Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2016, 04:05 PM

8,737 posts, read 9,428,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by larthur706 View Post
I don't believe ppl want to attack Negan because if they somehow fail to kill him or even if they do kill him and Negan's followers find out, they may believe his ppl will do tremendous harm. I would run away and faarrrr away if I lived in Alexandria. Pick up and settle somewhere very far from there. But then again, there's always another killer psycho right around the corner.

Also, the boathouse seems like a set-up.!!!!!!
For some funny reason, a scene in Wizard of Oz comes to mind when I read comments about what would happen if someone killed Negan, I'm sure many people know the one

just the celebration if you don't want the whole scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5iseJJ5ogA

The scene where the wicked one dies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aopdD9Cu-So
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2016, 04:09 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,498,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouijeewoman View Post
I need to watch this again. I could have sworn that Spencer told Rosita that the note on the guy was written in Latin and that he didn't want to take latin in school but his mother said he might need it one day! I was under the impression that the note mentioned where the stash was hidden. Maybe I fell asleep and dreamt the whole thing, or maybe I need to schedule a hearing test.
No, you heard correctly. I have no idea why someone thinks that Spencer or his mother knew that the guy was there. I just figured Spencer saw the guy hanging there thru the trees & ran there because of the bow. The note I couldn't read, not because it was in Latin but because my eyesight is horrid, lol. I didn't realize it was in Latin until Spencer mentioned it.

Old 12-06-2016, 04:21 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,670,076 times
Quote:
I need to watch this again. I could have sworn that Spencer told Rosita that the note on the guy was written in Latin and that he didn't want to take latin in school but his mother said he might need it one day! I was under the impression that the note mentioned where the stash was hidden. Maybe I fell asleep and dreamt the whole thing, or maybe I need to schedule a hearing test.
Yeah i dont remember Spencer saying anything like that either. Just the part about his mom saying Latin may come in useful some day. I also got the impression there were more caches he hadnt gotten to on that map.

I also figure the houseboat doomsday prepper will be sitting on enough arms to fully equip all of them. And in true TWD fashion we will be fast forwarded to a war against the Saviofs and there wont be any more/too many moee starving scavenging scenes.

Old 12-06-2016, 04:30 PM

6,293 posts, read 10,548,317 times
Quote:
That's how I remember it as well.

Old 12-06-2016, 05:31 PM

2,029 posts, read 4,021,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
No, you heard correctly. I have no idea why someone thinks that Spencer or his mother knew that the guy was there. I just figured Spencer saw the guy hanging there thru the trees & ran there because of the bow. The note I couldn't read, not because it was in Latin but because my eyesight is horrid, lol. I didn't realize it was in Latin until Spencer mentioned it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Yeah i dont remember Spencer saying anything like that either. Just the part about his mom saying Latin may come in useful some day. I also got the impression there were more caches he hadnt gotten to on that map.

I also figure the houseboat doomsday prepper will be sitting on enough arms to fully equip all of them. And in true TWD fashion we will be fast forwarded to a war against the Saviofs and there wont be any more/too many moee starving scavenging scenes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
That's how I remember it as well.

Thanks to all of you! Whew, thought I was having some issues.

Old 12-06-2016, 05:47 PM

3,929 posts, read 2,938,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
How would you like them to "take a shot"? With the guns Negan confiscated in an earlier episode?
Hahahaha taking a "shot" at someone doesn't neccessarily mean with a gun. Come on people think!

Old 12-06-2016, 05:50 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,031,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Remember how Negan stood behind one of his guys while he talked to him. The guys has complete and total control over most his goons. We're just supposed to believe that Carl had no real chance of killing him.

Carl had no chance.

Old 12-06-2016, 05:55 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,670,076 times
Ha ha. I thought about that. Nice.

Old 12-06-2016, 06:20 PM

6,293 posts, read 10,548,317 times
I really don't get what the, living, people on the fence do.

Old 12-06-2016, 06:38 PM

5,444 posts, read 6,945,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
I really don't get what the, living, people on the fence do.
I'm not 100% sure but to me, it seems like some sort of training/punishment. Training in regards that it lets you get accustomed to how the dead move and what you need to do to get away from them while still unarmed. Punishment in regards to you do something stupid, you get put there for more 'training'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV