Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2015, 09:07 AM

1,215 posts, read 1,803,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynarie View Post
Pauline drove me crazy, too. The excuses and lies!! I hope we get to see her in another year. I'm sure she'll be like the one lady they caught up with this year (can't remember her name- the one that moved back home [Maryland?] with her husband and young son).
She was worse than Penny (the one from Maryland).

Google "Pauline Potter". I think she's enjoying the notoriety of being "the world's fattest woman".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2015, 09:42 AM

3,308 posts, read 4,539,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
I wonder what would have happened if her son had stood up for himself and told her if she didn't start following the doctors orders that he would leave her. Would that have been something that would finally scare her into doing the right thing?
Yeah this woman needs to transfer over to the show Intervention!!! Don't know if it's still on, but yeah her son should definitely stand up for himself and for her sake and say enough is enough.

Old 02-19-2015, 12:35 PM

3,339 posts, read 5,963,022 times
Yeah, Pauline was really frustrating to watch. I feel bad for her son. I think turning your child into your enabler makes things really complicated. It's his mother, he will always love her and she's the parent so he feels like he has to listen to her. What a sad situation for him.

Old 02-19-2015, 01:45 PM

861 posts, read 1,328,348 times
I just ran 10 miles and this beotch refuses to walk from the door to the scale.

Old 02-19-2015, 01:54 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,735,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkobe View Post
I just ran 10 miles and this beotch refuses to walk from the door to the scale.

Lol and Dr. N. wasn't about to indulge her, either.

My favorite scene: After more of her shenanigans, he wanted her to get weighed, and she refused to get out of bed! When the doctor insisted, she actually had the gall to tell him "You're not hearing me. I'm not dressed, and I'm not getting on the scale." ()...after which he stood there with his clipboard, looked her straight in the eye, and reminded her that she wasn't at a fashion show and that he made the rules, not her.

Dr. N rocks!

Old 02-19-2015, 04:37 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,380,962 times
Missed it and taping it...

Old 02-19-2015, 05:41 PM

3,308 posts, read 4,539,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Lol and Dr. N. wasn't about to indulge her, either.

My favorite scene: After more of her shenanigans, he wanted her to get weighed, and she refused to get out of bed! When the doctor insisted, she actually had the gall to tell him "You're not hearing me. I'm not dressed, and I'm not getting on the scale." ()...after which he stood there with his clipboard, looked her straight in the eye, and reminded her that she wasn't at a fashion show and that he made the rules, not her.

Dr. N rocks!
I didn't catch that, that's funny. Sometimes he's not got the best bedside manner, but in this case I think he should have given her more **** than normal, she needed it.

Old 02-19-2015, 05:51 PM

3,830 posts, read 6,698,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitsong View Post
She was worse than Penny (the one from Maryland).

Google "Pauline Potter". I think she's enjoying the notoriety of being "the world's fattest woman".
Ugh, I didn't need to know that she is a sex goddess who has sex seven times a day. Not sure if my mind will ever let that one go

(As I read that, I kept thinking about her poor son. How embarrassing!)

Old 02-20-2015, 10:30 AM

2,288 posts, read 3,225,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynarie View Post
Ugh, I didn't need to know that she is a sex goddess who has sex seven times a day. Not sure if my mind will ever let that one go

(As I read that, I kept thinking about her poor son. How embarrassing!)

Thanks a lot Jay, you made me look. My favorite quote from her: “My bed is strengthened and, although I can’t buy sexy lingerie, I drape a nice sheet over me.” I wonder if she hollers for her son to bring her greasy to-go food while her ex is pleasing her.

I just watched her episode last night. She's the 1st one I didn't have sympathy for. If a mom cant follow instructions for her own child, I cant feel bad for her. She has imprisoned that poor kid. I could feel his depression though the tv, its so strong. No child should have to give up their life for a parent who refuses to help themselves. I compared her to Susan, who even with an added ailment, worked her butt off. (no pun intended)

Old 02-20-2015, 11:40 AM

3,830 posts, read 6,698,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
My favorite quote from her: “My bed is strengthened and, although I can’t buy sexy lingerie, I drape a nice sheet over me.”
I almost quoted this as well. I am curious as to what a 'nice sheet' consists of. Simply clean without food stains? Colored? Satin?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV