Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2015, 07:21 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,292,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
ROFL
My coworker/friend at work made a good point,"Why all the Good Black people dying in the second half of the season?"
That's a legitimate question to ask. Walking Dead is going to/deserves to get a lot of blowback if they kill off Gabriel or Sonja this season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2015, 07:56 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Suspension of disbelief: once you're willing to accept the existence of zombies it seems kind of silly to protest how many it would take to bring down a horse… just saying.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I haven't watched the last 3 episodes, and I'm having a hard time working up the enthusiasm to try. Especially after reading the last few pages of comments.

I think this show has lost me. Too bad. It used to be a great show.
Great, bye bye. You can stop coming on here & making inane comments consisting of how bored you are with the show & how you may stop watching it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
Okay bye then. You dont have to post every week saying you aren't going to watch anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Gabriel remembers how much mercy Rick showed the "termites" that attacked the church. You cannot put a "kill or be killed" authority figure in charge of a town that is living by the rules of justice and fairness from the past.
Are you even serious? The people of Terminus for sure, 100% deserved to die. Did you even see those episodes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Luv View Post
Yeah, but he does have a point.

Totally bummed out on this episode, though.
What point is that? The group isn't evil at all. Any killing they have done has been in response to a threat to their group. They never initiated any attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
I don't get why Glenn is taking that guy back.
Probably for an alibi, someone who witnessed what actually happened. If they killed him off, it would be their word only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Luv View Post

I think it is safe to say that Daryl will not die on the show. If his character does leave it will most likely be with him riding a motorcycle off into the sunset (and setting up a spin-off of its own).
In an issue of EW magazine, there was an article about the show. They asked some of the characters how they'd like to be killed off. Norman said that he wanted his character to just disappear. Ride off on his motorcycle & just be gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post

To me, S2 is only tolerable if you can binge watch it. Otherwise, it moves waaaay too slow. And yes, I wish Jacqui had not opted out.
The first episode of season 2 is still one of my favorite episodes of the show.

I knew the priest couldn't be trusted. Maybe the group should just leave before anything really bad happens. Just tell Deanna the truth, tell her the priest lied & they mean them no harm & just leave.

I'm a little bummed that Noah died & at first I was like oh no, they're using cheesy make-up effects with dummy head! But then I appreciated the old school feeling of it.

I don't think they will kill Pete. Carol was a victim of abuse so I see why she wants him dead but that's a little irrational. Plus, they don't have real proof yet.

Old 03-17-2015, 08:48 AM

9,822 posts, read 11,544,162 times
Think about it from Father Gabriel stand point. When Rick and the crew killed all the Terminus people in front of Father Gabriel, he didn't know why!
Sure they made have told him along the way but, he barley even knows these people. So To Him they are cold hard killers

Old 03-17-2015, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Think about it from Father Gabriel stand point. When Rick and the crew killed all the Terminus people in front of Father Gabriel, he didn't know why!
Sure they made have told him along the way but, he barley even knows these people. So To Him they are cold hard killers
Um, he was there when the people from Terminus came back to kill them. So he knew what was going on. The group didn't kill him, they've protected him. He has no sane reason to go & tell Deanna that they are evil.

Old 03-17-2015, 09:14 AM

9,144 posts, read 14,762,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Um, he was there when the people from Terminus came back to kill them. So he knew what was going on. The group didn't kill him, they've protected him. He has no sane reason to go & tell Deanna that they are evil.

I little bit of incomplete info and a deranged mind can cause issues I guess.

Though his putting the parishioners out while eating their food in the church fits right in with the Alexandrians MO of leaving people behind.

Old 03-17-2015, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post

Though his putting the parishioners out while eating their food in the church fits right in with the Alexandrians MO of leaving people behind.
Exactly. What he did was worse than anything the group ever did.

Old 03-17-2015, 09:26 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,766,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post
I little bit of incomplete info and a deranged mind can cause issues I guess.
Yeah, he's suffering from shock, PTSD, all that stuff too.

I would think, though, that all of them have been pretty calm and cool and collected and the only folks that have let on that they are unstable are Sasha and Father Gabriel. Deanna knew better, right away, that it wasn't a good idea to let Sasha have a sniper rifle and all the shifts she can handle, but Gabriel isn't as much of a threat yet.

That is until he goes mad. I hope they don't do a storyline where he believes he's some sort of hand of God and leaves a gate open so that a herd comes in for Divine Retribution.

Old 03-17-2015, 09:31 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,125,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
So.....What's the over/under on how many seconds we get to see Morgan this season ? Not cool....

Well, they killed off two black people, it would be nice to bring one back.

Old 03-17-2015, 10:01 AM

5,515 posts, read 7,106,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Well, they killed off two black people, it would be nice to bring one back.
I don't even see that many black walkers

Old 03-17-2015, 11:16 AM

3,727 posts, read 7,033,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
When Aaron first met Rick's group and was talking about the great doctor they had at Alexandria, he must have been talking about Porch D*ck Pete. But Pete seems like he's always drunk, so how could he be a brilliant doctor?

And how could Eugene, who is pretty darn out of shape, carry a 140 lb girl through a zombie infested store and parking lot to a van?

Deanna has no idea that Gabriel is batcrap crazy or that he left his parishoners to be eaten by walkers, and it's going to look really bad when Glenn returns without her son. It's going to look even worse when Rick kills Porchd*ck.
Adrenaline. Sometimes people get unusual strength when they need it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV