Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2015, 06:45 PM

3,308 posts, read 4,542,107 times

Advertisements

So I get this text from my friend this morning (having not watched TWD). It says, "Omg Glenn."
Two words. Two life-changing words. Ruined the whole experience for me because I knew it was coming. So bummed. Of all the spoilers.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2015, 08:09 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,119,715 times
Aaarrgh!!! My DVD didn't record it!!!

Old 10-26-2015, 09:32 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,602,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneye4detail View Post
So I get this text from my friend this morning (having not watched TWD). It says, "Omg Glenn."
Two words. Two life-changing words. Ruined the whole experience for me because I knew it was coming. So bummed. Of all the spoilers.....
Tell your friend to stop ruining TWD for you.

Old 10-26-2015, 09:33 PM

3,929 posts, read 2,940,030 times
I've been going back and forth on this. In my gut I truly feel that Glenn is dead. I don't want him to be, but I think he is really dead. My jaw was dropped to the floor during that scene. I was angry, sad, confused...man that episode got me worked up.

I am usually the person who says things like, " That person deserved a better death", but in this universe anything can happen to anyone, at any time, any where. It sucked watching Glenn let that loser lead the group and then get them trapped in a horrible situation, but the fact is, it's something that could very well happen and just because we want him to have a "heroes" death, doesn't mean it would happen that way.

I'm torn, because if they do save/bring him back, I would be so happy, but then on the other hand I would feel like the writers didn't have the balls to do it and own it. So if he is dead, let him be dead. If he comes back as a walker and they have to give Maggie some closure that way, I'm okay with it.

R.I.P Glenn. Ugh he was one of my favorites.

Old 10-26-2015, 10:03 PM

523 posts, read 492,657 times
the walking dead is still........boring

Old 10-26-2015, 10:22 PM

1,163 posts, read 1,232,520 times
I was expecting that at all! my hand literally flew to my mouth, it happened so fast that I dint realize Nicholas fell on him so yeah most like his guts but still how can Glenn get out of the situation? unless miraculously a bomb or another horn goes off to distract them. I have been this upset since Andrea and Hershels deaths lol.

Not really looking forward to a 90 minute epi of Morgan he never really interested me and is turning into such a pansy, almost like Travis on FTWD

Old 10-26-2015, 10:29 PM

158 posts, read 305,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneye4detail View Post
Well, it's time to find a new friend, lol... just kidding.... sort of

Old 10-26-2015, 11:15 PM

1,484 posts, read 2,253,640 times
Me too Robou. Someone was like "Is Glenn dead?" I'm like OMG you did not just spoil it for me.
She tried to save her butt by telling me "Oh I'm behind a season" as if she was talking about when he was out in the forest with Nicholas that time. I sort of fell for it, but then someone told me "you're gonna be mad" when they found out I was going to watch it that day. So yeah I kinda figured that something was up with Glenn. Ugh people, ugh.
I don't know what to think. I'm hoping he might be alive, but I'm doubting it. Shows like these LOVE to kill off our faves!

Old 10-26-2015, 11:23 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,905,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGarcia879 View Post
the walking dead is still........boring
I move for DGarcia to be EXPELLED!

Such blasphemy is intolerable.

Old 10-26-2015, 11:48 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,602,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Aaarrgh!!! My DVD didn't record it!!!
You can buy it for $1.99 on Google Play.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV