Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2015, 11:08 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,951,921 times

Advertisements

Are the "W's" really an upside down "M?" As in Morgan.

Also, is anyone in Vegas offering a ghoul pool as to who dies next? LOL

My predictions for next week. Carl and his girlfriend elope. Rick is banished, Glen kills the coward whatever his name is - if that character survives the season I may climb in the tv and do it myself! And they run out of ammo.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2015, 11:09 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,951,921 times
Speaking of ammo, someone please show Michone how to hold a gun. Cup and saucer. Good grief!

Old 03-22-2015, 11:11 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,771,707 times
I seriously doubt they are upside down M's. That would have came off better as a joke instead of a serious theory.

It reminded me of a blond joke involving her throwing away defective "w's" at the M&M factory and getting fired for it.

Old 03-22-2015, 11:17 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,548,625 times
I don't know what the fuss is, winning is winning
For all we know, Pete could have fought golden gloves in college.
Although Rick was right, that wasn't the right time to say all of that!

Old 03-22-2015, 11:33 PM

195 posts, read 186,327 times
a tank doesn't mean a thing if you aint got an 18 wheeler of fuel to travel behind it. The entire group won't fit in the tank, so what good is it, really? Other than helping you be a pos plunderer like the Governor, that is.

Old 03-22-2015, 11:36 PM

6,573 posts, read 6,740,252 times
Rick did fine in the fight....he was about to choke the doc out. Overall season 5 has been a vast improvement on season 4 IMO. Lol, loving Carol. She's the group Machiavelli.....Rick could take some leadership lessons from her.

Old 03-22-2015, 11:46 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,755 times
What I'm wondering is what happened immediately after Glenn and the group came back from the run? Why didn't he tell Deanna and everyone else what really happened out there to prevent any misinformation, specifically Nickolas lying as he did later on?

Another question is Deanna said she was a good judge of people when she first interviewed Rick so couldn't she tell that Glenn would be telling the truth while Nickolas was lying? And just as importantly couldn't she tell that Gabriel isn't the good person that he wants you to believe and hence his words should be taken with a grain of salt assuming they should be believed at all?

Old 03-23-2015, 12:28 AM

7,743 posts, read 15,871,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
What I'm wondering is what happened immediately after Glenn and the group came back from the run? Why didn't he tell Deanna and everyone else what really happened out there to prevent any misinformation, specifically Nickolas lying as he did later on?

Another question is Deanna said she was a good judge of people when she first interviewed Rick so couldn't she tell that Glenn would be telling the truth while Nickolas was lying? And just as importantly couldn't she tell that Gabriel isn't the good person that he wants you to believe and hence his words should be taken with a grain of salt assuming they should be believed at all?
I think she does know that Nicholas is lying because her last question completely stumped him and even when the interview was interrupted by other people, Nicolas still couldn't use that time to come up with a passable lie. And we see her reviewing his tape in particular.

She plays it a little too cool. It's amazing she's able to do the interrogation/interview presumably right away and still ask questions in an objective and unemotional manner.

Old 03-23-2015, 12:54 AM

11,181 posts, read 10,532,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkpoe View Post
I think she does know that Nicholas is lying
I agree - based upon the interview and what she knows about Nicholas's and Aiden's history, she knows he is lying.
She just doesn't what to do about it.
In that regard, she and Rick are in the same boat. Both can read people and see there's something wrong but neither knows how to translate that into where to go from there.

This episode didn't entirely work for me.
On the plus side were Michonne's and Glenn's continued growth, Carl and Enid, and Sasha's very real attempts to alleviate her pain. Also this is the first time I paid attention to Rosita, there's potential there.
Downside is I don't buy into the whole Rick-Jessie thing. I know I'm in the minority but their chemistry and conversation ring hollow, it's all too much too soon. I'd be OK if Rick had hung with the "protect a woman from an abuser" thing but his making it all personal and about his attraction to Jessie left a bad taste in my mouth. Right now I don't like either Rick or Jessie, it would be just fine if a walker ate them both.

Best moment? When Michonne slammed Rick. Loved it.

Last edited by biscuitmom; 03-23-2015 at 01:14 AM..

Old 03-23-2015, 05:09 AM

364 posts, read 1,080,612 times
The W's are for the new villains/group that is "out there".

Spoiler
Stands for Whisperers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV