Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2014, 05:32 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,159,885 times

Advertisements

Not a fan of Paola - or is it Pow-Pow? She's this years Slu*...

I like the Farm Girl and The Guy who looks like he's from Duck Dynasty...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2014, 05:40 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,408,008 times
i watched the ep like an hour ago

i could only stand the quiet farm girl and the guy with the beard

someone needs to give the pink haired guy and the asian chick a tranquilizer...just both overbearingly loud and annoying

that girl is the stereotypical "asian girl" that you see on some mtv teenie bop type movie who the token girl with a bunch of caucasion bops talking about "she can get any guy she wants" lmao

the pink haired guy, smh can he walk without yelling spinning and doing flips?

hopefully the next group will be more tolerable because it was just a lil too fake for me

Old 06-26-2014, 07:43 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,248,755 times
Oh goodness, am I going to get sucked in this year.

So I watched and not a big fan of anyone really although I kind of like Joey (blue hair) because she reminds me of people I know. I have a feeling that the curly haired girl (?) will have a hard time (typical female jealousy) because it appears that Devin was smitten with Joey. Pow Pow and Frankie are going to rub a lot of people the wrong way ... they both already do me.

Old 06-26-2014, 08:29 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,185,269 times
[quote=Ace_TX;35396769]

the pink haired guy, smh can he walk without yelling spinning and doing flips?

hopefully the next group will be more tolerable because it was just a lil too fake for me[/QUOTE

I did gain some respect for when the 3 guys were down on the floor doing that exercise.

Old 06-26-2014, 08:42 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,401,031 times
Okay, I guess I'm really old, but I have never heard of the pink haired guy's sister. Is she that famous? I watch TMZ and I've never seen her on that either.

Old 06-26-2014, 08:55 AM

200 posts, read 453,913 times
^^ Ariana Grande is very popular with the tweenagers. She's had a couple of pretty big hits out ( I havent heard them, I listen mostly to country music ) and she has a HUGE following on twitter. I predict that Frankie is going to be going far in this game and would not be surprised if he gets America's favorite player with Ariana's followers behind him.
Feeds will be going live tonight so it will be interesting to see how things have changed, if at all, from the past week. I am also hoping that we finally do get a good female alliance this year as it seems each year there usually are a few girls who really one one from the onset, but they never seem to pan out. It would be nice to see a good playing female win after last year's joke of a winner, Andy.

Last edited by DaleK; 06-26-2014 at 09:00 AM.. Reason: to add stuff

Old 06-26-2014, 09:03 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,235,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post

Footnote: IMO Julie Chen looked horrible in that tent dress and her extra long hair. A regular dress/skirt and shorter haircut would've been more appealing.

See now, I thought she looked nice....the warm California comfortable evening look that focused on her pretty skin.

Old 06-26-2014, 09:20 AM

7,676 posts, read 5,521,274 times
My read on Frankie (the pink-haired guy) is that he was preening for the cameras and was absolutely thrilled at the idea of having his every move watched in the BB house. It implies a very strong narcissistic personality. He'll probably create drama in the house just to get more camera time on the show.

Old 06-26-2014, 10:07 AM

5,509 posts, read 7,102,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
My read on Frankie (the pink-haired guy) is that he was preening for the cameras and was absolutely thrilled at the idea of having his every move watched in the BB house. It implies a very strong narcissistic personality. He'll probably create drama in the house just to get more camera time on the show.
He's the typical BB token gay guy, as nelly-queen as you can get. They can never have a normal gay person on that show.

And Julie Chen looked hideous last night.

Old 06-26-2014, 10:19 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,408,008 times
so i'm gonna root for that zach rance guy (watched his interview o youtube)

he talks alot of shhh and checked Rachel while everyone else brownnosed her goofy azz

so i hope he gets in an aliance with the farm girl
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV