Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2014, 01:39 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,410,406 times

Advertisements

i forget but did granny dig up the bones before or after holmes showed up in town

if it was after then i assume she dug up the bones and took em to the water as part of her formula to permanently kill the returnees?

but it doesnt make sense because isnt the water linked to jacob, barbara, rachel etc who all basically died in the water

they are still everywhere with the writing, i hope they will just sit down and come up with a clear direction of where they are going with the story

cat stark was a nice addition to the cast and has probably allowed the show to keep some viewers interested. i know that is the only reason i'm watching but they better not screw her over with dumb writing after the 'best' episode theyve had so far
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2014, 07:08 PM

2,513 posts, read 2,073,867 times
Which one is cat stark?

Old 10-23-2014, 08:50 PM

granny, i couldnt think of the actresses real name at that moment

Michelle Fairley

Old 10-26-2014, 10:47 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,168,314 times
Feel pretty bad for the ol guy who got to bed his young wife who was probably 30 years younger than he was. It looked like she was trying to make amends and have the family her daughter spoke of wanting. So the grandmother/his mother tells her to basically check out and she disappears? What was that all about? Is she gone for good now? What a way to mess the ol guy's head up permanently just when he was starting to act normal.

Old 10-27-2014, 01:33 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,573,613 times
This getting sick and disappearing is weird. That sheriff's deputy with the abusive brother, whom he killed, then resurrected got lucky when the brother got sick and disappeared. I'm worried now that Marty's sick and gone away. Grandma creeps me out. She's got some devil in her...

Old 10-27-2014, 08:00 AM

7,368 posts, read 5,482,511 times
How come Grandma and Jacob are not getting sick? There's something about Grandma maybe having powers or something that make people just disappear, that burned guy and now Maggie's mother. I thought it was nice to see Fred and Maggie so happy hanging around with their wife/mother and I think it's sad that she's gone now.
I'll bet Carl is not sad that his brother has hopefully disappeared for good! That guy was so obnoxius!
I hope Marty will be OK, he's my favorite character on this show.

Old 10-27-2014, 09:22 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,694,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
This getting sick and disappearing is weird. That sheriff's deputy with the abusive brother, whom he killed, then resurrected got lucky when the brother got sick and disappeared. I'm worried now that Marty's sick and gone away. Grandma creeps me out. She's got some devil in her...
I got bad vibes from Grandma a couple weeks ago and we will find out soon enough what she is up to.

Old 10-27-2014, 09:43 AM

granny has no powers other than being able to influence people

watching the episode only revealed that in order for dieing returnees to stay dead is to lose their will to live

that is the "secret"

if you think about holmes he was babbling to maggie about no point being around without his family etc etc

shortly thereafter with more incentive from granny he dissapeared

granny convinced barbara that she needed to go and then she went

---

as far as jacob/grandma jacob is not exactly healthy ..the writers did bring up the seizure thing in case folks had forgot

granny is cancer free and happy to be around again so she isnt going anywhere

marty is the main character so o bviously nothing will happen with him, he probably just has the flu, lol

still no information on that smush nosed nongovt woman... when they had the scene of her tslking to marty on the phone i tried to look for clues in the background but all i seen were charts, bargraphs and some pictures i could not make out. sucks that the writers couldnt even put in a few discernable clues for the viewers trying to figure out things

crap writing

Old 10-27-2014, 02:30 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,871 times
LOL is it just me or....Dr. Maggie's place looks hard to breathe in. I guess they're going for the vintage or shabby chic look but the fabrics and furnishings look so...heavy.

I'm thinking Margaret is a She-Devil. lol.

Old 10-27-2014, 06:42 PM

2,513 posts, read 2,073,867 times
Whew, so many things going on last night. I'm not liking granny too much right now! POOF, your gone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV