Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2017, 07:01 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,728,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
And if it is a good guy firing said gun, they never miss.
I still laugh when I remember the scene back at the farm when the group is shooting out the window of vehicles and getting head shots every time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2017, 08:59 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,769,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
Why does Rick trust the garbage people so much? He is going all out with giving these people guns. What about if they use the guns kill Rick and co and takeover Alexandria?

They didn't kill them when they had them captured. They also were able to strike a deal and negotiate and so far haven't given them any reason to think they will double cross them. It is a pretty desperate situation and Rick believes they have no choice but to trust them.

Quote:
I am sure the garbage folks would love to live in a compound with houses and stuff. Also, it's been a year or so since Rick woke up from the coma how did these people become so unhinged so soon?

Well then why don't they? Why not look for a subdivision to clear and build some walls? Maybe it isn't that easy and the junkyard with its buried containers was a safer easier choice.

I do agree that the patterned walking, wasteland style clothing and broken speech patterns is over the top but it is a comic book story after all.

Old 03-09-2017, 09:20 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
I didn't for one second think that Rick was dead (hoping, but...)

The scene where Rick throws Michonne the Katana...Laaaaaaaaaame! This whole episode was lame. I still laugh when I hear the Sprockets group speak. Why do they speak that way?
The garbage people drive me nuts. No one would degenerate that quickly to yoda speak. It's dumb; and annoying that the writers believe we're dumb enough to buy it. Ugh. Bit insulting really.

Old 03-09-2017, 09:33 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,769,587 times
Agreed. Thats like 3rd generation apocalypse stuff right there. Not charscteristic of people who were educated in at the very least public schools and were secretaries, fire men, truck drivers, lawyers, accountants etc just 2 years earlier.

Old 03-09-2017, 09:45 AM

1,625 posts, read 1,356,056 times
Me no understand dem. Need more guns.

Old 03-09-2017, 08:29 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,950,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty in black View Post
I liked last night's episode. It reminded me of the days when the walkers were the only threat.

Rosita is getting on my nerves, though. I think she is about to be killed off. Anytime a character goes from getting barely any screen time to getting a butt load of scenes, they usually get killed. I have a feeling that she and Sasha are going to be killed.

I feel like they are getting the viewers prepared for TWD without Rick. He is going to get killed eventually. Michonne will probably end up being the leader, unless they get killed together.

I'll drink to that. I'm starting to like Negan better than Rick. And I think that's bad.

Rick and Negan will get into a fight to the death. Negan will bash Ricks head in with the bat. And Michone will split Negan in half, then in her haste to get to Rick before his last breath, she trips and cuts her own head off with her sword, that she has never, ever, not in seven years... sharpened.

And then they fade to black as the tiger walks into the scene.

Old 03-09-2017, 09:02 PM

169 posts, read 134,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
I truly cannot believe that episode. I had faith after the break that things would pick up. Did anyone really think for a second Rick was dead? The music told me to be worried I was like whatever it's the deer they are eating.
Ya. That scene is so drama. I know they were eating the deer. But still I was like no freaking way they were eating Rick. And then Michonne dropping her katana I actually said Holy sht Michonne is gonna die when Rick is not the one being eaten. And then the come out of hiding sht. Ugh. Annoying.

Old 03-10-2017, 12:52 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,895,086 times
UUUuuuugh...... Can we just get to the part where they fight "the bad guys" and go on to the next thing already?

If I wasn't so invested in this show, I'd drop it like a hot potato. Writing? Bad... Plot lines?... derivative and played out. The show has become uninteresting. It's trying too hard to live up to it's over inflated reputation and be once again what it used to be.

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 03-10-2017 at 01:26 AM..

Old 03-10-2017, 12:55 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,895,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Agreed. Thats like 3rd generation apocalypse stuff right there. Not charscteristic of people who were educated in at the very least public schools and were secretaries, fire men, truck drivers, lawyers, accountants etc just 2 years earlier.
It's just another example of the show trying too hard ( and failing ) to stay interesting and offer it's fans something new....

They are out of ideas. Why not throw a group of star-trek clad trash dwellers in the mix and see how the fans respond to the concept?

Old 03-10-2017, 08:11 AM

29,514 posts, read 22,647,873 times
lol, reminds me that I haven't seen this show since the season premiere.

And now they are still up to their old games it seems, with the teasing of another death on the season finale.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV