Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2014, 10:20 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,562,046 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFoulke View Post
Was anybody but me kinda "surprised" to see who came out of the shower wrapped only in a towel and plunk himself down on the sofa next to Rollins? Amaro (my goodness - he is quite a handsome guy!!). When did all that happen? Not too long ago they were at each others' throats - and with him going through a divorce and her with her giant bag of problems - not a good mix!!! Who hasn't she slept with yet? I love the fact that LT called her out on her attitude toward "important" men - he has a real handle on her and he's not afraid to let her know that he's kind of "got his eye on her". I love the fact that he's so decisive and can make the kinds of observations he does so quickly. I really like his character so far. Also, just read where the series is being picked up for a 16th season in the fall. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad you reminded me because I had forgotten about that. The show was pretty boring. I do like the new Captain.

But remember, he was undercover and saved Rollin's ASS. He's not making quick judgments, he has seen the other side to her up close and personal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2014, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Her Gamblers Anonymous sponsor was pretty recent.
Dude on the 13th step. I never heard that before, but it makes sense.

I don't remember any of her prior lovers.

Old 05-16-2014, 12:08 AM

8,495 posts, read 4,161,204 times
During Rosemary's Baby, they showed a preview of next Wednesday's SVU - Amaro is in an orange jumpsuit in prison and Olivia is adopting a baby. I don't know why Amaro is in jail - I think he killed someone, don't know the details. Next week's episode is the season finale, but not the final show!

Old 05-16-2014, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
During Rosemary's Baby, they showed a preview of next Wednesday's SVU - Amaro is in an orange jumpsuit in prison and Olivia is adopting a baby. I don't know why Amaro is in jail - I think he killed someone, don't know the details. Next week's episode is the season finale, but not the final show!
That blows. I like Amaro. And I had seasons ending!

Double whammy - very little good TV and it's hot as hell for 5 months :-(

Old 05-16-2014, 12:58 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,895,086 times
Anyone else notice how this show is starting to focus more and more on the personal lives of the detectives and running story lines lately?

It used to be they had just a few minor running story lines and the focus was mostly on the individual cases week to week. In my opinion, that is one of the main reasons this show has been so successful and has such a long run.... because they don't get too wrapped up in the detectives themselves and it's an entirely new story every week with new characters. That's how it's able to stay fresh....

Hopefully they don't mess it up by going too far down this road....

Old 05-16-2014, 02:43 AM

Olivia is acting like Stabler now in the interrogation room!

Old 05-16-2014, 03:31 AM

She's going to adopt baby Doe! And Munch is coming back. I hope they can save Amaro. Attempted murder? That's a stretch......

I liked Wong making an appearance too.

Old 05-16-2014, 06:33 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,693,489 times
Now all we need is Chris Meloni to return.

Old 05-16-2014, 08:18 AM

11,759 posts, read 14,652,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Did you watch last night?

Spoiler

After the photographer was acquitted, Amaro tracked him down and beat him to a pulp. It isn't clear how badly he was injured, but one of the EMT's was asking him if he could feel his legs. Amaro wound up getting arrested, and rightly so.

Old 05-16-2014, 09:09 AM

3,308 posts, read 4,559,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Olivia is acting like Stabler now in the interrogation room!
IKR! I thought she was faking that like they often do in order to get desired results. When she came out and was mad because she got pulled out, I was like what?? That's way out of character for her. I don't like when they change characteristics of characters overnight like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV