Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2014, 10:46 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,257,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippyskiddles View Post
lol-love ya too and hey i certainly don't expect anyone to agree with me but that's ok!! We all have our own perspectives. I think shannon is a whack job and a loose cannon. I like heather. I know chicks like heather and we get along fine because i call em on their prim and proper bs and snobbery and we have a good laugh about it and carry on. I do like heather and whether the majority here do not like her matters none to me :d because i stand by my perceptions of people and i think heather and terry are nice folks and wouldn't deliberately hurt anyone. Is she a bit self-centered at times??? Hell to the yes!!!! But look-all these people on such shows are equally self-centered.

I enjoy talking about the show with people on this thread ( so far !! ) because we respect each others opinions

xo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2014, 06:36 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,358,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I'm Team Shannon...

Heather has annoyed me all season. She needs to take that stick out of her rear and shove it down Terry's mouth. He's just as bad... Goof

???
Terry is a full-on syncophant. His balls are fully in his wife's purse. He learned his lesson.

Old 07-21-2014, 08:44 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Terry is a full-on syncophant. His balls are fully in his wife's purse. He learned his lesson.
That is SPOT-ON. IF Terry has any left - they definitely are in Heather's purse.

Old 07-21-2014, 01:40 PM

1,479 posts, read 1,309,602 times
I can't wait for the episode where tamara runs off saying "YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN".. I've noticed that tamara is not the queen bee this season. Vicki and Shannon are getting close, Heather and Liz are friends and hanging out some. Tamara is not seen to much with these women lately.

Heather needs to lighten up. I was starting to feel sorry for her at the beginning of the season but after the way she has been acting toward Shannon not so much now.

Old 07-21-2014, 08:49 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,743,916 times
Can tamra cry any more fake?!

Old 07-21-2014, 09:45 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post

I have never seen such a display of immaturity/drama queen/ stupidity from the mother of a grown son in all my life. The chick who says she is going to marry Ryan ( ) seems to have herself together and after that display she may just run for the hills. What Ryan brings to the plate is beyond my knowledge. The entire spectacle was comic relief though.

Old 07-22-2014, 05:56 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,164,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I know right...

I wonder if all that botox prevents her from forming tears, lmao...

The scene was so lame - I kept saying where's the tears???

Her son looks like a bum.

Old 07-22-2014, 06:59 AM

3,739 posts, read 4,635,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I'm Team Shannon...

Heather has annoyed me all season. She needs to take that stick out of her rear and shove it down Terry's mouth. He's just as bad... Goof

Old 07-22-2014, 07:00 AM

3,739 posts, read 4,635,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Love ya Pip, but:

If the shoe fits....

When was Shannon loud or confrontational? She wasn't.

Heather made it all about Heather. Like she always does.

Heather is a first class a sshole. With a huge stick shoved up her butt that she can't remove because it's holding her face in place.

Heather knew well in advance (otherwise the cameras wouldn't have been at her rental house that she wants - someone else- to train her puppies in) that Shannon was coming over.

Heather couldn't defend herself any longer so she said that she "heard" her kids playing in the other room.. and Shannon needed to leave.

YET Heather and Terry have had "confrontations" right in front of their special sunshines. "Shut up Terry...I can't hear myself being killed on TV while our kids watch me being killed!"

Because every 4 year old wants to see their mommy dead on tv and "gets" the fact that it's tv.

Heather's lot in life is to be married to/have sex with her reality tv famewhore wanna-be Bravo Housewife husband. So as far as I'm concerned she's already got what she deserves and no one else wants it.

Agree with entire post. Spot on!

Old 07-22-2014, 07:12 AM

368 posts, read 831,109 times
I'm as far removed from the California lifestyle and lord knows I am no beauty queen so who I am to say.........BUT I am amazed at this "war on aging." The botox face really is not becoming at all. You really notice it when the ladies are speaking by themselves in front of the camera. Tamra's face is becoming distorted, how else can I describe it. Does anyone age gracefully anymore??????????????

Last nights show.............what can I say.............train wreck central.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV