Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2017, 05:08 PM
KCZ

4,673 posts, read 3,667,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Infection effects each person differently(learn that from Troy on FTWD)

Not everyone
I like it better TWD at this point.
Carl was bitten in Episode 6. I think it was <48 hours from the finale...maybe even <24 hrs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2017, 01:18 AM

671 posts, read 445,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
remember when Carl and that new man he found were walking thru the woods, and got attacked by the dead, and Carl fell to the ground, with one of them on top of him he was fighting off, while another came and bit him in the side....

I love the show, and this season while not as good as others, is still one of my favorite shows.....

I cannot believe the people that come into this thread, which is a discussion and beeouch about the actors, saying such ugly things about Carl's dad, and about Carl....

Unbelieveable, how people can talk about others today, like they're feeding off some prey, as if it's acceptable....and they are not in the least ashamed of themselves.

Maybe you don't like that show, that's fine, but please stop coming into these discussion threads, and spoiling it for those of us who like the show and the characters and honestly want to discuss the show and it's happenings. I cannot believe the ugly way people tear apart others, this is not a political thread.
"Do you people have children, b/c if you do, they will grow up to be bully's b/c of you."

I'm really sick and tired of the negativity...the ugly rants, the complaining and talking about the characters of the show as if you were in grade school?????

Please for the sake of us who enjoy the show, watch something else.

Some of us still enjoy the show and the characters....and would like to continue to discuss the show without you all trying to ruin it for us.....thank you very much....

And recuereme, I'm not referring to you....just a rant....

Boy these people sure know how to verbally punch someone right in the gut!

If you don't like the characters or the show, move the hell on....you don't have to come into threads spreading your hate and vile amongt those who were enjoying this show and thread, like some jealous 5 year olds who want to ruin someone else's parade.
Dang! So..you only want positive critiques of the show and not negative? Sorry, but that is not how this works.

You kind of remind me of a lady I knew some time ago that unfriended me because I said I didn't care for Rosie O'Donnel. She came unglued, ranted about me being all negative, demanded that I LIKE ol Rosie then got really angry when I said sorry...no can do. She took it so personal. Kind of like you are?
If we were that unhappy with the show, we would not be here discussing it. Think of it as positive influence for the producers that might wander through, and actually save the show because of something they read that was not so nice, ok?

Old 12-13-2017, 05:44 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieKarm View Post
Dang! So..you only want positive critiques of the show and not negative? Sorry, but that is not how this works.

You kind of remind me of a lady I knew some time ago that unfriended me because I said I didn't care for Rosie O'Donnel. She came unglued, ranted about me being all negative, demanded that I LIKE ol Rosie then got really angry when I said sorry...no can do. She took it so personal. Kind of like you are?
If we were that unhappy with the show, we would not be here discussing it. Think of it as positive influence for the producers that might wander through, and actually save the show because of something they read that was not so nice, ok?
no, I'm not that same lady, and no, I'm not expecting only positive critiques of the show...but negative and down right nasty are two different entities....

Like I explained before, there is a way to critique negatively and a way not to....

and yes, positive influence for the producers would and is, greatly appreciated, I'm certain....

Old 12-13-2017, 05:47 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
This season has yet to have an episode rated 8.0 or higher on IMDB. The rating for the mid-season finale is currently at 7.4. This is the lowest rated mid-season finale in the show's history ever since it moved to a 16 episode format beginning in S3.
I din't like the way they took the entire series, to war...while the last show for me, was exciting, and back on track, other shows were down right boring...but then, I have to wonder if we've become Desensitized to the show?

Perhaps they are running out of ideas.....

Old 12-13-2017, 07:01 AM

5,518 posts, read 7,109,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
There seems to be a problem with the sound and video production of this show. I've noticed the darkness problem in several episodes. I've also found it impossible to understand what characters are saying in a bunch of episodes.
I can never understand what Eugene is saying. I sometimes feel like I need to have closed caption on when he speaks.

Old 12-13-2017, 07:50 AM

1,761 posts, read 2,098,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCZ View Post

It was dark because it was night, and the first thing Negan did was blow up the solar power panels and presumably batteries in Alexandria so there were no lights, and the later scenes were in a sewer. How was it supposed to be light down there? And it was night when Aaron and Enid were ambushed.

Yes, but most movies and TV shows can still make things visible at night. I literally could not see 90% of the episode.

Old 12-13-2017, 08:11 AM

7,097 posts, read 4,823,070 times
Yeah, I couldn't see a whole lot and could hear even less, even though I had the volume pretty high. I thought it was just me and my old eyes and ears.

Old 12-13-2017, 08:27 AM

12,526 posts, read 17,546,779 times
Thought it was me having a long senior moment.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:03 AM

32,101 posts, read 34,720,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCZ View Post
No. It was dark because it was night, and the first thing Negan did was blow up the solar power panels and presumably batteries in Alexandria so there were no lights, and the later scenes were in a sewer. How was it supposed to be light down there? And it was night when Aaron and Enid were ambushed.
We all understand that. That's still no excuse. It was dark when Rick killed Shane. It was dark when Rick took a bite out of Joe's neck. It was dark when the original Atlanta crew was fighting off walkers on Hershel's farm. In all of those scenes, it was still easy to see what was happening. All the times this show requires its viewers to suspend disbelief, is it really so much to ask that we at least have sufficient lighting to be able to see what's going on?

Old 12-13-2017, 09:20 AM

1,761 posts, read 2,098,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajanyankee View Post
we all understand that. That's still no excuse. It was dark when rick killed shane. It was dark when rick took a bite out of joe's neck. It was dark when the original atlanta crew was fighting off walkers on hershel's farm. In all of those scenes, it was still easy to see what was happening. All the times this show requires its viewers to suspend disbelief, is it really so much to ask that we at least have sufficient lighting to be able to see what's going on?
exactly!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV