Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2017, 01:36 PM

1,784 posts, read 2,381,226 times

Advertisements

That would be interesting if the new group are former Saviors who rebelled.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2017, 01:43 PM

8,609 posts, read 5,613,818 times
That episode did not get any traction till the freeway sequence, which then yielded one of the coolest moments yet.

Before that, it was a smorgasbord of bad dialogue and posturing. The opening scene was cringe-worthy. I expect better this far in the game.

I hate pretty much everything about the Kingdom. It may work in the comic, but not here.

Old 02-13-2017, 03:39 PM

158 posts, read 305,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by headingtoDenver View Post
Personally, I thought Rick was smiling because in his mind, it was another group he could hopefully convince to fight against the saviors and these people appears to be already trained and armed. Remember, it is bodies that Rick needs so that they can stand up to the Saviors. The Saviors seem to be an easy ice breaker for groups in that area. All they have to say is that they are tired of being bullied by the Saviors and chances are, the other group will be in the same boat.
Plus they had guns!

Old 02-13-2017, 03:48 PM

8,609 posts, read 5,613,818 times
Yeah, the reason for Rick's smile couldn't be more obvious. He just has to explain to them, and convince them (and he will, no doubt).

Old 02-13-2017, 04:08 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
I think that Rick recognized someone he knew in that crowd. Maybe someone he knew in his life prior to the zombie outbreak. Maybe a former coworker, a friend, a family member? I know he wants to build an army but it wouldn't make sense that he'd automatically assume that the army of women converging on him would be on his side and not a threat.

Old 02-13-2017, 04:20 PM

5,444 posts, read 6,987,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I think that Rick recognized someone he knew in that crowd. Maybe someone he knew in his life prior to the zombie outbreak. Maybe a former coworker, a friend, a family member? I know he wants to build an army but it wouldn't make sense that he'd automatically assume that the army of women converging on him would be on his side and not a threat.
I doubt that is the case because he is from Atlanta and now they are just south of DC, so this chance would be slim to none.

Old 02-13-2017, 04:43 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Watched the episode last night, was pretty good. I like that scene where they mowed down the walkers, pretty good stuff.

I'm feeling a little burnt out on the show and hope that they wrap it up soon, preferably after they behead Negan.

Old 02-13-2017, 05:08 PM

5,724 posts, read 7,479,027 times
Yay! I can watch again. I could not handle Rick being treated that way. That large cat was absolutely beautiful. I guess they got it from a zoo. It was absolutely beautiful.

The episode was good. I liked scene between Rick and Michonne slaughtering the zombies.

I am glad Daryl escaped. I did not like seeing him locked up.

Maggie looks terrible.

I really hope Carol comes back. I really like her character.

Rick is going to assemble an army and kill those terrible people. Neegan must die. I truly hate this man. I want him dead. I liked the governor. This guy is a demonic spawn of Satan.

Rick has a pretty smile.

Yay! I can watch again.

Old 02-13-2017, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by headingtoDenver View Post
Personally, I thought Rick was smiling because in his mind, it was another group he could hopefully convince to fight against the saviors and these people appears to be already trained and armed. Remember, it is bodies that Rick needs so that they can stand up to the Saviors. The Saviors seem to be an easy ice breaker for groups in that area. All they have to say is that they are tired of being bullied by the Saviors and chances are, the other group will be in the same boat.
I agree.

Old 02-13-2017, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Agree, it was a good start to this part of the season. I too am happy no one from the group died, I don't think it necessary to kill off the members at every turn to keep things interesting or give the show intensity, just the threat is more than enough as far as I'm concerned. Well maybe doing off with Rosita if she doesn't get her tude in check won't be an issue for me.
Give her a break. The man she has been with for how ever long dumped her and died. She is grieving.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV