Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2016, 09:32 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,936,170 times

Advertisements

When I first saw the episode, my thought was that the women killed all the men and let them turn into zombies and used them as a boobytrap on that bridge. then it was mentioned that they were all executed by Negan's group. I like my idea better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2016, 09:43 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,218,950 times
Am I mistaken, or did Tara find a bunch of bullet casings in the sand right before the zombies awoke? Surely that is a factor in who these people are and why they're buried in sand.

Old 12-02-2016, 10:51 AM

2,313 posts, read 2,487,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
Am I mistaken, or did Tara find a bunch of bullet casings in the sand right before the zombies awoke? Surely that is a factor in who these people are and why they're buried in sand.
Heath saw the bullet casings.

Old 12-02-2016, 01:59 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,651,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Luv View Post
But they were still trying to get Maggie to Hill Top. They knew what was coming on the roads, but in the woods.
Exactly. Somehow Negan had all the roads canvassed. No matter how far they backtracked and no matter what detour they took. So then Eugene decides to play decoy and drop them off in the woods, and the end up catching both of them. So either someone saw them get out even when they thought they did it under the cover of darkness or they were just able to figure it out once they caught up with Eugene. Soon after they were in the woods, you hear all that creepy whistling and suddenly they pop out in a clearing and are completely surrounded by all of Negan's goons.

Wow. How could you hope to ever escape from a group of people who could pull that off?

Old 12-02-2016, 06:43 PM

21,108 posts, read 13,427,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Exactly. Somehow Negan had all the roads canvassed. No matter how far they backtracked and no matter what detour they took. So then Eugene decides to play decoy and drop them off in the woods, and the end up catching both of them. So either someone saw them get out even when they thought they did it under the cover of darkness or they were just able to figure it out once they caught up with Eugene. Soon after they were in the woods, you hear all that creepy whistling and suddenly they pop out in a clearing and are completely surrounded by all of Negan's goons.

Wow. How could you hope to ever escape from a group of people who could pull that off?
Exactly. IDK why so many have a hard time with this and why they can't get away now.

'Welcome to where you were going!' They were corralled. Eugene's idea was good given what little they knew at the time. Hindsight is 20/20.

By this time Negan's group had found them. Probably starting with D. He had to report about Daryl. Daryl said he had a group. Negan's group is always looking for yet another group to take from.

Old 12-02-2016, 11:31 PM

1,850 posts, read 812,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Exactly. Somehow Negan had all the roads canvassed. No matter how far they backtracked and no matter what detour they took.
Uh, no offense, but I don't know what you guys were watching. Rick's group wasn't backtracking. They kept trying to get to Hilltop. And the problem was there were only a few roads there. They kept looking at the map and saying "ok, well, we could go this way." The problem was Neegan knew where they were going because there's only Hilltop in that general direction. But once you go the second road there, then it's confirmed. Then they tried a third road.

If you were Rick and also not being stupid, then you'd realize that once a group of guys saw you driving around, they'd know that you lived close by. That's even if they weren't looking out for you. Like if you were Neegan and saw fifteen people in an RV, you'd probably kill them. I was surprised the first group let them even back out.

Old 12-03-2016, 08:02 AM

345 posts, read 274,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njquestions View Post
Uh, no offense, but I don't know what you guys were watching. Rick's group wasn't backtracking. They kept trying to get to Hilltop. And the problem was there were only a few roads there. They kept looking at the map and saying "ok, well, we could go this way." The problem was Neegan knew where they were going because there's only Hilltop in that general direction. But once you go the second road there, then it's confirmed. Then they tried a third road.

If you were Rick and also not being stupid, then you'd realize that once a group of guys saw you driving around, they'd know that you lived close by. That's even if they weren't looking out for you. Like if you were Neegan and saw fifteen people in an RV, you'd probably kill them. I was surprised the first group let them even back out.
Yes, they were trying to get to Hilltop. They didn't know how many people Negan had, though. They HAD to get to Hilltop because Maggie was bleeding and in extreme pain. They didnt want Maggie to die. I don't get why this is hard to understand?

Old 12-03-2016, 08:06 AM

345 posts, read 274,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Yah, I think it's pretty funny, Glen got killed trying to get Maggie to a Dr to tell her she had a bellyache.

Rule #1 of the ZA. If someone gets hurt or sick, shoot them in the head and take their stuff.
She didn't have a "bellyache." She was pregnant and had a placental abruption, which could have killed the baby and/or her.

And you know damn well that if Addy was pregnant, there's no damn way that Warren, Doc, and 10k wouldn't have done the same thing; they would not have "shot her in the head and taken her stuff," so don't even try it

Old 12-03-2016, 08:14 AM

1,850 posts, read 812,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayMoe10 View Post
They HAD to get to Hilltop because Maggie was bleeding and in extreme pain. They didnt want Maggie to die. I don't get why this is hard to understand?
Then you'd be like Rick, making the wrong decisions and getting everyone killed. Sure, I understand that they wanted to get Maggie to a medical center. But then you run into 25 armed guys in the road. Then you try going on a different road and run into 35 armed guys in the road. If you say "I don't care, it's Maggie," then that's your call. And then two guys are getting their heads clubbed into mush on the ground because you made that call. See, I wouldn't make that call.

Old 12-03-2016, 10:56 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,651,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njquestions View Post

Yes they did backtrack. They would run into a Negan roadblock. Turn around and go back and try a different route.

The strange part was the first 1 or 2 Negan groups they met acted aloof and disinterested as if they werent really looking for Rick and his grouo but were looking fir Hilltop people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV