Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2014, 10:14 AM

5,092 posts, read 14,802,466 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Oh, come on. You're at risk of dying every minute and you're not going to be thinking about sex? Of course people would be thinking about sex.
The Holocaust Hotels must have been hotbeds of sexuality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2014, 11:39 AM

11,162 posts, read 7,612,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
The Holocaust Hotels must have been hotbeds of sexuality.
The only emaciated skeletons I see are walkers. I don't see any survivors on TWD looking anything close to death camp survivors. Do you?

I agree everyone is different. I know healthy adults who aren't living through the zombie apocalypse and yet have little to no interest in sex. So I may be personalizing a bit, I will concede that.

Old 12-06-2014, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
It will be interesting to see if the spin off show explores some aspect of this. These guys can't find a usable vehicle and make it three miles down the road without it doing a somersault.
I think so too. I am eager to find out the geographic setting of the spin off.

Old 12-06-2014, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaning View Post

I mean did you know ANYone of these actors when it started? I surely didn't. It was only when I watched a rerun of this movie :

The Mist (2007) - IMDb

on TV that I had a WTF moment when I saw the actors playing Carol, Andrea and Dale were all in this movie! LOL. And when I saw Frank Darabont directed the movie then I was like oh wow, okay, this IS the walking dead cast! LOL.
Interesting. Thanks for pointing this out.

Old 12-06-2014, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
You mean ... a second gunman? Dawn's head did snap back and to the left so you might have something there.
Are you speaking of the second spitter theory? I thought Jerry Seinfeld debunked that.

Old 12-07-2014, 08:16 PM

828 posts, read 904,729 times
I've asked this before, but no one answered. What do other Walking Dead fans watch and love? Looking for another superb exercise in tv making.

Old 12-07-2014, 09:45 PM

8,748 posts, read 9,440,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwall View Post
I've asked this before, but no one answered. What do other Walking Dead fans watch and love? Looking for another superb exercise in tv making.
At the moment, I only have two other must see shows, when they air, though there are other shows I will watch, but the ones listed, I am pretty committed to.

Absolutely my two must see:

Grimm

Hannibal

Show still high on the list, just not must see to the degree of the above mentioned.

Person of Interest

Longmire, this was canceled, but it's due to start back up with new episodes on netflix.

Old 12-07-2014, 09:51 PM

3,804 posts, read 6,157,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwall View Post
Naked and Afraid
Anthony Bourdain's Shows

Don't really love anything else.

Simpsons
Family Guy
American Dad
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Pawn Stars
The shows about Alaska

Old 12-08-2014, 06:22 AM

9,141 posts, read 14,715,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
We saw how 1 slip thru, many more were impaled on the pipes. So how did so many get thru so quickly oh smart one.
Because the same exact scene where we saw that some were impaled, we saw the idiot preacher remove one or more of the pipes so he could get to the door, then we saw the zombies stream in behind him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaning View Post
Ugh. I've already said this before. I really get annoyed when they insert sex scenes in the show. Like the other posters said, sex is the very least on my mind on a zombie apocalypse.

The very first sex scene they showed was between Shane and Lori and I was highly annoyed. I actually always say that I hope the zombies eat them while they're doing it.

I actually don't know if I can even make myself sleep during zombie apocalypse without fear of being eaten while I'm drooling, what more sexing anyone?

I don't know. Sex is a hard coded, instinctual desire. I can see how at least some people would still want it, even in the most life and death struggles. I am sure that makes some want it more. Otherwise as humans we would have never made it this far from the caveman days.

Old 12-08-2014, 06:04 PM

40,936 posts, read 49,025,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post
I don't know. Sex is a hard coded, instinctual desire. I can see how at least some people would still want it, even in the most life and death struggles. .
Maybe this is where Eugene fits in. Lot of cute Walkers still stuck in the local bars.

Necrophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV