Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2016, 12:59 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,464,673 times

Advertisements

Fyi, Lauren Cohan aka Maggie and Sonequa Martin-Green, aka Sasha, will be performing a liip sync battle on spike TV tonight 10 pm ET.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2016, 01:35 PM

1,422 posts, read 3,441,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty in black View Post
where can i hear the last 10 minutes? someone posted a snippet on instagram but i want to hear the whole thing.
think it was on Youtube.

Old 03-31-2016, 02:03 PM

6,573 posts, read 6,740,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJeffCT View Post
it wasn't that 6 episodes wasn't enough to get people to care about the characters, it's just that they generally weren't likable. Strand is at least intriguing.

Season 1 of The Walking Dead was also 6 episodes, and I think most viewers cared about Rick from the opening minutes of the show, and then cared about Glenn, Rick's family, the abused wife Carol, crafty old Dale (who didn't get too preachy until season 2), Andrea and her sister Amy, Jim and even Daryl and Jacqui. (Lori wasn't too annoying in season 1, and neither was Carl.) Heck, I cared more about Jenner in his one episode and felt for the loss of his wife, than I did for anybody on Fear. Not to mention the Vatos dudes.
Spot on....Fear did nothing for me. The pilot episode was terrible, totally forgettable. Though the last episode was well done. Strand was indeed the only one on the show who stood out.

Old 03-31-2016, 03:37 PM

2,029 posts, read 4,038,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Spot on....Fear did nothing for me. The pilot episode was terrible, totally forgettable. Though the last episode was well done. Strand was indeed the only one on the show who stood out.
I feel completely opposite about FTWD. I loved it. I think that might be due to me watching it at least three times. I'm invested in the characters and can't wait for it to start. Travis is still my least favorite while I really like Madison and Nick. Like someone else stated, I am so glad there is no comic book to go along with FTWD.

As for this sunday, I feel kind of nauseous every time I think about it. I don't read the comic book or any spoilers so I am not prepared to lose any of my favorites. I just hope they don't break my heart.

Old 03-31-2016, 04:17 PM

4,716 posts, read 5,959,891 times
I want to like the teenage daughter on FtWD, because she's attractive, but I'm finding it hard to do that.

Old 03-31-2016, 04:21 PM

6,573 posts, read 6,740,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouijeewoman View Post
I feel completely opposite about FTWD. I loved it. I think that might be due to me watching it at least three times. I'm invested in the characters and can't wait for it to start. Travis is still my least favorite while I really like Madison and Nick. Like someone else stated, I am so glad there is no comic book to go along with FTWD.

As for this sunday, I feel kind of nauseous every time I think about it. I don't read the comic book or any spoilers so I am not prepared to lose any of my favorites. I just hope they don't break my heart.
I'll be watching FTWD....with the hope the second season gets better for me. I like that they are going to try & survive on the ocean; and I like the clips I have seen. As for TWD....I'm hearing some disturbing stuff about the last 10 minutes. I hope the core group members survive.

Old 03-31-2016, 04:21 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Looking forward to a full season of Fear.
Me too.

Old 03-31-2016, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouijeewoman View Post

Me too, I have watched FTWD three or four times. I think it is going to be interesting to watch the characters change from who they were pre-ZA to who they are after.

Old 03-31-2016, 04:47 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,895,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJeffCT View Post
I want to like the teenage daughter on FtWD, because she's attractive, but I'm finding it hard to do that.
Meh.... Ophelia is a lot hotter.

Old 03-31-2016, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracySam View Post
Oh! Is it going to be a real season this time? I was really disappointed in the 6-show season last summer. Not even enough time to care about the characters.

And what the heck are those brief Fear the Walking Dead clips that come on during commercial breaks, which take place on an airplane? Do we have to have watched those to catch up with Fear when it restarts? Because I usually leave the room to go to the bathroom or refill my drink, and I missed most of them.

I was planning to NOT watch Fear if it was only going to be 6 episodes and if the "prerequisite" was having to watch all those airplane mini episodes.
You can watch all of the released-so-far "Zombies on a Plane" mini episodes on AMC's website.

It's just a little back story on a character who will be introduced in season 2 of FTWD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV