Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2016, 01:07 PM

1,850 posts, read 812,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
ARE YOU PEOPLE IGNORNING THE OLD LADY again?

OK, now that I got that off my chest....

I'll ask this once again......

all those walkers under the sand on the bridge, were they the husbands of those women whose camp Tara found?
anyone?
Probably not because a number of them were actually women. Also, they said that Neegan lined up all the men and shot them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2016, 01:12 PM

1,850 posts, read 812,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Luv View Post
The running theme of this season so far is who are the bad guys?

Yeah, I know. But that doesn't have anything to do with why the group was acting like 'tards.

Quote:
Every road they had turned down was blocked. So many in fact that they surmised the road back would also be blocked as well.

I know, that's why you turn around. Because you know what's coming.

Quote:
Eye candy for viewers?

No, and also impractical in the southeast. They should be wearing shorts and T-shirts.

Quote:
During a 2014 interview, Alpert said they have the story mapped out through to a season 12
By season 12, they would have an audience of 0.

Old 12-01-2016, 03:27 PM

21,108 posts, read 13,411,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Crossover with Fear TWD maybe?
I read that somewhere and was like noooooooo. I hate FTWD.

Old 12-01-2016, 03:48 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,483,411 times
Quote:

all those walkers under the sand on the bridge, were they the husbands of those women whose camp Tara found?
anyone?
We don't know, ok?

Old 12-01-2016, 03:58 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,639,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njquestions View Post
Probably not because a number of them were actually women. Also, they said that Neegan lined up all the men and shot them.
I thought that but wasnt sure. And im fairly sure that none of them were kids. Youd think to drive that home they would have put some young boys amongst the dead to focus on.

So again. Nothing led me to even think about that connection at all. Just some random zombies buried in sand.

Last edited by Tourian; 12-01-2016 at 04:35 PM..

Old 12-01-2016, 04:19 PM

13,520 posts, read 21,998,550 times
Quote:

anyone?
Ummmm ... does it matter if they were the husbands or not?

Old 12-01-2016, 05:32 PM

21,108 posts, read 13,411,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Ummmm ... does it matter if they were the husbands or not?
It does to her or she wouldn't ask .....

Old 12-02-2016, 06:00 AM

28,840 posts, read 30,072,374 times
Quote:
ahhh, ok, that answers my question...

Old 12-02-2016, 07:27 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,541,081 times
Quote:

anyone?
I think the leader of the female group said the men were rounded up and executed, which to me says shots to the head. There wouldn't be any point to 1) leaving zombies "alive" to possibly be a threat later or 2) the effort of dumping sand on a group of people when guns or even a simple spike to the temple would do the job just fine.

Old 12-02-2016, 09:16 AM

8,358 posts, read 25,149,448 times
Quote:
I know, that's why you turn around. Because you know what's coming.
But they were still trying to get Maggie to Hill Top. They knew what was coming on the roads, but in the woods.

Quote:
No, and also impractical in the southeast. They should be wearing shorts and T-shirts.
Well, I live in Maryland near DC. A lot of people around here (and thus, Alexandria, VA) wear jeans during the summer despite the horrid humidity. I do. To go along with this, they should all be nice and sweaty even if they do wear shorts. They would all be fairly grimey. From a practical point, pants make more sense running through the woods than do shorts.

Quote:
By season 12, they would have an audience of 0.
Nah, there will still be viewers. I know that for myself if I invest 11 years of my life to this show I for darn sure will watch how it ends. I was a huge fan of the comic books but did not start watching TWD until mid-Season 3. I just didn't like the show much, it was too "TV" where as the books were more about the story and less about the drama-for-ratings. I now like the show and like it because it is not the comics, the story is similar but different. I also believe that each season gets better with the exception that season one was better than seasons two, three, and possibly four in my opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV