Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2015, 03:48 PM

828 posts, read 907,301 times

Advertisements

Carol should not have taken an extra piece of chocolate. I'll bet they have an inventory system, and they'll notice they're short one chocolate bar. This will raise a serious red flag.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2015, 03:52 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,885,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwall View Post
Carol should not have taken an extra piece of chocolate. I'll bet they have an inventory system, and they'll notice they're short one chocolate bar. This will raise a serious red flag.
I was thinking that too, that their chocolate inventory is stricter than their weapons inventory.

Old 03-09-2015, 03:57 PM

6,567 posts, read 6,731,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
This is my first post here as I finally got up caught up to the show by last night's episode so I can post here and not spoil myself. I'm a huge fan. In any case, just saw this:

AMC's 'Walking Dead' prequel lands two-season order - CNN.com
Thanks for posting & welcome Good news on TWD prequel: 2 season order with a first season consisting of 6 shows starting late this summer.

Old 03-09-2015, 05:35 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,509,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Sasha aint ready. Got PTSD.

Horses cant catch a break.

Rick makes a move.

I think Aaron is going to try to "recruit" Daryl over to his team.

Carol ain't playin'.
Best and most succinct summary yet. Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikePRU View Post
Watching Carol is scary.

She was threatening that little kid and I had a little pee come out myself.
Carol is damn scary.

Old 03-09-2015, 06:15 PM

4,716 posts, read 5,955,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
I know. I was being purposely obtuse. "Recruiting" is not how being gay works. Either he is or he isn't. Besides, Aaron is in love with Eric.
I heard if you turn gay, they give you a free toaster.

Old 03-09-2015, 06:33 PM

3,804 posts, read 6,169,121 times
If I was a kid I'd be telling everyone about the crazy lady stealing guns, but Poor Decision Making Carol will continue to run rampant on TWD.

Old 03-09-2015, 06:43 PM

3,804 posts, read 6,169,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I thought the same thing. Especially when Deanne said her husband was a brilliant architect. I'm not even a semi-decent architect, and I took one look at the wall and said, "He was an idiot." Not only are the braces on the wrong side, but they are great ladders for any non-zombie invader who wants to get inside the community.
There's a reason architects hire engineers to do all the technical work.

That said the set crew isn't going to rebuild that thing.

Old 03-09-2015, 08:38 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,943,762 times
It's been two weeks and nobody's died. Who's going to go next?

My money is on Carole. Bad karma and all that. Though Spencer would be my choice. The oriental guy shouldda whacked him out in the bush when he was acting all uppity. It's the apocolypse, show a little respect!

Old 03-09-2015, 09:25 PM

8,547 posts, read 14,010,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
This is my first post here as I finally got up caught up to the show by last night's episode so I can post here and not spoil myself. I'm a huge fan. In any case, just saw this:

AMC's 'Walking Dead' prequel lands two-season order - CNN.com
This should be interesting and it will be great to have more episodes of TWD during the year. I'm guessing that this series will be fairly independent of anything that's happened in the comics. So, everything should be a surprise. I'll be curious to see though if without that framework if this series will be as good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwall View Post
Carol took extra chocolate? I thought the woman with the glasses (can't remember her name) told her to grab some.

Old 03-09-2015, 09:38 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,278,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
It's been two weeks and nobody's died. Who's going to go next?

My money is on Carole. Bad karma and all that. Though Spencer would be my choice. The oriental guy shouldda whacked him out in the bush when he was acting all uppity. It's the apocolypse, show a little respect!
Did you mean Aiden? Deanna has two sons. Spencer is the one we met last night. Aiden is the one who was a dick to Glenn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV