Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2015, 11:57 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,759,131 times

Advertisements

Yeah he did say "tear jerker." Not hardly. But i was fine that it wasn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2015, 12:13 AM

7,646 posts, read 9,944,809 times
Deanna redeemed herself tonight. "Do it!"

Is Rick is her new lap dog?

Glen needs to grow a pair. Someone shoots me in the shoulder he ain't going home! If Glen was my husband I'd become a lesbian.

I blame Michone for Rex's death.

And SOMEBODY please shoot Father Gabriel!

Old 03-30-2015, 12:15 AM

828 posts, read 907,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Deanna redeemed herself tonight. "Do it!"

Is Rick is her new lap dog?

Glen needs to grow a pair. Someone shoots me in the shoulder he ain't going home! If Glen was my husband I'd become a lesbian.
Yeah, but two Alexandrians disappearing when they take a walk with Glenn? I would've brought him home too. Then I'd make him confess everything.

Old 03-30-2015, 01:02 AM

7,646 posts, read 9,944,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwall View Post
Yeah, but two Alexandrians disappearing when they take a walk with Glenn? I would've brought him home too. Then I'd make him confess everything.
Yeah, but I'd have dragged him home hog tied and needing a set of dentures and a couple of arm casts.

But then I'm a nice girl.

Old 03-30-2015, 02:42 AM

3,051 posts, read 3,278,510 times
They are really following the comics now. I had a feeling that Reg would die, because the leader of Alexandria's wife died in the comics and the leader (a guy named Douglas) tells Rick to kill Pete.

The whole episode was fast paced, and then the end was sort of slow.

As for Morgan, the reason he is popular is because all of the basic principles these folks follow came from him. He is the one who came up with the term "Walkers;" he is the one who taught Rick how to take them down. He's been a leader of the group by proxy since the beginning. I'm excited to see what he can do now.

And as much as I want Richonne to happen, I think Morgan and Michonne would be kick ass together.

Old 03-30-2015, 02:53 AM

13,395 posts, read 13,497,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
I didn't understand the beef about Rick having a gun. He was allowed to carry one as constable.
He wasn't allowed a gun. Deanna's rule was no guns within the walls.

Old 03-30-2015, 05:19 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,759,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlygal View Post
He wasn't allowed a gun. Deanna's rule was no guns within the walls.
But he openly had one when he was first walking around. Remember him putting his hand on his signature gun when he saw Pete and Jessie walk by him?

Quote:
Yeah, but I'd have dragged him home hog tied and needing a set of dentures and a couple of arm casts.

But then I'm a nice girl.
I thought they both sneaked out. I'm like you he wouldn't have come back and i could just shrug it off.

Old 03-30-2015, 05:54 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,032 times
Quote:

I blame Michone for Rex's death.

And SOMEBODY please shoot Father Gabriel!
I don't think its that Glenn doesn't have the balls to kill someone, its just that he's too kind hearted and forgiving to do so. I'm thinking back from since the beginning of the show and has he ever killed another human being? I think rarely if ever.

Glenn is plenty brave and has no problem putting his life on the line, but when it comes to killing a human being, it seems like unless someone close to him is in serious trouble he'll do everything to avoid it. I really wanted Nickolas dead as he already almost killed Glenn twice, but let's hope that this final chance that he gets to live that he does something useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
They are really following the comics now. I had a feeling that Reg would die, because the leader of Alexandria's wife died in the comics and the leader (a guy named Douglas) tells Rick to kill Pete.
I was really sad to see Reg die so soon. I didn't shed any tears for him since we barely knew him before he kicked the bucket, but yeah I was growing to like him and then they kill him off.

Also I know Morgan is a changed person and all, but he REALLY needed to kill those two Wolves that attacked him. By not doing so he already got Red Pouncho guy to get killed and soon Alexandria will be in danger too because of him not taking those two guys out when he had the chance. I mean seriously how the hell can you allow someone to live when they tell you TO YOUR FACE that they not only will take everything from you, but that they will also kill you!! People like that need to DIE ASAP!!! Its been said before on the show that sometimes you need to kill people to prevent them coming back to bite you in the ass. This was one of those times!

Also why in the HELL would Aaron still take those photos with him outside in the wild like that?? I mean I know its suppose to show people that Alexandria exists and all, but ITS JUST PLAIN STUPID for the very reason that happened in the finale. Namely him losing his bag and having the photos fall into the wrong hands. Maybe the Wolves would've found Alexandria on their own eventually anyways, but you sure as hell don't have to advertise that such a place exists and now that the Wolves have photo evidence of its existence they will now go and actively look for it. Just really dumb for Aaron to do.

Also it really is surprising how Alexandria has remained intact and standing for so long. Barely any guards or lookouts to keep the place safe, a flimsy gate that seems like it can easily be opened from the outside and most importantly all the Alexandrians seemingly not prepared at all for an emergency whether it be from the zombies or from humans. Rick was harsh, but he was 100% correct that these people were lucky to have survived relatively intact for so long. I mean Alexandria's walls seem solid enough to hold even a large zombie horde at bay, but they sure as hell aren't enough to keep people out. All you really need is a tall ladder or a rope with a hook and you can climb inside pretty easy and rape and pillage as you like.

They really need to be more like Woodbury in that regard and have everyone trained for combat, have the walls manned or at least have patrols around at all times and lastly have an emergency plan in place in case everything goes to hell. It was hard enough to keep Woodbury safe even with people armed and manning the walls 24/7 so its pretty amazing that Alexandria has remained standing with much less security, no one carrying weapons inside the walls and barely anyone trained to fight.

Old 03-30-2015, 06:07 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,171,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
If only there were some unused vehicles somewhere that Morgan could use...

If only there was plenty of gasoline to be had in abandoned gas stations and abandoned vehicles to power whatever vehicle Morgan might appropriate...

If only there were generators to recharge dead batteries so Morgan could start said vehicle...

Oh, wait - there's all of those things in massive abundance, because 99.9% of the populace is dead, and there stuff is lying around everywhere for the taking ! And Morgan has a map to NoVA with "RICK GRIMES" written on it!

Are you even watching this series?

Let me tell you I will be in "DC" and you come find me without knowing WHERE in DC. I could be three miles away and we would never run into each other for years. That is what I am saying. DC is not a small town.

Old 03-30-2015, 06:11 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,171,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
IDK... How about "Surfer Dude Dead" for Los Angeles and " Cajun Swamp Dead" for NOLA ?

Now that JR is dead, "Dead in Dallas" works. Bring back JR as the meanest of all Walkers.
How about "Fruity and Nutty Dead"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV