Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2014, 08:55 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,407,689 times

Advertisements

yeah, like i didnt see that coming

conveniently the girls team didnt pick her as one of the weakest links

camera cut to whatsherface tinking she dodged a bullet

ramseys statement prior to tossing

a lil less predictable next time

---

that fuhreeeeal girl is annoying too

that middle aged crybaby woman is also annoying
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2014, 09:28 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,858,764 times
I don't think Nicole is capable of looking shocked! She was so dull and emotionless. It's like she was on some serious mood altering drugs or something. Again a lot of these 'chefs' need to hit the gym or cut back on food. Some serious weight issues there. Considering GR's fitness I'm again surprised this year at the people they choose to be on the show. I wish they'd get better cooks. I like seeing good food! Not pink chicken.

Old 03-21-2014, 09:34 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,940,539 times
Seriously, why do they have to follow the formula when it comes to challenges. It always ends up in a tie and the final two determine the winner. Really? Every single challenge?

I usually love HK but for some reason the first two episodes were just plain annoying. The screaming, the fighting, the bleeped out foul language, the obvious set-ups on the challenges....it's getting old. I'll give it another week, but this season may be the last for me.

Old 03-21-2014, 10:28 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,858,764 times
I agree the formula is getting stale and needs a shake-up. How about real chefs! lol I'll keep saying that until it happens. If GR were pleased the entire season and joyful it might work! He's more fun when he's more fun. He's a charming guy, they need more of that and less angry guy.

Old 03-21-2014, 10:41 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,407,689 times
i never in my life served food to where i was unsure if it was cooked thoroughly or not

anytime i cooked anything i tasted to see if i would eat it

wtf

---

raw chicken?

and i dont know, i aint no chef but shouldnt that fish go in the oven at some point so that it'll cook?

Old 03-21-2014, 11:45 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,812,910 times
I can't get into this show this season. Too much drama and profanity--and I'm not referring to Ramsay.

I hope Master Chef is on soon. That, I like.

Old 03-21-2014, 01:54 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,023,591 times
Ugh! I'm an ass for watching this train wreck of a show every season!!! There are NO donkeys on there yet that I can see have any value whatsoever!!! I can't stand any of them! I'm glad GR pulled Nicole out of the line and tossed her out. I wondered why she wasn't one of the two standing up for elimination in the first place. And, I forgot ... was the guy who made the raw chicken up for elimination? If not, he should have been!

This season, the show seems to have a lot of cows with 'tude!!! Where do they get these dummies??? Maybe I'm the dummy for watching!!!

I agree with everyone - same old tricks (the ties at EVERY challenge, etc.), same 'tudes but different donkeys, fitness-challenged cows, smokers, nobody can cook, etc. It might be good if GR could actually have a mix of people - some who are obvious nitwits and some who are REAL CHEFS!!! That would provide a nice balance of people to scream at and people who are actual contenders!

Old 03-21-2014, 06:50 PM

6,413 posts, read 12,137,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
I think I say or think this every year.. could the contestants get any worse?

I know they pick, on purpose, contestants that are just there to screw up.. And sometimes, they make it through.. Think Krupa from a few seasons ago.. I think she was picked to fail, and managed to hang around for a while. But, I can't find the GOOD contestants this year.

Have to admit.. I love it when Ramsey goes 'off-script' in eliminations. The downside.. You get the feeling that there was a whole lot edited out at that elimination.. because Nicole didn't look shocked at all.
I don't. It makes the whole "nominate two people" thing irrelevant. And just another little Gordo power trip. I particularly don't like it, because he has such prejudices about people. He doesn't like women, people who are overweight, from the south, etc. It just adds to the ridiculousness of the whole notion that it's an actual "competition."

Take last night's elimination. The men, all get tossed out of the kitchen. The women eventually do. Doesn't that mean that the men were worse? So why wasn't a man eliminated? I mean, how stupid do you have to be to serve undercooked chicken twice ... when he's slicing it before he takes it up there. It's one thing (sort of) to take something up to the pass that you can't really see inside of, and have it be underdone. But something that you can SEE is underdone? And especially when it's chicken. Unforgivable.

Old 03-22-2014, 09:26 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,343,435 times
I may have to take this off of the DVR. I can hardly handle it!

Old 03-22-2014, 04:43 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,182,815 times
Sounds like a pretty good episode. IF you like elevating your BP!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV