Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2017, 08:38 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,862,536 times

Advertisements

Darth Morgan was interesting to see him loose it, and I agree with him, those people should have been killed. Let that weasel guy in and let those people in? When a fox kills your chickens you don't let the other foxes in the hen house.

I still enjoy this show, and will be interesting to see who survived the 50 cal onslaught.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2017, 10:47 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,100,500 times
This episode was actually better than the first 2.

WTF has gotten into Jesus? Why does he want to save the Saviors' lives all of a sudden? He is annoying AF now.

Crazy Morgan is back. I can't wait until he gets the Savior with the long hair. That guy is a huge douchebag.

King Ezekial....less standing around making ridiculous speeches and more firing your weapon!! He talks entirely too much.

They brought Morales back just to shut certain people up. Then, they killed him off. Maybe those people will move on now. Or maybe will probably start talking about Dr. Jenner still being alive now. LOL

Old 11-06-2017, 10:53 AM

8,851 posts, read 5,860,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
Why did they bring Morales back?? They could have done more with the character. Not sure why he was trying to blame Rick for his family dying. (Sorry buddy that was your fault!)

Jesus is turning into Akido Morgan with his no killing philosophy. I feel that this will come to haunt Jesus and he will turn into Killer Jesus.

I only watch this show since there is nothing else on. Season 1 was GOAT.
I had the exact same thought. I thought there was going to be some major twist in bringing him back, since he traces all the way back to season 1. I was shocked that he didn't serve some bigger role/purpose. It was really kind of strange and random how he was used.

Old 11-06-2017, 12:25 PM

32,087 posts, read 34,676,186 times
Where is all this ammunition coming from? I thought they were short on ammo, which was why it was such a big blow to Rick when Negan took Eugene.

Old 11-06-2017, 12:29 PM

11,198 posts, read 9,075,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
I had the exact same thought. I thought there was going to be some major twist in bringing him back, since he traces all the way back to season 1. I was shocked that he didn't serve some bigger role/purpose. It was really kind of strange and random how he was used.
I bet the actor was pissed when he was brought back for 1 episode. He wanted that walking dead $$$..

Old 11-06-2017, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Where is all this ammunition coming from? I thought they were short on ammo, which was why it was such a big blow to Rick when Negan took Eugene.
They do an unlimited ammo trick like in video games. (unlimited ammo, gasoline, beauty products, cigarettes, alcohol, etc)

Eugene gave a note to Rick on how to create bullets too so i am guessing he has someone burning the midnight oil in creating all size of bullets for all types of guns.

Old 11-06-2017, 12:39 PM

Viewership is way down. The last time TWD had less than 10 million viewers was Season 3. Last week's episode drew in 8.9 million viewers, which is the lowest viewership since Season 2. My guess is that the ratings for S8, E3 will be even lower.

Old 11-06-2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Viewership is way down. The last time TWD had less than 10 million viewers was Season 3. Last week's episode drew in 8.9 million viewers, which is the lowest viewership since Season 2. My guess is that the ratings for S8, E3 will be even lower.
They need to speed up the whole war. It should have been a 3 hour movie and the rest of the season would have been the rebuild, character development, and slow introduction of the Whisperers.

Old 11-06-2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
They need to speed up the whole war. It should have been a 3 hour movie and the rest of the season would have been the rebuild, character development, and slow introduction of the Whisperers.
Or they need to announce an ending for the show a la GoT and shorten the last few seasons. 16 episodes is way too many for a show that's been running on fumes for a couple of years now.

Old 11-06-2017, 01:37 PM

5,509 posts, read 7,102,385 times
Quote:
The Whisperers
The Saviors
The Wolverines
The Claimers

Sounds like a bunch of 80's new wave bands. Can't take it anymore!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV