Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2014, 11:35 PM

372 posts, read 599,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
I think I missed him threatening Nicole. If he did do that then production should evict him. But the other stuff mentioned isn't really worthy of getting evicted. Just sounds like obnoxious behavior.

What did he say to Nicole?
He said he was going to punch Nicole, and tonight he told Caleb and Cody something about raping Victoria.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2014, 07:12 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,079,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omatic View Post
He said he was going to punch Nicole, and tonight he told Caleb and Cody something about raping Victoria.
Yet if you would actually listen to what was said, nothing was ever mentioned of raping anyone, but because people hate him so much, they want to make it seem that way.

Old 08-31-2014, 09:49 AM

6,870 posts, read 14,854,658 times
I'm not sure if anyone has read this or not. It's an interview with Donny following his eviction:

Donny of 'Big Brother' says 'Team America voted me out' | Inside TV | EW.com

Old 08-31-2014, 10:17 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Yet if you would actually listen to what was said, nothing was ever mentioned of raping anyone, but because people hate him so much, they want to make it seem that way.
I think you need to go listen to the vid again if you think there was no talk of rape. NOT because Stankie is so not liked, because the whole gang WAS talking about raping Victoria.

Old 08-31-2014, 11:37 AM

186 posts, read 193,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I think you need to go listen to the vid again if you think there was no talk of rape. NOT because Stankie is so not liked, because the whole gang WAS talking about raping Victoria.
Was this during BBAD or during the feeds? That's terrible!!

I know some think Frankie will pay a price, but watch - he'll get some gig on E! or get his own reality show. I can't stand him. I started out liking him, but I just can't stand him anymore.

Old 08-31-2014, 11:46 AM

372 posts, read 599,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post

People think because they didn't actually say rape, that's not what they meant. Talking about getting Victoria drunk and then taking her virginity/double-teaming her very heavily implies rape. They were the closest they could be without actually saying the word.

Old 08-31-2014, 11:57 AM

186 posts, read 193,654 times
The clip was posted in this thread, but I really can't hear it:

Big Brother 16 SPOILER Thread

Old 08-31-2014, 12:19 PM

7,680 posts, read 5,526,207 times
Here's the video clip that I posted in the spoiler thread yesterday (shown without other posts in that thread):

http://www.city-data.com/forum/36302851-post652.html

Frankie's disgusting comments are clear. However, there was some disagreement on the internet about whether the latter part of the clip was about Victoria at all and may have been about the guys having sex with Zingbot i.e. Derrick diverting the conversation from Victoria to that.

I really don't know. I can't tell from the clip.

Old 08-31-2014, 12:23 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,854,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaMoBThere View Post
Was this during BBAD or during the feeds? That's terrible!!

I know some think Frankie will pay a price, but watch - he'll get some gig on E! or get his own reality show. I can't stand him. I started out liking him, but I just can't stand him anymore.
He'll definitely end up with a show on E! or Bravo. There are people just as obnoxious as he is on those channels. The viewing audience for those networks love a hot mess.

If it does happen I certainly won't be watching it.

Old 08-31-2014, 12:29 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,409,430 times
the Mogul is above those silly little cable networks, plus he will be too busy touring, doing paid speaking engagements and signing autographs

besides..is that Cohen guy who runs everything at Bravo even a fan of Frankie?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV