Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2014, 02:15 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,597,105 times

Advertisements

I'm liking the cast this year! Maybe because I don't like screaming. After the HOH comp I also figured that the only ones I can think of to be nominated were Jocasta and Victoria since they don't seem to be allied with anyone. Although the simple bloodless nominee will be Devin.

I'm still POd at the women for not getting behind Joey and forming an all girls alliance. What is wrong with these women? Do you think it's because the BB producers intentionally pick all "pretty girls" who in real life may be more used to being with/manipulating men than working well with other women?

In Survivor generally people get along, too, and just scheme without screaming. So what's the difference between the interest level in the two shows? Just the pretty location of Survivor???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2014, 02:50 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,159,885 times
The Girls this season are dumb...

My favorite is Donny hands down. I feel bad for him, because he's a loner. He really has no one in my opinion. He's the outsider.. I wish he could find someone or somebodies to stick with and I"m not talking about this stupid Team America crap.. I really would love to see A nice - older person win this game for a change. Donny is the nicest person to ever be on BB... I love this guy.

Old 07-11-2014, 02:57 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,401,031 times
I guess the best way to get Devin out is to pair his nomination with the weakest player or work a deal with someone who will throw the competition. This way Devin will have a hard time winning to take himself off the block.

Old 07-11-2014, 06:47 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,850,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
Glad to see Pau Pau leave. It is funny to see people that have a way overblown opinion of themselves. Thankfully it doesn't take brains or talent to be a DJ!
I wasn't a fan of Pau Pau but it was nice to see her develop a friendship with the bearded man (Donny?).

Now I just want to see Frankie go.

I would sign up for 24 hour live feeds if the camera just stayed on Cody all day every day.

Old 07-11-2014, 06:51 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,397,040 times
Given what we know about Big Brother, anyone dumb enough to fall for the line you are safe if you blow the competition deserves to be voted off and banned for life from ever again competing in this show.

Old 07-11-2014, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
There's just no personality clashing in that house. It's one big coom-by-yah festival.

We need Evil Dick and Janelle to pop in and stir things up!
That's exactly what I don't like about reality shows. People trying to cause conflict just for the sake of conflict. I prefer more natural conflicts. I couldn't stand Rachel because she enjoyed playing the obnoxious role in order to be the villain. That's not entertaining to me. Devin entertains me because he honestly doesn't think he's evil at all. This guy really thinks he's a good guy which makes it all the more hilarious when he comes into a conflict with someone.

Old 07-11-2014, 08:07 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,989,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryDactyls View Post
I'm a couple episodes behind so I'm not reading any comments dated after July 6th. But my impression of this season is that it is the worst casting ever and least interesting. I noticed that there have been no comments yet posted since last night's episode ran. I think that might show the general disinterest this show is generating among its loyal followers.
I'm behind too. I think it was a sign when I forgot to DVR the premiere. I usually never forget that and I had just watched a commercial for it then that Friday rolled around and I was like "Oh man I missed it!" but I caught it on CBS and I'm not missing much.

The last episode I saw on CBS.com was Joey's eviction. I didn't see Devin and Amber win HOH and I just catch what's going on on the BB16 blog site. It's not worth my time right now.

Frankie is really levelheaded. Donny is sweet but that beard is so damn nasty looking. I just think of the contests where they get drenched in stuff. I hope on the feeds y'all see him scrubbing that thing down till the water is super clear

Overall this is an awful season. The guys are weak. Devin is psycho. Caleb is weak for Amber. Derrick is playing silent so not making huge moves. The only one doing things is Frankie it feels like. The girls are so dumb and forgettable. Britney and Victoria are ridiculous and so is Amber. If Nicole didn't seem so naive and dumb she'd be okay. Christine is cool.

Thus far Frankie, Derrick and Christine are my final 3 everyone else can just get evicted in a clean sweep.

I'm just so bored with BB this season.

Old 07-11-2014, 11:43 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,185,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
Funny that when Julie was calling the houseguests, one by one, to vote...I kept telling hubby...another one??? Kept forgetting a few of them since they don't speak!!!

Thanks Baretta!
Some of them I am not even seeing on BBAD on TVGN. Only see them a\sitting at house meeting or voting.

Old 07-12-2014, 08:35 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,597,105 times
Derrick is emerging as the master manipulater of the season. Also - he is so weird looking! Seriously, what an odd face. That nose! Eeeew.

And those awful sideways caps Frankie and Zach wear! That's a fashion statement they'll soon regret. Is it even a fashion in 2014?

(Not to be mean or anything this morning).

I wonder if the other house guests will catch on soon that Derrick and Frankie are probably the biggest threats in the house? At least because of "America's team" (or whatever it was called) they'll be taking Donny along close to the end. Then they'll know to cut him loose because everyone likes him.

I'm Team Donny.

And Team Christine.

Old 07-12-2014, 05:22 PM

I thought this was cute. Came across it on youtube today and it brought me a smile. Enjoy.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV