Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2017, 10:06 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
Kill Rick too.. Bring back Shane!
NOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAA

Noaha......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2017, 12:27 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,017,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
Kill Rick too.. Bring back Shane!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lAY-rRRa4o

Old 11-15-2017, 05:49 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
I like it that King Ezekiel finally had to drop the 'persona' he has developed. "I'm just a guy" he cries when all is lost and he realizes that he possesses no magic powers to save his people.

Old 11-16-2017, 06:40 AM

23,462 posts, read 44,090,617 times
This thread is giving me the creeps.

Old 11-16-2017, 07:54 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
As cheese and poorly written as TWD has gotten, I continue to watch because I enjoy it. I like seeing the idiocy of the people I have been following for 7 years although there aren't many left. I go with the flow.

Old 11-16-2017, 09:21 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
I hate to admit it, the waking dead is becoming kind of boring, its the same thing over and over again, the group comes up against another more powerful group and the whole season is devoted to the battle against each other. Fear the walking dead is taking the same route too.

When was the last time anyone dared talk about how this all got started, why the dead are returning? The touched on it briefly way back at the CDC, but ever since, nothing?

I think the whole show would be much better if the zombies could not be killed at all, and were much faster, kind of like 28 days, return of the living dead, etc. Pretty easy when they can be stopped by a simple head shot.

Old 11-16-2017, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I hate to admit it, the waking dead is becoming kind of boring, its the same thing over and over again, the group comes up against another more powerful group and the whole season is devoted to the battle against each other. Fear the walking dead is taking the same route too.

When was the last time anyone dared talk about how this all got started, why the dead are returning? The touched on it briefly way back at the CDC, but ever since, nothing?

I think the whole show would be much better if the zombies could not be killed at all, and were much faster, kind of like 28 days, return of the living dead, etc. Pretty easy when they can be stopped by a simple head shot.
yupper I feel the same way....and am very surprised....

never liked Fear....but stuck with it....but TWD has taken a down turn, guess they're run out of ideas?

I hated the fact that they killed off the tiger. Her appearances were brief, but loved it when she did come into the show, they could have really built around her and the kingdom....

oh well....

Old 11-16-2017, 10:50 AM

3,393 posts, read 4,011,503 times
We had a discussion in my house about whether slow-moving zombies could really take over like in TWD. Fast-moving ones - definitely. And I see that's what FTWD was doing. Showing how it happens. But I feel with military power, they could have been stopped.

Old 11-16-2017, 11:26 AM

1,483 posts, read 1,382,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
We had a discussion in my house about whether slow-moving zombies could really take over like in TWD. Fast-moving ones - definitely. And I see that's what FTWD was doing. Showing how it happens. But I feel with military power, they could have been stopped.
Initially, I think a great deal could be stopped with firepower, but when moving in herds, that's when they pose the biggest threat. And even if the military could provide a huge resistance (again, initially), the fact that absolutely everyone turns when they die, no matter what causes their death, is what keeps the threat going ad infinitum.

Old 11-16-2017, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
maybe, but, the virus is in everyone's DnA, so, that means, every time someone dies they turn into one...unless you exterminate them by killing the brain?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV