producers story is more these people who don't know each other are about to have sex.

Old 10-19-2016, 02:02 PM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by siameseifyoupls View Post

Would have been nice if they did show the before they left on every person

Alex can't just stay in Isreal; he will lose his green card. Another couple just spoke with an attorney about the wife oing back home because her father is sick

Old 10-19-2016, 03:25 PM

1,320 posts, read 1,535,121 times
I think they should be living in Israel, not the U.S. He wouldn't need a green card.

Old 10-19-2016, 04:26 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,871 times
Did anyone else notice 'the look' on Alexei's face when Lauren said-- then his family will just have to come live in the States? ....as if she thought the idea hadn't been 'planted' and she came up with it on her own. I don't know what involves bringing in the rest of the family but I think that is a lot of the Green Card Holders' intentions. Just get their foot in the door first then the others follow. :hand:

Old 10-19-2016, 05:25 PM

12,386 posts, read 8,149,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
Did anyone else notice 'the look' on Alexei's face when Lauren said-- then his family will just have to come live in the States? ....as if she thought the idea hadn't been 'planted' and she came up with it on her own. I don't know what involves bringing in the rest of the family but I think that is a lot of the Green Card Holders' intentions. Just get their foot in the door first then the others follow. :hand:
The alien gets citizenship and then petitions his family. Parents are relatively fast adult siblings take forever. Green card holders bring their minor children with them. Adult children take forever and I think requires the parent getting citizenship
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV