Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2014, 01:02 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,374 times

Advertisements

Yes, I agree, Erin is growing on me, liking her co-hosting more and more.

Liked most of the dances last night, although I missed alot of the commentary (will have to go back and rewatch). The best part was Robin Robert judging, very exciting to see her on the show, she's so upbeat and lively and positive.

Glad Billy bowed out gracefully, it was very appropriate and respectful of him. Although I would have loved to see the dance they had prepared for last night though.

For some reason, I'm not liking Drew Carey too much, can't quite put my finger on his performances, but will keep an open mind and watch him closely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2014, 01:19 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,807,206 times
I agree about Erin. She's growing on me too, though at times she still seems a little too exuberant.

I also agree with the poster who said that it looks like Maks is in love.

Old 04-01-2014, 03:08 PM

973 posts, read 1,452,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
What's annoying is how some people comment on Amy. She is a beautiful PERSON. Brave and talented. Derek is not doing his routines alone. He is a great teacher and a class act.

DWTS was outstanding last night; tears and joy! Talent galore!
Who's some people? I have a usernamer. I think passive aggressive people are annoying and cowards. I'm sorry I don't have a biased opinion on Amy due to her physical condition.

Old 04-01-2014, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitsong View Post
Cody seems too Boy Bandish for me. (And I'm a huge boy band fan.... and not ashamed to admit it!) I wonder if he could walk without drop crotch pants. That was distracting to me last week. This week just looked like a routine he'd do in his concert.

People aren't saying much about James & Peta. I think they could sneak in there and win if they had a big enough fan base.

I'm glad that BDW decided to bow out gracefully, but IMO, he should have done that last week. Then Sean would still be around. Or would he? If you believe him, the producers wanted him gone.

I thought everyone did a great job last night. It's going to be tough watching people go home from here on out.
James is probably going to come in fourth. Behind Charlie, Meryl and Amy in whatever order they win. James imo is the best dancer. I watch him and it looks like he is also a pro dancer. He's going to lose, because he has no fan base. Just like the hockey player was GREAT, but he got sent him week two.

Old 04-01-2014, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
You beat me, Nan! I was going to say the same thing about Maks! He looks and acts like he is in love. He did say their first meeting he wanted to marry her and I believed him. Said the same thing in my mind the first time I laid eyes on my late husband.

I don't "get" the problem with Amy either. Green eyes???

I'm sick of Peta and her hooking up with her partners. Her mouth irritates me now. Too much Botox and red lipstick. She always looks like she has a snarl/sneer on her lips and I find that very unattractive. James is hot.

Cody seems to be enjoying himself. I think Whitney is in a Magnum commercial where everyone is stuck in traffic and she hops out and walks on cars to get to the truck hauling Magnum frozen ice cream bars.

NeeNee, Candace, Cody could go home and it wouldn't bother me. I'd like to see Drew stick around a couple more weeks and see him dance.

Yeah, shady dealings with the switch! ROFLMAO. As if......

I'm starting to enjoy Erin. She's quick on her feet and personable.
The problem with Amy is DWTS isn't some drama or serious television show people watch. It's something I watch for fun and to like veg out. It's hard to have fun and forget your day, when you have her talking about her problems every week. She's shown her hospital picture almost every week. It's not like she got her disease (I have no idea how to spell it) and then had to live out her life in the hospital. She won an Olympic medal! Clearly, she's a strong and able person. I want to know the real Amy. We are more than our bodies and our circumstances. The same reason Candace is annoying. No one wants to here the same shtick over and over and over again.

Old 04-01-2014, 05:49 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post
The problem with Amy is DWTS isn't some drama or serious television show people watch. It's something I watch for fun and to like veg out. It's hard to have fun and forget your day, when you have her talking about her problems every week. She's shown her hospital picture almost every week. It's not like she got her disease (I have no idea how to spell it) and then had to live out her life in the hospital. She won an Olympic medal! Clearly, she's a strong and able person. I want to know the real Amy. We are more than our bodies and our circumstances. The same reason Candace is annoying. No one wants to here the same shtick over and over and over again.
You're right. So why do you repeat your same shtick over and over and over again?

Old 04-01-2014, 06:41 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,435,785 times
I think Danica McKellar is a natural. She is so graceful and just looks like she knows what she's doing I'm not surprised they asked her if she had ever taken dance lessons. Some people are just like that.

I got such a kick out of Drew Carey's son Conner flirting with his dad's dance partner. That kid has lots of personality. He and his dad were almost as fun to watch as the dancing last night.

Old 04-01-2014, 06:57 PM

17,634 posts, read 22,626,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I think Danica McKellar is a natural. She is so graceful and just looks like she knows what she's doing I'm not surprised they asked her if she had ever taken dance lessons. Some people are just like that.

I got such a kick out of Drew Carey's son Conner flirting with his dad's dance partner. That kid has lots of personality. He and his dad were almost as fun to watch as the dancing last night.
Danica is looking HOT......

Drew offered to give me a car (Price is Right), if I vote for him......heeehee

Old 04-01-2014, 09:46 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,186,389 times
Awwww, on the Tonight Show, Jimmy had Billy Dee have a last dance with Wookie!!! How sweet.

Old 04-01-2014, 10:00 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,186,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
You're right. So why do you repeat your same shtick over and over and over again?
Oh yes, Amy takes up the whole show talking about her disease that caused her kidneys to fail, her legs to need to be removed and her Dad giving her the gift of life... TWICE. Yep, a terrible, horrible way to unwind. Plus I just love reading your warped ill feelings towards a beautiful woman in mind, body and spirit every day since the show started.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV