Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2014, 04:20 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,165,980 times

Advertisements

So why didn't she realize before he got here that she didn't meet the requirements? I feel bad for her kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2014, 04:41 PM

12,383 posts, read 8,139,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
So why didn't she realize before he got here that she didn't meet the requirements? I feel bad for her kids.
USCIS is supposed to verify it before the US Embassy issues a visa

Old 10-29-2014, 09:34 PM

1,961 posts, read 4,383,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Oh dear lord. The drama on the post about Dani and Mohammed is just too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
USCIS is supposed to verify it before the US Embassy issues a visa
I am sure it was all verified. But that does not mean something else did not happen, or perhaps he needs a new visa to re-enter the country by some other means.

Old 10-31-2014, 12:13 AM

4,857 posts, read 7,606,822 times
A lot of this show is staged..The scene where the guy tells her where all the cleaning supplies are and that he needs to watch the game looked fake as hell.

And when the lady is pissed about not getting roses..That was part of the script.

Old 11-03-2014, 08:32 AM

3,032 posts, read 4,733,909 times
I watched last night's for some reason. Brett's ex-wife is a lot prettier than his fiancé. No idea how he pulled that off at all! And it is so weird that his daughter comes to spend the month in his bedroom where all three of them are sharing a bed. Heck, a blow up bed or a tiny futon can't be that expensive.... Poor, poor kid!

Old 11-03-2014, 09:42 AM

1,961 posts, read 4,383,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlikeme View Post
I watched last night's for some reason. Brett's ex-wife is a lot prettier than his fiancé. No idea how he pulled that off at all! And it is so weird that his daughter comes to spend the month in his bedroom where all three of them are sharing a bed. Heck, a blow up bed or a tiny futon can't be that expensive.... Poor, poor kid!
The whole sleeping arrangements for a month are so strange. His whole living arrangements are strange, IMO though.

Old 11-03-2014, 09:46 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,073,706 times
I see the girl from s Africa amy getting back on the plane as soon as dannys dad says he does not believe in interacial marriages ...there you have it . Now this guy Jason and evelinn OMG man , really you pop this girl on your family and they are supposed to be understanding and now you want evelinn to just understand about eloping NO not fair to her . I think brett had better put that daya back on a plane because she aint going to work at all ... time to go ...Oh the guy from spring hill florida he needs a brain transplant let that attention seeking hoe stay in rio or wherever she is from . Just cause you don't drop everything and talk to her ? Man grow a set and tell her bye bye .

Last edited by phonelady61; 11-03-2014 at 09:47 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 11-03-2014, 10:25 AM

12,383 posts, read 8,139,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I see the girl from s Africa amy getting back on the plane as soon as dannys dad says he does not believe in interacial marriages ...there you have it . .
Why, she is from South Africa, no doubt there are still people around who may only hide their pride in the apartheid days. It is a generation closer than America's Jim Crow days

Old 11-03-2014, 10:33 AM

3,032 posts, read 4,733,909 times
I think Amy, the girl from South Africa, is just beautiful. I guess to me, there is something about her that just radiates a beautiful soul, like she seems to have a kindness and goodness to her that I feel like both Danny and his family haven't seemed to appreciate since she moved there. I cried when she was crying talking to her mother, hoping she will just go home. Not that Danny doesn't seem like a nice guy, but it doesn't seem like he has appreciated her sacrifices since getting there. She has really acted a lot better than I would have had the first thing my intended's brother said to me was, "You are as tan as my brother said you were...." and then followed it with, "Speak Afrikkan!" He was treating her like a trick pony because he kept asking her to speak Afrikkan at dinner, too.

I also feel like Evelin is genuine (at least way more genuine than someone like Daya or Mohammad), if that makes sense. I think she does love that jerk, but honestly.... I hope she goes home, too. She is wayyy too good for that guy and his family! Who is his sister in law anyway to be passing judgment? She married into the family, too!

The Florida guy - I felt awful for his dad, because his dad sees the train wreck from a mile away and only wants his kid to be happy. I think he wishes he could pull a plug on that because he already doesn't like Kassia.

And Danielle - her brother-in-law was right, though, when he told the camera crew that usually when you're in love you want to hold hands or touch this person, but that there was a distance there.... The guy was literally pulling back each time Danielle tried to lean closer to his seat! Pretty sure these two didn't get married.

Old 11-03-2014, 11:02 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,073,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
Why, she is from South Africa, no doubt there are still people around who may only hide their pride in the apartheid days. It is a generation closer than America's Jim Crow days

obviously you did not get what I meant , I meant that dannys dad is racist and will not like her and I think she is too good for that family as well .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV