Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2014, 01:50 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,259,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
lol. My thought exactly.

It's the day they should END the thing, not skip an episode.

Wouldn't it be fantastic to have timed it to end on Easter with all of them going back to wherever they've been!!!

Like someone else said way early on: We should be the ones writing the show.

"42, and don't forget the towel!!!"

(If you don't know, don't ask, lolol.)
Don't forget to have a lot of beer! What would the guide have to say about the Ressurected???? I have the five volume trillogy and love all the stories. What about a really good version of Hitchhikers next?

At the Comic Con where Douglas Adams was a guest, nearly everyone in the room had their towel for his talk. But just before it con was over I saw him just sitting in one of the little lobbies off the rooms, tired and ready to go home and forever this is my vision of poor Arthur.

I really like if they'd end it on Easter, but they don't really care about people with imaginations. Nice move with the zombies, though.

Yes, we should be writing it.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2014, 02:48 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Every show I watch on cable is 13 episodes or less. I think that's why there is such a cross-pollination of actors lately. They can actually work on more than one show. What I hate about it is the amount of time between seasons.

Old 04-15-2014, 02:53 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,259,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Every show I watch on cable is 13 episodes or less. I think that's why there is such a cross-pollination of actors lately. They can actually work on more than one show. What I hate about it is the amount of time between seasons.
Even the longer ones now have 'split seasons' with ten or so in fall and then ten or so in spring, and reruns or reality shows inbetween. You don't get those twenty six shows a season anymore. And they wonder why viewer interest wanders.

I like the idea of having an ondemeand option with the season, so if you want to you can serial watch or one at a time. That is what people are largely doing on netflix and other sites. Network tv should take note that people like that intensity of seeing it all at once.

Old 04-15-2014, 04:53 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
It looks like they are NOT showing Sunday's rerun tonight like they've been doing on Tuesday nights.

What's up with that?

They're really pizzing me off with their random schedules!

Old 04-16-2014, 10:21 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,039,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
I guess it would be too much to hope for that Helen is in the body bag?

Good episode tonight, I would like to see Rachael and Tom get together. There's something I don't like about Toms wife.
Also was surprised there are only two more episodes of this show left. I thought it would go longer.
Is Helen the church troublemaker? I don't like Tom's wife either. That relationship is over. I think Caleb will return again.

Old 04-16-2014, 10:38 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbe View Post
Is Helen the church troublemaker? I don't like Tom's wife either. That relationship is over. I think Caleb will return again.
yep, that would be Helen the Terrible.

I don't like Janene, either. She's a cold fish. They have tried and failed to have kids; maybe they'll adopt Rachael's baby. Or maybe Janene will kill it.

I don't know about Caleb. Remember, Ray keeps saying that man is not their father. I don't know if he means for real or just in demeanor. He was a bad guy before and he's still a bad guy, so he's just like the father they once knew. Does Ray mean Caleb is an imposter?

Old 04-16-2014, 12:26 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,896,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
yep, that would be Helen the Terrible.

I don't like Janene, either. She's a cold fish. They have tried and failed to have kids; maybe they'll adopt Rachael's baby. Or maybe Janene will kill it.

I don't know about Caleb. Remember, Ray keeps saying that man is not their father. I don't know if he means for real or just in demeanor. He was a bad guy before and he's still a bad guy, so he's just like the father they once knew. Does Ray mean Caleb is an imposter?
Yeah that's what he means....

He thinks there is an alien invasion going on, remember?

Old 04-16-2014, 02:37 PM

5,480 posts, read 6,305,303 times
Quote:
He thinks there is an alien invasion going on, remember?
Ray called him a demon, at the end of the first episode when Ray had him cornered at gunpoint in the garage. Maybe there's a good vs bad apsect to these "returned" people, some good, some evil?

Old 04-16-2014, 02:50 PM

4,096 posts, read 6,217,238 times
Finally! The Dad decided to love Jacob. It's about time. I suppose the twist will happen now that he finally broke down and accepted him. That has been my main beef with the show all along.

It's just so slow, no answers and not really caring much anymore.

Old 04-17-2014, 02:30 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,573,613 times
I'm still really confused as to how Rachael can still be pregnant eight years later. That means she must have been in some kind of suspended animation while her body worked enough to sustain an embryo for eight years. That is just mind-blowing to me...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV