Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2015, 12:12 PM

8,609 posts, read 5,596,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouijeewoman View Post
I get out of the shower and spot a call on the answering machine. It's my aunt, joyfully announcing that GLENN IS ALIVE!

Serious question: does your aunt despise you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2015, 12:14 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,603,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Yeah, remember she came back unconscious with maybe a concussion/brain injury.
Duh I totally forgot about that!! That makes what Rick said even douchier.

Old 11-23-2015, 12:21 PM

3,308 posts, read 4,547,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Ha ha ha, that is the funniest thing.
I was thinking the same thing. Where the heck did she come from???
I said that lady looked like a walker to my son too!

Old 11-23-2015, 12:25 PM

3,308 posts, read 4,547,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouijeewoman View Post
Well I was denied too! I have to wait for the replay episode of TWD because hubby is usually still up watching football. I get out of the shower and spot a call on the answering machine. It's my aunt, joyfully announcing that GLENN IS ALIVE! That's it, the whole message she left and I still have 2 1/2 hours before the replay starts. I mean, I knew he was still alive, but I didn't know it was going to be revealed last night.

I'm going to have to call her today and tell her to start putting spoiler alerts on the answering machine. Sheesh.
That was not cool of her, what was she thinking! I was literally sitting there thinking who can I tell?? No, not her, she watches, and may not have seen it yet -- no not him, he watches and may have not seen it yet. Even if you called or texted them, you'd have to be careful with your tone in the question, "did you watch?" So I ended up texting a friend who doesn't watch the show, but who knows about the Glenn thing, to tell her, because I had to tell SOME-one!

Old 11-23-2015, 01:42 PM

4,668 posts, read 3,882,963 times
This episode was a little boring, except that they showed that Glenn is alive and the tower falling at the very end. I hope they kill off Ron, Gabriel, and the Alexandria leader woman. I don't like any of them and I don't believe they contribute positively to the show at all. I have a hard time seeing Carl or Daryl being killed off. Next episode should be really good. Alexandria will be in the final battle, and we will have the confrontation of Daryl and the new group. The tower falling on the wall was a bit corny. In fact, for all the great planning they did for Alexandria, why wouldn't they have built the wall around the tower, but it's a tv show, so I'll let it pass.

I understand why Rick obviously resents the Alexandria people, Rick and the group have had to fight like crazy just to survive (and many didn't survive) and the Alexandria people have just gotten lucky time after time, and take everything for granted. But I think their luck just ran out.

Old 11-23-2015, 01:50 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,466,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
This episode was a little boring, except that they showed that Glenn is alive and the tower falling at the very end. I hope they kill off Ron, Gabriel, and the Alexandria leader woman. I don't like any of them and I don't believe they contribute positively to the show at all. I have a hard time seeing Carl or Daryl being killed off. Next episode should be really good. Alexandria will be in the final battle, and we will have the confrontation of Daryl and the new group. The tower falling on the wall was a bit corny. In fact, for all the great planning they did for Alexandria, why wouldn't they have built the wall around the tower, but it's a tv show, so I'll let it pass.

I understand why Rick obviously resents the Alexandria people, Rick and the group have had to fight like crazy just to survive (and many didn't survive) and the Alexandria people have just gotten lucky time after time, and take everything for granted. But I think their luck just ran out.
Notice how their luck ran out right when Rick arrived!

Wonder if he had just left those Zombies in the Quarry . . . .

I'm with you on Ron (blah) Gabriel and Alexandra - same. It wouldn't have killed me to see Glen go or Maggie or . . . Carl.

Old 11-23-2015, 01:56 PM

24,332 posts, read 17,072,043 times
I liked the episode and Glenn being alive is terrific! Maggie is going to be so happy.

It was corny that the tower fell onto the wall. The truck smashed into the far side of it which weakened that side. If it was going to fall it would have fallen out not in. OH well.

I thought it was funny when Gabriel was putting up his prayer meeting notices and Rick took them down. Gabriel is useless and locked his flock out of the church a few seasons ago. He hasn't improved much.

Gun up Carole and the rest the horde is coming next week!

Old 11-23-2015, 02:36 PM

15,499 posts, read 10,444,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracySam View Post
Oh, and can Father Gabriel just die already?
No kidding. I don't see him making it through next week either.

Old 11-23-2015, 02:39 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,842,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
No kidding. I don't see him making it through next week either.
I'd love to see Morgan get ticked off at Gabriel when all hell's breaking loose, and jut kill him with that big stick. Then he'll say "All life is precious. Except his."

Old 11-23-2015, 02:42 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,603,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneye4detail View Post
I said that lady looked like a walker to my son too!
I will bet you anything that she is one of the regular walkers on the show. She looks just like one of them, and it was probably a quick way to get extras.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV