Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2014, 01:18 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,138,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
This is getting really good. That poor lost guy in the Sheriff's station who was freaked out by a computer! Looks like the press catches on next week, and the military. Should be really cool.

I'm confused how Rachel came back again. Or did she. Fred saw her walking down the road? Or was that just his imagination. I need to go re-watch it again....

And the family with the little girl Jacob was playing with~~they're the police secretary's sister and her family? Jacob said they're just like him, so they've returned? Wow. Just wow...
Agent Bellamy is who saw Rachel while he was talking to Maggie on the phone. Yeah, she's back again.

Did anyone catch those pilots from the late 30's-early 40's with the goggles crossing the street when Fred was racing towards home??

I agree.... wow, just wow!!

What will next week bring????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2014, 02:51 AM

15,701 posts, read 17,001,975 times
Resurrection Season 2? Will ABC Show be Renewed or Canceled?

Quote:

Though there hasn’t been an official announcement–ABC hasn’t renewed any
shows yet–most industry experts say that Resurrection is going to be
renewed.

TV Wise reports
that Resurrection is considered a lock for renewal while Zap2It says that
it is certain to be renewed.
Let's hope they are right.

Old 04-28-2014, 04:08 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,642,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Agent Bellamy is who saw Rachel while he was talking to Maggie on the phone. Yeah, she's back again.

Did anyone catch those pilots from the late 30's-early 40's with the goggles crossing the street when Fred was racing towards home??

I agree.... wow, just wow!!

What will next week bring????
Yeah. That once again brought pleasant flashbacks to Close Encounters. If it goes the way of Close Encounters, I'll be happy.

Ray is the only one we didn't see or hear from last night.

The being hungry thing: Maybe they need extra fuel to grow the cells that kill cancer. We haven't seen any real reason for them to be hungry all the time.

I wasn't sure if the little girl and her parents were the family of the police dispatcher or just part of the group of resurrected. When the little girl told Jacob she didn't have any friends, I never for a second dreamed she might be resurrected. I figured it was because there was only one black family in Arcadia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
And without that big gunshot wound in her chest.

I noticed she had on the same dress she was wearing when she first appeared in the church. Wasn't she wearing a different dress in the cabin?

Old 04-28-2014, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Yeah. That once again brought pleasant flashbacks to Close Encounters. If it goes the way of Close Encounters, I'll be happy.

Ray is the only one we didn't see or hear from last night.

The being hungry thing: Maybe they need extra fuel to grow the cells that kill cancer. We haven't seen any real reason for them to be hungry all the time.

I wasn't sure if the little girl and her parents were the family of the police dispatcher or just part of the group of resurrected. When the little girl told Jacob she didn't have any friends, I never for a second dreamed she might be resurrected. I figured it was because there was only one black family in Arcadia.

And without that big gunshot wound in her chest.

I noticed she had on the same dress she was wearing when she first appeared in the church. Wasn't she wearing a different dress in the cabin?
I thought Jacob was the one who said he didn't have any friends when Jenny asked him a question. Yes the mother is the sister of the dispatcher.

Yes, Rachel had been wearing a different dress when she got shot. She came back again in the dress she had on when she drove off the bridge. No shotgun hole in her chest or cut on her left cheek that Gary did too.

Speaking of whom, I was wondering, how do you charge someone with killing someone who's already dead?? Now that she's back again, no problem. ��

Old 04-28-2014, 05:18 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,399,489 times
they were confused upthread because they cast all those dark haired women

when they start sobbing they're pretty much interchangeable

___

i called rachel coming back right after she caught that bullet, apparently the cloning machine will bring her back in the original form so we get her again in the red dress. so apparently there are 2 dead bodies of her somewhere in Arcadia

NOW HERE IS THE REAL QUESTION: Does Rachel Part III. remember the cabin incident or was this clone reset back to the previous driving off the cliff memory state...hmm

i also knew something was up with the girl in the park who played with jacob...it wasnt quite what i thought though but when i seen her mom after Lucille took jacob away and peeped there outfits i was thinking why are they wearing those old fashion 1800's era looking dresses. but then when the black lady in the sheriffs station said "my sisters back" i just assumed they were talking about jacobs play buddys mom but obviously its another sister. that mother-father-daughter had to be from the early 1900's at the earliest

that lady at the sheriff station also said "these people are turning the world upside down" really? lol maybe they are facebooking this stuff and the govt figured bellamy can handle this town by his lonesome...anyone catch how bellamy is currently known as "the govt guy" no more rediculous mention of ICE.

Old 04-28-2014, 05:39 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,019,874 times
Please fill me in, I missed a great deal of the show. I saw the sheriff slam the shady police officer up against the locker asking him what he did and I saw a snippet of the lady in the office who got the phone call that someone was back (a new resurrection). The guy in the office was also a new resurrection from long ago. What happened to Rachel?

Old 04-28-2014, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbe View Post
Please fill me in, I missed a great deal of the show. I saw the sheriff slam the shady police officer up against the locker asking him what he did and I saw a snippet of the lady in the office who got the phone call that someone was back (a new resurrection). The guy in the office was also a new resurrection from long ago. What happened to Rachel?
She got shot and killed again. Why did you miss so much?? That is not acceptable! ��

Old 04-28-2014, 06:34 AM

7,343 posts, read 5,459,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbe View Post
The shady officer and another guy and Gary (name?) kidnapped Rachel and took her to Gary's cabin to find out what she was and where Caleb was. The sheriff must have sensed the shady police officer knew what was going on and got the info from him. He goes to cabin to save Rachel only to have Pastor Tom and Omar Epps, sorry I'm bad with remembering character names, Rachel gets shot and dies.

At the police station a man comes in confused and lost and does not know what a computer is. Then the phone start ringing and people are reporting other people returning. The lady at the desk gets phone call and says she has to go because she got a call saying her sister is returned.

At the end, Omar is driving in his car talking to Maggie and there is Rachel standing in the road, alive, again.

Great episode! it did remind me of Close Encounters Of The Third Kind with all the military men coming back. Can't wait to see next week!

Old 04-28-2014, 06:38 AM

LMAO, rx, you are so much kinder than I am. ��

Old 04-28-2014, 06:41 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,019,874 times
Ah thank you. I wonder if Rachel will still be pregnant. I am very curious what time period the guy with the hat is from. Who shot Rachel? The kidnapper?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV