Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2014, 01:12 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,893,510 times

Advertisements

I think it's rigged after Carrie Ann's comments about Amy and Derek winning. I think the producers fix it so he'll stay. It bothers me it is rigged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2014, 06:56 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Ahhh, I'm liking James' moonwalk.
Loved their Michael Jackson routine; what class!! Meryl and Maks blew me away!! "You ain't nuthin' but a hound dog?" Really got my heart started.....What talent this season! Amy is so inspiring and talented.

Hoping Meryl and Maks win the top spot!! What's with all the kisses? Love is in the air?

Last edited by mollygee; 05-13-2014 at 08:17 AM..

Old 05-13-2014, 03:27 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,259,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
After all of Candace's whining about her faith, and being a prude, and not wanting "suggestive" outfits, I have no idea what meds she took this week that took away her faith-induced modesty and made her a bona fide, costume-fit-the-dance performer? I about died at some of her moves wondering who the heck was that woman who looked just like Candace? Surely couldn't be Candace after her I'm Miss Purity speech early on in the season.....wow. I was impressed. Good for her coming out of her shell.

But, I'm still so Team James for the win and have been since week one. I thought he'd be gone a long time ago for lack of fan base, and the token eye candy, but he's truly amazing me. I had no idea he grew up on a ranch and almost went Pro Rodeo over drama school. His Michael Jackso was so good, and he sure does have hip action!!

I knew it was going to be
Spoiler
Charlie going home. He just doesn't have the spark, the charisma that the remaing four have.

I really like Amy and I'm impressed at how much she gives each week. If Amber Riley could win, Amy certainly could. Table dance or no, she proved she can dance with her first dance.
I kept wondering if Candice had long ago how if Candice had quit whining then and danced how much better she'd be. She showed a real spart this time, and appeared to just be in the dance.

I agree about Charlie too. He's very good, but the spark isn't so strong. But I loved his words, which he applied to dWTS or the olympics that its not about the end its about he journey.

Amy is awesome. Anyone who likes to feel sorry for themself should use her as an example not to.

James is good, but I never liked Jackson and his style just doesn't excite me. Meryl is awesome, and I'm pulling for her and Mac or Amy.

Old 05-13-2014, 06:48 PM

44,630 posts, read 61,620,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
I thought the finals always had 3 pairs. Is this the first time there are 4 -- or is my decrepit brain failing me again?
Isn't the semi-finals Mon and the finals Tues. If so then Mon nite someone will be eliminated, then there will be 3, I think.

Old 05-13-2014, 06:50 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,431,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Isn't the semi-finals Mon and the finals Tues. If so then Mon nite someone will be eliminated, then there will be 3, I think.

The semi-finals was last night. The finals will be next Monday. As far as I know, there is no Tuesday event.

Edited to add: You're right, wit-nit. I looked it up and the show will be on Monday and Tuesday nights next week. Thanks so much!

Old 05-13-2014, 06:53 PM

23,015 posts, read 34,383,749 times
Quote:
The semi-finals was last night. The finals will be next Monday. As far as I know, there is no Tuesday event.
Yes it will on Tuesday too.

Old 05-13-2014, 07:00 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
DWTS season finale is scheduled to air at 9:00pm, Tues., May 20th on my DISH program guide. {EST}

At 8:00pm on Tues. there is a DWTS program called "The Road To The Finals" ......something new I guess.

Old 05-19-2014, 06:25 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
GMA is showing a snippet of Mark being hurt during rehearsals and asking if he'll be able to dance tonight.

He was shown writhing around on the floor.

Is he really hurt or is it mostly just a teaser to entice people to watch?

Guess we'll find out.

Old 05-19-2014, 02:18 PM

5,341 posts, read 4,429,096 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rERvxaszGA
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 05-19-2014, 02:28 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludja View Post
That was beautiful. I hope they go on after the show ends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV