Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2015, 11:03 AM

31,933 posts, read 34,434,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJeffCT View Post
I agree -they don't exactly seem like the most patient of people, and not ones for a lot of long term planning.
They didn't even have anyone standing post before Rick came. The Wolves could have rolled up at any time and wiped out Alexandria. It seems the only reason they even knew about it was because Aaron dropped his bag when escaping with Daryl and Morgan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2015, 11:04 AM

11,162 posts, read 7,593,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Well, yeah, it does seem unlikely that he'd get back so quickly - but he did it. Rick must have his hands full somewhere else. I guess we'll find out next episode.

Enid turning out to be a wolf seems almost too easy, but she did seem unusually calm right before the attack and did come to tell her boyfriend by before leaving. But she's also a bit more calm and put together in contrast to the bloodthirsty, cult like, almost feral wolves.

I thought for sure Carol was going to get shot by mistake too, but she knew she was the only true warrior left and that the remaining Alexandrians would mostly be unarmed or couldn't hit the broad size of a barn, especially that joke of a sniper in the tower.
It doesn't make sense for her to be a Wolf. If she was a Wolf, then they did not need the pics in Aaron's backpack to learn of the existence of Alexandria.

Old 10-19-2015, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Not quite. They did have that elaborate trap at the truck dock. And they did teach that walker to drive a semi. Nah, I'm kidding, but that dude seemed to turn quick from what I was assuming from being shot by Deanna's son. It at least let us know how strong the walls are in order to repel that truck.

Maybe the Wolves are just a bunch of Teamsters, ex truck drivers. Seems that semis have been set pieces a lot lately.
It looked like a walker to me. I was wondering how they were able to get a walker to drive a big rig.

Old 10-19-2015, 11:09 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,658,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Good episode, though, personally I'm so over all the killing and mayhem, guess I'm alone in wanting the group to catch a break at this point. As plus all Rick's people survived. I really liked how the brought the time sequences together. At first I was confused, but, when the truck crashed and the horn went off everything was totally cohesive for me it was perfection in that moment. I didn't have any problem with when time line of Rick arriving on scene They had talked about him taking care of some things while Morgan and others investigate the horn issue, wasn't he Sasha and Darryl were headed away from bass so of course there would be a considerable difference in arrival times
I doubt they'll be getting much rest because I'm sure the walker horde will hit next and I bet there are many more Wolves out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
Ron will likely become a Wolf.
I totally feel like he will do something stupid, yes. He loves Enid too. Gonna be some friction between him and Carl...or Rick when he comes home to get some lovin' from his mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
It doesn't make sense for her to be a Wolf. If she was a Wolf, then they did not need the pics in Aaron's backpack to learn of the existence of Alexandria.
Agreed.

Old 10-19-2015, 11:10 AM

I also don't get Enid taking all of the keys. "I don't want the Wolves to get them." Did deadbolt locks stop the Wolves from killing everyone in Noah's subdivision? There are these things called windows. I can't even remember what some of my keys are for so I can't imagine a bunch of psychopathic killers going through 60 keys saying "Try this one. Nope. Okay. How about this one? Dang. Guess we'll just light the house on fire now."

Old 10-19-2015, 11:12 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,373,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
But why would it take the Wolves so long to act on this intel? Enid arrived "months" before Rick did. She had presumably been climbing out of the compound long before Rick and Carl arrived. Her report back to the Wolves (which means they were close enough to Alexandria for her to meet them on foot) would have sounded something like this:

Wolves: Hey. What's it look like?

Enid: A bunch of chumps. They have some weak points we can exploit. Should be no problem.

So from there, we're supposed to believe the Wolves waited "months" before attacking Alexandria? That doesn't make any sense.

If the wolves are a cult, then there must be a leader. The raiding party was probably sent on orders from their leader based on the intel their members got from the backpack. Also, I don't see the raiding party getting away since they are now surrounded by zombies heading towards the subdivision and they don't have guns.

Old 10-19-2015, 11:14 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,658,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
I also don't get Enid taking all of the keys. "I don't want the Wolves to get them." Did deadbolt locks stop the Wolves from killing everyone in Noah's subdivision? There are these things called windows. I can't even remember what some of my keys are for so I can't imagine a bunch of psychopathic killers going through 60 keys saying "Try this one. Nope. Okay. How about this one? Dang. Guess we'll just light the house on fire now."
No, that didn't make much sense to me either. I doubt many of those people even locked their doors at night. She's weird and suspicious for the sake of being suspicious which is why I think she's a red herring. She needs to go out there and come up on a horde of walkers that won't just shuffle by because she's behind a little sign and I suspect she'd go running back to Rick and co.

Old 10-19-2015, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
If the wolves are a cult, then there must be a leader. The raiding party was probably sent on orders from their leader based on the intel their members got from the backpack.
Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps this was some type of probing run to test the defenses of the Alexandria community. But that doesn't fit their MO at all. They didn't seem to do much probing of Noah's neighborhood. They just killed everyone in sight.

Old 10-19-2015, 11:15 AM

17,406 posts, read 14,970,649 times
Anyone else notice how Carl's hair looks like an Elvis wig that's seen better days?

You'd think he'd have that cut so that it couldn't get grabbed..

And.. Deanna's face looked like Odo from DS9 in that close up.

Old 10-19-2015, 11:16 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,373,389 times
Quote:
No, that didn't make much sense to me either. I doubt many of those people even locked their doors at night. She's weird and suspicious for the sake of being suspicious which is why I think she's a red herring. She needs to go out there and come up on a horde of walkers that won't just shuffle by because she's behind a little sign and I suspect she'd go running back to Rick and co.

In season 1, walkers were attracted by SMELL and not SIGHT. Carl and Enid hiding in a tree or Enid hiding behind a sign should not have worked. What changed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV