Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2014, 08:02 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,416,751 times

Advertisements

I didnt see any of the returned eating, not even once, tonight. Quite a change from the previous famished episodes.

And I still think this show would be better if the episodes were two hours each.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2014, 08:07 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
Interesting. I didn't even notice that.

Once again, I ended up disappointed. I'm so afraid it's going to go off into spooky land.

I'll refrain from babbling until everyone's had a chance to see it.

Old 04-06-2014, 08:12 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,416,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
...Once again, I ended up disappointed. I'm so afraid it's going to go off into spooky land...

Yes, it's amazing how much easier it was to accept people's returning from the dead than some of the stuff that's happening now.

Old 04-06-2014, 09:10 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
OK, I think everyone has had the chance to see it.

I'm super pizzed that the SWAT thing was.........................a damned dream! They taunted us all week with the preview and it wasn't even real. Just a damned dream.

I won't trust anything I see from now on.

And the little boy and family...........wasn't even Marty's family. I guess that's the baggage he's been carrying. It appears he returned a little boy to an abusive family and they killed him. Good Grief!

Must have been vacation week for the writers!

Old 04-06-2014, 09:28 PM

7,364 posts, read 5,478,151 times
The little boy and Marty...I took it as Marty got the boy to narc on someone because he said something to him like 'you did the right thing', and then the boy got killed by that man who lived with him.

Will be interesting to see if Caleb stays gone.

Rachel is pregnant. I think everyone saw that coming.

Old 04-06-2014, 10:58 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
OK, I think everyone has had the chance to see it.

I'm super pizzed that the SWAT thing was.........................a damned dream! They taunted us all week with the preview and it wasn't even real. Just a damned dream.

I won't trust anything I see from now on.

And the little boy and family...........wasn't even Marty's family. I guess that's the baggage he's been carrying. It appears he returned a little boy to an abusive family and they killed him. Good Grief!

Must have been vacation week for the writers!
People on the West coast haven't seen it yet, I don't think. I'm assuming it comes on at 9p.m. West Coast time too??? That's midnight East Coast time. So it's underway now there. Hawai'i and Alaska are the only ones who haven't seen it yet.

BUT.....wth....yes, I was miffed that SWAT was only a dream.

I hope that doesn't happen to Jacob... what happened to Caleb. I hope he is gone for good. Maybe it's because he is in jail and can't eat and drink liquid they apparently need to.

Maybe there is hope for Elaine.

That was sad about the kid who got killed by the Mother's bf after Marty took him home.

TOO MANY COMMERCIALS!!!!!! No time to really get engrossed/absorbed with the show nowadays.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:51 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,890,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
People on the West coast haven't seen it yet, I don't think. I'm assuming it comes on at 9p.m. West Coast time too??? That's midnight East Coast time. So it's underway now there. Hawai'i and Alaska are the only ones who haven't seen it yet.

BUT.....wth....yes, I was miffed that SWAT was only a dream.

I hope that doesn't happen to Jacob... what happened to Caleb. I hope he is gone for good. Maybe it's because he is in jail and can't eat and drink liquid they apparently need to.

Maybe there is hope for Elaine.

That was sad about the kid who got killed by the Mother's bf after Marty took him home.

TOO MANY COMMERCIALS!!!!!! No time to really get engrossed/absorbed with the show nowadays.
I think you're on to something there. Remember Jacobs mom said he'd been eating like crazy?

And just before Caleb vanished, he asked for a drink of water?

Yep..... I think you're on to something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
Yes, it's amazing how much easier it was to accept people's returning from the dead than some of the stuff that's happening now.

HAHAHA

Old 04-06-2014, 11:56 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,890,487 times
The biggest thing I find weird about the show is their seemingly careless attitude about the whole thing???? I mean, if this were to happen in real life, it'd be international news, don't ya think? And the one girl that got her dad back, she was just like.... "cool", and that was the end of it, like there was nothing miraculous about that at all....

Old 04-07-2014, 01:49 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,568,915 times
Caleb was coughing and choking, and I knew something was wrong. I thought he was dying, and he did without the water. Now, if he gets "fed" where he is, will he come back again? And how the heck did Rachael stay pregnant for 12 years if she was dead? Is the baby back because she is? Yikes.....but I still like it. From the previews, they're teasing us that Jacob disappears next week.

Old 04-07-2014, 06:16 AM

150 posts, read 297,852 times
Did anyone notice seeing Caleb in the water as Marty was pouring him a glass, just before the agent turned to find Caleb had disappeared? He was seen in miniature form to float there in the glass jug containing the water. Don't know what it means but there's something about water, and the connection to the river.
And Rachel is pregnant. I was surprised, even though it was suggested here first.
I enjoyed this episode, and will watch again.
I thought too that the child who had been killed had been an informer for the police. The agent said he had put a lot of bad guys in jail. They child was killed in retailiation, but not by the male in his home, I thought. That man was not in custody in the flashback of the body being taken away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV