Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2014, 12:20 AM

372 posts, read 599,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
Way to go Donny!!! And Frankie, I didn't hear that comment, but what I did notice was how he always gives shout outs to his sister and never his mother or grandmother. They were in the video too. I think it really speaks to the reason he's really there, which is to gain notoriety. At the end of the day, it is all about Frankie.
It was at the very end when they first started the comp. Julie was talking and he yelled over her to promote his sister.

Anyone here have the live feeds? I was watching them when they were doing the challenge and Frankie was constantly complaining and being dramatic. He complained his fingers were blue, at one point he demanded, not asked, production to give him more water and gatorade. He told everyone 'Ariana on Big Brother' is trending on twitter (It's not). Classic Frankie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2014, 08:01 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,402,724 times
This season has to have the most unanimous votes of any season. Unanimous votes equals boring!

Old 08-29-2014, 12:41 PM

372 posts, read 599,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
This season has to have the most unanimous votes of any season. Unanimous votes equals boring!
Yeah, not cool. Last season was like that too. I hope it doesn't become a Big Brother trend.

Last night was filled with Donny bashing. They were complaining about the huge applause Donny got when he walked out. They are so jealous of him!

Last edited by Omatic; 08-29-2014 at 01:01 PM..

Old 08-29-2014, 01:03 PM

3,983 posts, read 5,015,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omatic View Post
Yeah, not cool. Last season was like that too. I hope it doesn't become a Big Brother trend.

Last night was filled with Donny bashing. They were complaining about the huge applause Donny got when he walked out. They are so jealous of him!
They are really disgusting. I know we can all come up with really good descriptors but I suppose we have to watch it on the forum!

Old 08-29-2014, 04:21 PM

1,940 posts, read 3,564,559 times
I am thrilled that Team America failed their mission. Obviously America wanted them to save Donnie though they would have likely just sent him home next week. But still, doing a stupid play that they have done on previous seasons was not the better idea.

Old 08-29-2014, 04:32 PM

186 posts, read 193,677 times
I wish BB would throw a twist in once a season where the audience can override their vote during a week they're planning to get rid of someone popular. Julie would have announced the twist, stated that America loves Donny and voted to keep him out, while voting to send Frankie packing instead. Can you imagine how his ego would have twisted that move?

Old 08-29-2014, 04:39 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,410,406 times
forget the applause, i wished they would have let the audience cheer like they were at a basketball game.. chanting DONNIE!!! DONNIE!!!

man that would have killed them in the house.

Old 08-29-2014, 04:40 PM

693 posts, read 1,041,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaMoBThere View Post
I wish BB would throw a twist in once a season where the audience can override their vote during a week they're planning to get rid of someone popular. Julie would have announced the twist, stated that America loves Donny and voted to keep him out, while voting to send Frankie packing instead. Can you imagine how his ego would have twisted that move?
Brilliant idea!!! Someone should pitch it to the producers. But, then again, they wouldn't be able to control the outcome.

Old 08-29-2014, 05:00 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,312,771 times
This is not a spoiler, but Derrick is not nice. He is playing to the camera and to us. He knows that America loves Donny and sees Donny as the underdog, so he pretended to care. If you watch the feeds or read online big brother, you will see that he manipulates every single move. To Donny he pretends to want to keep him, but to the others he continually talked about how Donny would win comps and couldn't be trusted.

Old 08-29-2014, 05:17 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,787,483 times
I went to rep your post and say I agree, but repped you too recently . I so thought Derrick was full of BS last night, talking out both sides of his face, and playing for America and ultimately the $500K. Didn't fool me one bit !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
This is not a spoiler, but Derrick is not nice. He is playing to the camera
and to us. He knows that America loves Donny and sees Donny as the underdog, so he pretended to care. If you watch the feeds or read online big brother, you will see that he manipulates every single move. To Donny he pretends to want to keep him, but to the others he continually talked about how Donny would win comps and couldn't be trusted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV